[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anorexic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: Winter.jpg (103 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Winter.jpg
103 KB, 800x600
who here /anorexic/
5'5

trying to get to 100. fasting for 4 days starting today it's going to be the longest I've ever gone
>>
That's not anorexic
>>
hello is dhis baid :--DDDD
>>
>>25076996
JUST EAT SOMETHING HOW IS IT SO HARD
>>
>>25077019
is it not?
MY COMMEMT IS ORG
>>
>>25076996
food is the only thing that I have control over so it feels nice being able to control my weight atleast I'm in charge of something
>>
>>25077054
5'5 125 is well within a healthy weight range. If you manage to hit 100 you'll be underweight but I doubt that will happen. Longest I went without eating was a week and I lost around 5 pounds.
>>
5'4 here

90 pounds
>>
Take note from this fucker OP
>>25077105
He knows how to starve
>>
>>25077087
thats the fucking point I want to b skinnier than health weight

>>25077105
thats so good what was you starting weight
>>
>>25077133
>thats the fucking point I want to b skinnier than health weight
You're not anorexic you're a histrionic underage kid
>>
I'm not anorexic, but my doctor keeps asking me all the time. Truth is I can't concentrate enough to even eat. I eat like one meal every other day. I don't ever feel hunger. I can't shower either, or change my clothes (I've been wearing the same underwear since September). I feel completely incapable of caring for myself.
>>
girls aren't allowed here
>>
>>25077145
Wow thanks anon, you really redpilled me on that breathtaking argument
>>
>>25077133
> starting weight
Been like this for years, I want to gain weight and be 120 but I'm far off. My diet consists of cereal for breakfast and dinner and bean burritos for lunch. I hardly eat anything else. I look disgusting and have little energy
>>
>>25077152
post pic of underwear now
>>
I was diagnosed in the past, but have recovered, weight wise.

Go a week or two eating 50 - 1000 calories, and then binge like a hedonistic whale whenever I eat something without planning for it, usually once a week.

I maintain a healthy weight, bmi of 19 but I don't see how normies just eat a reasonable amount each day. I can't.
>>
>>25077152
That sounds like depression to me
>>
>>25077206
*500 to 1000 a day
>>
>>25077195
It just looks like regular underwear, maybe a little stained.

>>25077210
No, I have schizophrenia.
>>
File: isthatso_pepe.png (204 KB, 3952x4200) Image search: [Google]
isthatso_pepe.png
204 KB, 3952x4200
>>25077225

I see you.

nom nom nom
>>
>>25077225
idc post undies
>>
>>25076996

Fasting is great for keeping the metabolism up and burning fat. The beneficial effects peak around 72 hours though, after that hgh stops climbing and you start seeing cortisol increase and the body stops preferentialy breaking down subcutaneous fat and starts taking intramuscular fat was well. I'm asuming you want the heroin chic sexe skellington look, and not wrinkly old granny. Intramuscular fat is the key difference between wrinkly ass granny and heroin addict. Do a refeed after 3 days, even if it's just some fatty cuts of meat totaling 1000 Calories. It's quality of weight lost, not simply quantity.

At my peak I was 6'3 and 118. I was obsessed with it and basically lived on coffee, green tea and fatty meat. My family started riding my bony ass so I thought I"d go off the deep end in the other direction and I was obsessed with gaining as much weight as possible.

I briefly roided and got up to 160. I felt great and looked great. Then my bitch gf freaked the fuck out, tried to kill herself, and told cops I cut her and roid rage everywhere. Fucking cunt didn't even know I juiced until she found my pins while being a nosy cunt snooping through my room while I was in the gym. I kind of wavered between lifting hard and eating and starving, but it's hard to keep motivation without juice. There's no point in lifting without T, you don't get jack shit for results. Now I"m slowly going back down to 125. I'd like to keep some of the mass in my arms and back, but anorexic abs looks pretty nice.

I still drink tons of coffee and tea but I indulge my sweet tooth a couple times a week now and continue to run. My best recipe is brotein crepes. Take protein powder and egg whites,mix until it looks right, then drop into a buttered pan and spread that shit around so it's a super thin crepe, then make a nice stack and top with fresh whipped cream and berries or sugar free maple syrup.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.