[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucking hate everything about me, how is a man expected to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1437794056312.jpg (188 KB, 1023x986) Image search: [Google]
1437794056312.jpg
188 KB, 1023x986
I fucking hate everything about me, how is a man expected to live his life when he is filled with self-hatred and regrets.
>>
As someone with regrets, lots of them: impossible.
>>
>>25076529
I can't think of a single memory I don't cringe at, sometimes I even hurt myself thinking about them.
>>
>>25076578

I'm still not at the hurting part. For now I just shake violently at the thought.
>>
You are supposed to improve yourself so that you no longer hate everything about you.
>>
I hate how this place has just turned into a place for people to bitch

This is hell man you don't ever to have to fight fair

Why do you have to be such a hater

WHY DONT YOU HUSTLE AS HARD AS YOU HATE
>>
File: outonthetown.jpg (291 KB, 800x473) Image search: [Google]
outonthetown.jpg
291 KB, 800x473
>>25076523
Have you tried drinking?

>send pies
>>
>>25076664

It's not possible to improve yourself enough when your foundation is total shit. If there's no potential, then there can't be any success, regardless of how hard you try.
>>
>>25076762

Correction: even with potential, you can't if you fucked up the foundation.
>>
>>25076762
Correction: it's not possible to improve yourself if you don't try. It's not possible to improve yourself if you sit around all day on a shitty imageboard that tells you that you can't improve because you're a 'robot'.

G R O W
U P
>>
>>25076894
>Correction: it's not possible to improve yourself if you don't try.

This doesn't contradict what I said. That's not a correction. These things aren't mutually exclusive.
>>
>>25076523
I suggest you find a hobby

Do something you enjoy. Maybe collect something.

That way you can balance this stuff out maybe and find an outlet. It would take your mind off it.
>>
>>25077301
What I'm implying is that your 'shit foundation' premise is flawed. You are failing at life because you have convinced yourself that you can't improve, and therefore you don't try; not because you actually can't improve.
>>
>>25077335
>wasting money an collectibles

>>25077377
All robots are bad people shouldn't try remember?
That's what your fellow normies have been telling us all our life
>>
>not finding freedom in self-hatred and self-pity
I feel weird masochistic pleasure from hating myself so much. I tell myself that being an absolute failure excuses me from morality and obligations. I don't need to feel shame or work hard towards achieving something. Being a worthless piece of shit means I don't have to push myself, nature basically gave me free pass to lazy life.
>>
>>25077401
*are bad people and bad people shouldnt try
>>
>>25076578
>I can't think of a single memory I don't cringe at
Can you greentext a few important ones?

I ask you this because i know tfw.
>>
>>25077401
>That's what your fellow normies have been telling us all our life
Maybe in your self-pitying fantasy world.
>>
>>25076523
By not being a slave to his emotions and having the self-awareness and willpower to overcome his faults.
You little bitches go on and on about women but you're JUST like them.
>>
>>25076523
WAAH WAAH WAAAAAAAAH

leave this bored, man the fuck up and try and do something vaguely interesting and harmless for your very short time you have on this earth.
>>
>>25077401
You go through this board and say to me with a straight face any of these "people" are anything more than gutter trash.
>>
>>25078288
>willpower
Humans could do anything if they were incapable of sadness, the emotion is so strong to overcome because it automatically makes your brain form pessimistic ideas leading to you losing the confidence to do something. Humans hate feeling sadness thats why they strive to have lives where they are rarely sad. The true key to human happiness is not being sad ever.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.