[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, i started rewatching pic related on netflix because i only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: house.jpg (85 KB, 1191x670) Image search: [Google]
house.jpg
85 KB, 1191x670
So, i started rewatching pic related on netflix because i only watched it sporadically when it aired on tv, and why did they fuck up so bad with Cameron?
How in the world do you love your boss but fuck your coworker? This makes no fucking sense
Sorry if this is a blogpost, i needed to vent my autistic rage somewhere
>>
House wouldn't take her
>>
>>25077589
yea but why would she suddenly decides "hey maybe i want to fuck my coworker, but i still love my boss"
>>
Cameron is damaged due to marrying her ex-husband while he was terminally ill with cancer. She developed the need to "fix" broken people ex. House. She isnt in love with him, more so just longs to make him better.

Tldr; she got issues senpai
>>
>>25077646
but i can't wrap my head around the fact that she randomly decided to fuck her coworker and then when he wants to be with her she just dumps him for no reason
she looked like such a great character and big potential at the start
>>
>>25077607

Chase was extremely persistent. It wasn't a sudden decision, he literally told her every week he loved her until she finally cracked
>>
>>25077794
that was later
at the 2nd-3rd season she just decides she wants to fuck him out of the blue
>>
>>25077811

Hrm did she?

Which episode was that?
>>
>>25077697
Around the time she first fucked chase she was influenced by the gay aids patient to "live free" or whatever. She couldnt accept having an actual relationship with chase because part of her is still hung up about her dead husband, and part of her is hung up about house. She wasnt sure at first if she wanted to actually be with chase because hes not damaged, which is why she didnt want to go from fuck buddies to an actual relationship with him.

Shes a shitty character imo, seen the show 3 times and was never really able to like her.
>>
>>25077828
that's why she's basically a non-character after season 2, she was always a terrible character
>>
>>25077848

This.

Thirteen was a godsend
>>
>>25077818
At S2E7 she fucks him (although she was on drugs)
>>25077828
I'm not sure if i want to watch the rest of it anymore, she's distracting my attention and making me rage hard because of the stupid shit she does/says
>>
>>25077811
She was on meth because she thought she got aids from that faggot who coughed blood in her mouth,
>>
>>25077867

Keep going. There's cast-changes later on anyways
>>
>>25077874
Yea i know but at S3 she decides that she wants a fucktoy and just goes around fucking him around the hospital, that made me rage hard
>>25077876
I'll most likely keep going but i'm kinda sad right know because i really liked her in the first season
>>
>>25077900
sorry about the "goes around fucking him around", i haven't slept yet
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.