[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question FOR FEMANONS. Why do you come here? I only come here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: 1442496344139.jpg (495 KB, 1062x1062) Image search: [Google]
1442496344139.jpg
495 KB, 1062x1062
Question FOR FEMANONS.

Why do you come here?
I only come here to shitpost but why do you do it?
It's just suppose to be a board complaining about women and not having gfs how do you find that fun?
>>
>>25076883
>It's just suppose to be a board complaining about women and not having gfs
lmao no
being a robot is more than that
>>
It's because they delude themselves into thinking they can relate to robots at all
>>
>>25076883

>It's just suppose to be a board complaining about women and not having gfs

Sorry, would you mind pointing out where it says that in the board description? I must have missed it
>>
>>25076883
Well most of the time just because I'm bored
>>
>>25076883

Why is this question regularly posted? I already answered this.
>>
>>25076883
>Why do you come here?
to feel better about myself
>>
I come here because I have nothing to do with my time, so I lurk and occasionally post when I see something interesting.
>>
they come here for:

1. attention
2. attention
3. attention
4. they're ugly fat ass hambeasts
5. attention
>>
Its more than that. There aren't many places where people are redpilled on society, normies, etc. I admit the quality posts are almost absent though and no one is taking it seriously at all.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 500x265) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 500x265
These angry virgins need to leave.

Or get some game
>>
>>25076883
idk it's kind of entertaining
I'm not normally around the type of people who browse r9k so it's interesting to see these perspective I guess
also dank memes
>>
>>25078324
>I'm not normally around the type of people who browse r9k

so you are LITERALLY a normie
>>
>>25078313
>pepe
>image.jpg
>>
>>25078347
definitely, I'd never try to claim I'm a robot or anything
>>
>>25078357
I ain't poor. I have an iPhone
>>
>>25078362
get off our board and stop appropriating our perspective you periodshitqueen rapist
>>
>>25076972
sorry we're not taking notes of everything you say, random anonymous poster
>>
File: 1417000049478.jpg (123 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1417000049478.jpg
123 KB, 1280x720
because this place is mildly funny. Your complete and total lack of understand woman followed by your "expert advice" on them. the weird stuff you guys do with your penises is always funny. and how you're all closet gay and in crazy denial is also funny how you call it straight.
>>
>>25078402
i bet you have a really mean voice

be mean to me pls
>>
>>25076883
Get the fuck out you disgusting normalshit
>>
>>25076883
because this board is funny
>>
FUCKING NORMIES GET OUT

OUTOUTOUTOUTOUTOUTOUTOUTOUTOUTOUT

FUCK EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN THIS THREAD

YOU'RE ALL FUCKING NORMALSHITS
>>
>>25076883
My ex boyfriend showed me this place.

Before he showed me /r9k/ I used to use Twitter and Facebook a lot, but I don't anymore. At first, I thought this place was weird, the layout, especially the content, but I kept re-visiting. I first posted in a write a letter thread, saying that I loved my ex boyfriend etc.

I ended up breaking up with him, but I still visit. It's like a compulsion, i can't stop. This place is proper, non-superficial. I can't believe I used to actually care about likes on a photo, now I don't even upload said photo, or go outside.

I don't quite know what to think desu.
>>
>>25078402
Someone gets it
>>
This entire thread makes me want to gouge my fucking eyeballs out
>>
>>25078382
but anon your board is so much fun!
>>
>>25078450
>now I don't even upload said photo

well at least r9k has taught you one good thing, all that shit is narcissistic bullshit
>>
I like to discuss black feels with my fellow tamika kurokis
>>
>>25078357
>I'm a guy btw

*thumbs up*
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.