[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so I came across this....
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2015-12-18-21-05-56.png (231 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-18-21-05-56.png
231 KB, 480x800
send her email telling her why she can't find a real man. She also thinks Japanese men are weak.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-18-21-06-07.png (147 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-18-21-06-07.png
147 KB, 480x800
>>25077404
This is the post as well
>>
>>25077404
Isn't that a guy though? It sure as hell looks like a guy.
>>
Is that Chyna? I heard she was living in Japan/
>>
>>25077404
Wait what? I thought OP's picture was the picture of the kind of guy she was looking for.
>>
Japanese men aren't interested in some whittu piggu roastie tbhf.
>>
Its a craigslist post. Japan. Tokyo. You'll find it.
>>
>>25077414
>>25077414
Do you have a genuine justification for why you think that's wrong or do you want it to be wrong because it hurts your feelings? Japanese men on average are shorter weaker and socially submissive, that's pretty much a fact however many photos of unusually attractive asian men you post in response.

It's perfectly understandable to be insulted by this but it doesn't make it untrue - I'm not attracted to certain races of women so I can't blame a woman for not being attracted to certain races of men.
>>
>>25077404
OP, are you autistic? Why Are you going to lie in /r9k/. It's a fucking guy, you faggot. We get it, le funny women are shallow.
>>
>>25077602
Look up the post and tell me I'm lying.
>>
>>25077528
Look up that vagabondish article where she talks of the same thing, then read the coomments
>>
>>25077640
No, I'm not going to look up some article you haven't given me any info on then trawl the comments for an answer to a very direct question.

What is your basis for saying that her comments about Japanese men aren't true?
>>
>>25077528
>socially submissive
You mean overly polite?
>>
>>25077707
That anon is right tho, you are claiming that japanese men are "submissive" but without citing any proof.

Just because japanese men are shorter doesn't make them more submissive. Look up their history, its not made by submissive warriors.
>>
>>25077404
I'm quite sure that shit has a benis.
>>
>>25077707
>look up some article
I'll do it for you:
http://www.vagabondish.com/female-foreign-japan/
>>
>>25077757
>submissive

Submissive is the wrong word. Everyone who knows anything about Japan and is somewhat fluent at the language knows that (generally speaking) it is more of a weird mix of being macho in some regards and longing for perfect communication without words, which is a hard pill to swallow for most Western women who have been raised to discuss their own feelings and any problems to death.
>>
>>25077844
soudaro
>>
>>25077436
I'm pretty sure the Japanese occupied China, not the other way around

OK, that was my reddit-tier joke for the day.
>>
>>25077414
>That final paragraph
Caught me off guard tbeh familia.
>>
>>25077750
Yeah basically - you could argue that almost all everyday manners like saying please and thank you (so excluding shit like not resting your elbows on the table) are just little acts of submission. When Japanese people take it to such an extreme it does make them seem unusually submissive to a westerner.
>>
>>25077959
why? do you think she will contact you and sex you?
>>
>>25077982
You are just redefining what submissive means, nothing of value is found in your choice of words.
>>
>>25077827
>@ Calvin
K ek, she doesn't even know how to reply to a comment.
>>
>>25077827
What does an article about western women being undesirable in Japan have to do with a craigslist post about Japanese men being undesirable? In a sense they're both true - Japanese men are overly passive and lose out to foreigners in their own country, meanwhile white women in Japan seem really overbearing compared to Japanese women and also lose out.
>>
>>25078010
I would define submissiveness as willingly putting someone in a position of power over you.

I don't think it's unreasonable to say that asking someone's permission to do something (saying please) or asking for forgiveness from someone for something you've done (saying sorry) are minor acts of submissiveness.
>>
>>25078111
>be polite and show respect to people socially higher than you = taking it up in the arse.
I still would argue that your definitions are moot.
>>
>>25077404
But they are shorter and weaker, its fair enough for a 5ft 8 woman to find a man the right height (6 inches taller), as the average height there is 5ft 7, get over it.
>>
>>25078137
What the fuck are you on about, where did I say anything about taking it in the ass? Submissiveness doesn't have to have anything to do with sex or BDSM, you know that right?
>>
>>25078217
I meant to say its fair enough that shes having trouble as she is taller than a large ammount of japanese men
>>
>>25078272
>where did I say anything about taking it in the ass
I never understood why american cannot recognize hyerboles.
>>
>>25078292
If that was supposed to be hyperbole then either your reading comprehension is fucking terrible or you are strawmanning me hard.

I literally referred to them as "minor acts of submissiveness" and you then claim that I'm comparing them to taking it in the ass. Also, I'm not American.
>>
>I literally referred to them as "minor acts of submissiveness" and you then claim that I'm comparing them to taking it in the ass
You basically described how to use this figure of speech. Strawman and using hyperboles could look very alike if you put them close gether, but calling a hyperbole unironically strawman means you don't have any reading comprehension.
>>
>>25077404

>tfw no /fit/ weeb nymph gf

Let me die
>>
>>25077404
nypa desu senpai
>>
>>25078519
Hyperbole is taking something I said to an extreme, strawmanning is changing what I said to make it seem wrong.

>>be polite and show respect to people socially higher than you = taking it up in the arse.

Is absolutely not what I said, I said that politeness is basically being slightly submissive in your social interactions and I stand by that. You're arguing semantics because you know that Japanese men are submissive by any definition of the word and this makes you sad :(
>>
>>25078730
You clearly don't understand this figure of speech and its intention.

>You're arguing semantics because you know that Japanese men are submissive by any definition of the word and this makes you sad :(
By your definition everybody employed is submissive because they automatically (usually) have to use a polite speech towards your employers. And this includes every men around the world.
>>
>>25077414

That was really annoying to read.

Why do women always feel the need to tell people they're confident? It should be a vibe you automatically give off.
>>
>>25078761
Everyone is submissive to a degree yes, even if they aren't employed. Someone who had zero submissive traits would be institutionalised for the rest of their life.

I'm saying asian men come across as submissive to a greater degree than other races when you interact with them.
>>
>>25079043
Now this is something I can agree on.
>>
>>25077414
>white roastie feeling inferior to superior asian femininty
Lmao this is what you wanted feminists im not even going to talk to a white girl again
>>
Women are completely delusional, this weak cunt curling 1/10th of my working weight, with shit form no less believes shes strong and atheletic. I would not give her the time of day
>>
>>25077982
>polite = submissive

This is what /r/redpill ACTUALLY believes
>>
>>25079197
I don't know what that is, I get the matrix reference and I know that the /r/ means reddit but other than that I'm drawing a blank.

Politeness IS submissive, I'm not saying that apologising to someone for bumping into them makes you a massive pussy or anything but politeness is fundamentally about not being domineering, therefore it's slightly submissive. When you are constantly apologising and asking permission for everything you do it gives off the impression that you will only do things if it's permitted by others, this is submissiveness.
>>
I'm a tall dude who works out.

There's nothing more unappealing to me women that act like dudes, why would I want to be with a woman that doesn't act like a woman?

Submissiveness is qtness.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.