[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you ever just feel like your life is irreversibly fucked and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: see_eye_aye.png (7 KB, 590x464) Image search: [Google]
see_eye_aye.png
7 KB, 590x464
Do you ever just feel like your life is irreversibly fucked and you've got no way to talk about it? Like there's so much shit clogged in the pipes of your life that no amount of pumping could ever unclog them? That everyone has been using your pipes for their shit, then refusing to talk about it or care? And then as you sludge on through life, you see what those same people are using as their methodology is only making society WORSE?

How fucking far does it have to go before people stand back and wonder what the fuck they're doing? What the fuck are they doing with our lives, wasting them like this. Sure, I'll accept we have free will, and I'm also sure many of us have wasted our time or potential of our own accord. But we had people in charge of us for almost 20 years and we come out like this. What the fuck were they "doing?" I don't think it was work. I think people have just been using us as waste disposal and treating it like its normal so that we normalize it internally.

Our lives are fucked, but let's at least do them their favor anymore. Let's be honest for once, even if its not what they want. Society is being fucked and destroyed, and they themselves are the fuel and cause. Let's not be disillusioned enough to actually think for a second that they're above us.

And before anyone decides to leave a petty comment - you KNOW connections and reality isn't happening here. You know society is being destroyed. Suggesting to everyone to slip back into inactivity and tool usefulness for shit people isn't helping anyone and its fucking clear. People need a personal revelation.

Sigh. I have no idea if this'll get across to anyone. But I tried.
>>
>>25077291
>Do you ever just feel like your life is irreversibly fucked
yes. that's what makes me want to kill myself.

i won't comment about your entire post, sounds edgy af.
>>
>>25077348
This is OP

Read the rest of it, anon. It's not edgy. It's honesty peering through for once. I'm not calling for the death of all normies or something like that, I'm just pointing the reality of what most of us have experienced and how we got here. I think it could be partially summarized by this:

Other people got us where we are, and we have sustained it.
>>
>>25077291
30 year old kissless virgin who has never had a job in his life here. I know that feel all too well.
>>
>>25077386
I think some people shit on us, but not everyone.
>>
>>25077398
People who control our lives have a responsibility for molding us. Either you're a KV because of the behavior of women (in other words, they way they were molded or behaved consequently) or because of something on your side. So who does enough of a shit molding job for that to be the result? I just don't think there was a lot of work involved in "preparing" us.
>>
>>25077431
I would agree, but we have to admit where we are. We can't be the sewers with our arms and legs broken with no explanation of how we got there. It takes a lot of collective effort to shove someone that far underground.
>>
I get it. It's just like we're on a ride that's about to go down and all you can do is take in the view for a second before the drop comes.
>>
>>25077485
In a sense, that could be said about where we are right now. But I think how we got here was by fueling the big egos of those who use robots for waste disposal. Not simply for that shitty behavior alone, but their stupidity and recklessness. Being pushed into mental corners has made us subservient to their bad ideas, which is whats hurting society.
>>
>le society is le corrupt and I'm le only one who sees it how it is read my important le essay I le wrote after my le first existential angst attack

what's it like being 15
>>
>>25077469
it's combination between society and how we react, plus our parents and shit.
is not only the robot's fault or only the society's fault.

I have screencap of a wall of text, it's the most redpilled shit i've ever read.
it might take 15 minutes to read it all.

Are you a true robot?
Are you a kv?
Do you want to kill yourself?
DO YOU THINK YOU WILL NEVER EVER BE LIKE THE NORMAL PEOPLE NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY?

answer that shit
also, do you have a steam acc?
>>
>>25077526
I see posts like this, then the same person will tell me the about the "real" thing to worry about and its usually far dumber. I referred to specific things, not just "society" by the way.

>>25077527
yeah, our parents are responsible too, whether or not people would like to admit that. There IS in fact a responsibility in parenting, its not just fucking and there you go! You're a great person because you fucked without protection!

I don't know what a "true" robot is since there's a lot of arguing about that. Yes to the two next questions. I don't know for the last one, it seems unlikely.

yes I have a steam account, don't usually feel like sharing it but it might depend.
>>
Anyone notice how the message to the youth seems to be something like this though?
>Make a change
>Make something innovative
>Do something that will change the world for the better!
>Invent something that will lead to world peace!
Which I believe is good intentionally but it's like doublespeak because it's used to feed this idea that everyone can do something great and justifies rotting in the work force in hopes for a better future.
>>
>>25077701
>make a change
But DON'T change the system I'm addicted to!
>make something innovative
This may as be considered "shitspeak." Innovative things can put people out of business, so the reality is the type of person saying this does not want that.
>Do something that will change the world for the better!
"Better." Something better than what we have now they would fight tooth and nail against.
>Invent something that will lead to world peace
More of simple shitspeak, could be considered doublespeak. They have no expectation of someone actually doing that, and no interest in helping or caring.

