[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>father is an alpha >grandfather was an alpha >great
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 735347353475.jpg (63 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
735347353475.jpg
63 KB, 633x758
>father is an alpha
>grandfather was an alpha
>great grandfather was an alpha
>then there's me

How could this happen?
>>
>>25077596

There is no room for alpha men in 2015.

A goodlooking Chad that women use to suck on his cock (and who will also become lonely eventually and replaced with another Chad) is not the same as an alpha male, he's just a toy for sex but there is also no room for love or affection towards him.

Women use Chads. No the other way around. It's not Chads using women. It's women using Chads.
>>
>>25078683
>There is no room for ugly alpha men
Every Chad isnt sone badass there are actual bitchass Chads but women are so stupid they assume any attractive man is alpha. I know lots of ugly guys who ate alpha and had lots of pussy in highschool and even today.

Alpha is Dominant behavior
Beta is submissive behavior.
>>
It sounds like you're counting up.

Are you your own great great grandfather?

That might explain things.
>>
Have you ever considered your whore mother probably cucked your dad?
>>
>>25078738
>Alpha is Dominant behavior

And dominant behavior is considered sexist and problematic. OP is typical for what has changed over the generations. Father, grandfather and great grandfather were raised in ages in which dominant behavior in men was encouraged, while women were encouraged to be feminine.

These days, young heterosexual men are supposed to check their privilege and shit.

No wonder there is more bitterness and less dominance amongst them.
>>
>>25077596
You're not born an alpha you make yourself one, quit being a pussy and make yourself stronger, not just physically but mentally. It will be painful but it will work if you follow through, you have the genes. Don't let your memes be dreams.
>>
>>25078791
Too many beta male desu, nature sucks since it appears that there is a correlation to high intelligence and being beta.Notice the blacks are the most alpha race but also the dumbest, notice the asians are the most intelligent but most beta. Its a shame that intelligent alphas are rare, though most intelligent blacks should be alpha.
>>
>>25078840
>blacks
>alpha
Nice bait
>>
>>25078791
This is what "red pill" mra fags get wrong

It's not the behaviour, it's the force of will and charisma to pull it off. You need to improve yourself and improve your confidence. Masculinity isn't telling a woman to make a sammich it's acting and looking like a man
>>
File: le episode 3 face.jpg (53 KB, 590x265) Image search: [Google]
le episode 3 face.jpg
53 KB, 590x265
>>25078791
>Father, grandfather and great grandfather were raised in ages in which dominant behavior in men was encouraged, while women were encouraged to be feminine.
>These days, young heterosexual men are supposed to check their privilege and shit.
>No wonder there is more bitterness and less dominance amongst them.

There is great wisdom in your post friend, I am tempted to post this on normiebook and see how many roasties get their jimmies rustled
>>
>>25078875
Blacks are alpha since they are completely dominant meaning they do whatever they want but this also makes them criminals in a civilized state. Notice blacks are naturally misogynistic thats an alpha trait as alphas think nothing of women besides fucktoys.The middle eastern men are also very alpha since they have absolute power over their women.
>>
>>25078939
Impulsive does not mean dominant. Less evolved does not mean superior. Entropy is not progress.
>>
>>25078909
>Masculinity isn't telling a woman to make a sammich it's acting and looking like a man

That's dressing up for photoshoots, that's compensation. I'm sure Anon's father and grandfather never wasted time with going to the gym and then making pictures of their biceps and comparing their muscles with the muscles of other men.

If you actually go outside you'd see that effeminate hipsters are still a small minority and subculture. And even they are all about tattoos and beards. Gym, muscles, fight club, GTA, only heavy metal because the rest is just too gay...

Most men these days are obsessed with "acting and looking like a man", but that's just compensation and dressing up like a kid in a cowboy costume.

But there is no place for actual dominance in our feminist society. Do that and you get fired. There is no individual, private solution for structural and political problems.
>>
>>25079142
Alpha does not mean superior you moron. Impulsive men also always get women. Women get turned on by bonobis fucking while men do not.
>>
>>25077596
not too late to change. You were raised beta, so your dad is not as alpha as you think,
>>
File: 1447973371311.jpg (39 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1447973371311.jpg
39 KB, 550x550
>>25077596
>all the males in my family have been alpha for a long time

>currently the first generation beta ever

apparently my great grandfather fucked alot of women before he left Germany from WWII

>tfw I can't even approach a girl let alone engage coitus with one
>>
>dad is a beta that asks my mom for permission to do anything
>grandfather was the same way
>my dad proceeds to say I'm mean to my girlfriend because she respects me and isn't a harpie

I actually learned what not to do thanks to my father. He works like 70 hours per week and gets yelled at when he doesn't spend his one day off per week working on the house. Kek
>>
File: 1446420515639.jpg (118 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1446420515639.jpg
118 KB, 700x700
>>25077596
It's called modern society. You're too comfy in this first world utopia where political correctness has become the Great Cause of this age and time; neutering young men all over the Western World and denouncing masculinity as a bad thing, while making men women and women men, down is up, up is down, slavery is freedom, freedom is slavery. Moral degradation is considered liberation and everything is subjective leaving traditional values as something to be mocked because we are "progressive" now.
>>
>>25077596
GET YOUR HEAD IN THE FUCKING GAME BITCH
>>
>>25079776
ok so being a drunk chad who pisses on people at a bar and gets into drunk fights was totally not degenerate thx feminist :((((
>>
>>25080983
Not sure what your argument is, nice passive aggressive emoticon tho
>>
>you now realize every single ancestor going back to amoebas have had sex and bred

and then there is you
How does it feel?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.