[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So robots, if you ever had a child somehow. How would you raise
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: FB_IMG_1436867819889.jpg (26 KB, 403x337) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1436867819889.jpg
26 KB, 403x337
So robots, if you ever had a child somehow. How would you raise him of it was a boy?
Would you raise him to be a chad or a robot like yourself?
Pic unrelated
>>
Everyone raises their kid to be a chad, very few succeed though
>>
I would be a good father like mine was to me. I would teach him to question authority, think for himself, and not to worship women/put pussy on the pedestal.
I would never share my opinions unless he asked, just focus on giving him the skills to form his own.
Then when he's older, if he has different opinions, we can argue over booze and steaks.
I would name him James.
>>
>>25076567
With either gender I'd try to raise my kid to be happy and kind. Not much else really matters.
>>
>>25076567
a chad indoctrinated with robot ideology
>>
And I the only one who prefers a daughter?
I want a daughter, to see her grow to a good and pure cinnamon roll, that's too good for this world.
>>
>>25076609
Yes, because you're delusional if you think that's going to happen
>>
>>25076595
What would you think of him/her if they ended up a robot?
>>
>>25076592
>to question authority, think for himself

most authority isn't worth questioning

teach him about Judaeo-Marxist ideologies as they are the dominant ideology in western education systems

teach him what authorities you should bother to question and teach him the detriments of notable ideologies such as marxism and islam that have large influences

i'd raise mine to follow christian values and beliefs and i'd be more strict than my parents were to my self, as the only way out of the pit of degeneracy was the word and guidance of the LORD God
>>
>>25076634
It's delusional to think that I'm going to see a vagina in my lifetime if that's what you mean. But it is the only wish I have. Fuck everything else, if I can have a pure daughter that loves me.
>>
I want one of each gender. I'd teach both the values of being respectful, tell them to be themselves and all that jazz. I'd love them both unconditionally,and hopefully they'll be able to pass for normies if I don't fuck up as a parent.
>>
>>25076669
>complaining about degeneracy
>posting on /r9k/ about the LORD God
gay
>>
File: 1432581373275.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1432581373275.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
I'd make sure to spend as much time with him as possible, getting him into sports and masculine activities. Teaching him about life and to trust nobody but himself.

Seriously, too many fathers are absent in their kids lives, mostly due to the psycho women. Whether it be a divorce, or the father working too much(this was the problem in my case), a father needs to be the leading role in his kids life, not the mother.
>>
File: lmao really.gif (1014 KB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
lmao really.gif
1014 KB, 290x189
>>25076690
>mfw I got to that part
>the only way out of the pit of degeneracy was the word and guidance of the LORD God
You almost got me there pham.
>>
>>25076637
I'd be fine with that, as long as they were happy with their lives. However, if they weren't happy, like most people here, I'd want something better, although at some point I can't control their life. If they were 20 something year old NEETs the motivation would have to come from them, not me.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.