I'm not speaking for everyone who would say those things... but i believe the vast majority think that.
>>
>>25077795
Actually, 2 would be doublespeak. They're definitely more afraid of it than they want it.
>>
>>25077291
>I'll accept we have free will,
Did you choose to be born? Your genetic make-up? Where you were born? Societies rules? Your education?
Every decision is based off chemicals in your brain/genetics and life experiences that you didn't get to choose, even if they were good experiences.
You are a result of your environment, there is no choice.
Free will does not exist.
>>
>>25077819
"Truth" can't be a preferable standard if there's no free will, so with no free will, the phrase "free will doesn't exist" becomes meaningless. That's where it becomes a little confusing. I stuck that in the OP because there's always some faggot who comes along and says "u loosers are responsible for ur failure!"

I would personally prefer the idea that free will does exist.
>>
>>25077526
What's it like being a fuccboi? Fucking faggot.
>>
>>25077795
That's the idea I was trying to get at. That's what the message is but ultimately it's to keep us inside a box chasing whatever it may be. Like colleges promote it to get people to attend and corporations do it to keep people motivated.
It's pretty obvious they know what they're doing. They know people are fed up and want to be free but they sell an image of what it's like to be free and people buy it.
>>
>>25077893
To us, the "motivational phrases" you mentioned would be considered seriously low bait material. Yet somehow, people believe it IRL.
>>
>>25077291
You failed, not your parents.
>>
File: 1446993951132.png (484 KB, 574x516) Image search: [Google]
1446993951132.png
484 KB, 574x516
Why my life is beyond redemption

>Broken anus, was molested and started putting stuff up my butt early without knowing why, went to far, cant poop properly, anus might fall out if I hit the gym, so I cant improve that way
>Birdchest, doctors lied, psychologist lied, learned too late there is bracers I could have used to get a normalchest. Now deformed until death, even ex-gf noticed my disgusting chest, im a freak of nature by default

Shame really, I'm 6'5 and got masculine face. Now i'm drinking and smoking myself to death, consider hanging myself in the woods, or alternativly, hanging myself at the balcony before sunrise, naked with lipstick letters drawn on my body, like "Lulz" or "Le life is le meaningless".

Just something bizarre and unexplainable, something that will stop normies briefly from their normal programming and realize for a single second that life/existance is fucking disturbing.
>>
>>25079158
In what way is your anus broken? I'm obsessive about wiping and I often see blood on the tp.
>>
>>25079202
I shoved a champagne bottle up my ass during an anxiety attack.

I always fap when I get anxious but I had just moved away from home, no computer or internet so I tried to cum by analstimulation. All medium sized stuff like, toolhandles etc stopped working so I got desperate and shoved the champagne bottle up my ass in hope of cumming. It gets really thick eventually and then I got the inner prolapse and peed 40 times that night, while crying.
>>
>>25077819
Even if everything is predetermined by chemical interactions in your brain, there's no way anyone could possibly analyze those interactions in an instant and then predict what someone else was going to do. It's just too complicated for a human brain to crunch that much data instantly, and what kind of brain reading device would you use in the first place? Such things don't even exist. Would you map out their brain and then look at how all the neurons were connected to try and make a prediction about what someone was going to do in the next ten minutes?

So, relative to us, free will does exist. Basically, no one's smart enough, nor do they have the tools or methods to predict the future accurately. How are you supposed to collect data that is going to predict what someone is going to do 30 seconds from now? 10 minutes? An hour? A day? As you increase the time between predictions, more confounding variables from the environment influence the subject you're trying to make predictions about and influence what they're ultimately going to do. There's just too much data to crunch from so many sources to say that people don't have free will. As far as we can tell, and anybody's able to predict, we do.

Also, random quantum interactions in the brain could account for free will as well, but this is very speculative, and the only reason I can see this as a possibility is because quantum interactions are random, and in a system as intricately small and complicated as the brain, I could see the random interactions of a few subatomic particles influencing someone's behavior.
>>
>>25079311
Wow, how.... brut.
>>
That's how i feel about both my life and my sinuses rn tbhonest familey
>>
>>25079054
OP didn't mention anything about parents, so you're already projecting your view onto the thread when it has nothing to do with it. It's more so about how large sections of society, mainly the "leaders" or the guiding people, failed, which includes a large group of people who isn't just parents. Teachers, professors, journalists, politicians, activists, or other people who are supposed to guide humanity, have failed spectacularly. The failure of parents would just be one small part. You can't just infinitely excuse people who are parents because that's the psychological blocker you have with your own family. It's not reason, its sophistry.
>>
>>25079158
What's even more disturbing is that normies will try to excuse what happened to you in order to appease their own narrow worldview. Not only is reality disturbing, but normies aren't even capable of accepting it. Which doesn't help.
>>
>>25077291
I'm more pissed you saved that image with that name.

See- i - i ?
Only niggers make the mistake of thinking aye sounds like ayyy.
>>
>>25081629
Good point, but it was probably saved as that because it was the name of the original.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.