[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/ is ruined. Pepe is ruined. The word Normie is ruined.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
/r9k/ is ruined.

Pepe is ruined.

The word Normie is ruined.

First /b/, then /r9k/.

We have no home.

We have no where to belong...

Goodbye /r9k/.

I don't know where I'll go, but hopefully it'll be somewhere that'll make me feel like home, kind of like this board used to. Before typical Tumblr girls and Chads invaded.

Before we became a fad.

Before Pepe became a fashion statement or a Hashtag...
>>
There's wizchan
>>
>>25076601
It's not the same, Anon...
>>
>>25076589
woah take it easy there, are you really saying are really saying
>hold up
Y-you yes you
>want to "better yourself" and leave the existence of being a robot
If I'd known you personally I'd bet 20 shekels against that
#AreyoumadbroIwouldbemad?
>>
>>25076619
I feel like I have no existence left, Anon.

I feel like my home here was forcefully taken from me.

This is all I do and look forward to all day and night.

Now, it makes me sad.
>>
>>25076619
We're hardly Robots anymore. We don't even have that title. Legitimate normies have seemingly taken everything.
>>
>>25076636
You probably just had a tough encounter with a lil'bitch. Come back tomorrow
>>
I wish you luck in finding a new place. I am leaving as well but I will just accept my fate and go back to being alone.
>>
Maybe this board can go back to what it was actually made for.
>>
>>25076675
Have you seen the threads? When were girls/females ever allowed on here to even speak without showing tits or getting the fuck out? It's ruined.

>>25076681
As am I. I'm going to retreat back into just an ogre in a cave. Alone.. How I used to be before this board.

>>25076692
I'm afraid it isn't. I don't think it'll ever be the same... We're a fad on Buzzfeed now...
>>
Sleep well, /r9k/ and fellow robots...

I will be taking slumber. But I won't be returning here for a long time.

God Speed..
God Speed...
>>
>>25076601
Thanks for the name robot, I'll be sure to check it for fresh new autistic content :^)

>>25076589
>>25076612
>>25076636
>>25076674
It's actually legitimately funny that you guys are so butthurt about having frogposting taken from you.

>>25076692
>Maybe this board can go back to what it was actually made for.
>>25076710
>I don't think it'll ever be the same

Fat chance, your tales of autism and threads related to shootings/your silly beta rebellion/whatever gave this place way too much exposure.
Lurking this place is now accepted entertainment, like watching trashy people shenanigans on tv.

Interestingly it also proves you're intrisically betas, since you can't even hold your own little autistic corner of the internet from the second concurrence from another segment of the population is introduced.

Pic very related
>>
They'll get tired quick and there will be other memes.
We'll weather the storm anon
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 478x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 478x750
>Was originally robot when first came here
>Eventually became normie
>years later annoying normies and robots flood the place
>Think it's there club house or some shit

*sighs*
>>
>claims to be oldfag enough to know how far gone /b/ is
>didn't make any friends while lurking /b/
>claims to have been engaged in /r9k/ culture for a similar length of time
>didn't make any friends while lurking /r9k/
>doesn't have any raid twitter/facebook accounts full of oldfag friends
>doesn't have any skype groups
>wow friends
>irc channels

At what point do you blame yourself?
>>
We are still here, but the normieposting and roastieposting has taken overhand.

We had some great, old fashioned threads yesterday. This showed me how much this place has changed in recent months.
>>
>>25076601
Wizchan is our last chance desu senpai desu
>>
Roasties and normies actually think that they are robots just because they post here.

wizchan is our last hope. Roasties are automatically banned there.
>>
How about fixing your pathetic life to the point where you don't feel the need to seek out a place to "fit in" online of all places?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.