[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"tell me anon, what do you truly think of me?"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1446404631787.png (639 KB, 1280x1685) Image search: [Google]
1446404631787.png
639 KB, 1280x1685
>"tell me anon, what do you truly think of me?"
>"don't tell me now. I want you to think about it and give me a proper opinion, in detail; I don't want a 3 sentence answer"
What do I tell her? She has a bf and I'm not in the friend zone. We hang out a lot just the two of us. I don't have feelings for her either, but I think she's pretty solid gf material. This is the closest that I've ever gotten to a girl, hell, she's probably my first female friend. Admittedly, this is quite corny, me telling her what I think of her and her telling me what she thinks of me. It's not something I want to do, but since she asked and promised to return the favour I thought that I'd just do it. I have a lot of negative opinions of her, do I mention them, or do I just focus on the positives?
>>
Sounds like a shitload of efford. If she can make you waste your time just so she can boast your ego through your opinion of her, you ARE in the friendzone.
>>
>>25076491
ugh, I meant her ego obviously
>>
>anon, boost my ego please
Don't be so whipped.
No but really, I have been in the same situation anon. I have known one girl for two years, we talk pretty often. I introduced her to my best friend and they're now dating. She still asks me stuff like this.

Seriously though, just don't respond. If you must, be honest. Honesty is always better because if she has bad qualities, she can work on improving them. Eventually she will find out your negative opinions if you don't tell her anyways.
>>
>>25076517
I generally don't hold back with what I think of her, calling her ignorant and stupid at times. I guarantee you that I am not in the friend zone so to speak, though we are friends
>>
>>25076532
I get what you're saying, that you're not friendzoned because you aren't romantically interested in her. That's a good thing.

You should be completely honest then, just say everything good and everything bad. Don't fall for her attempt to be showered in praise.
>>
File: 1377045237969.png (367 KB, 1270x1100) Image search: [Google]
1377045237969.png
367 KB, 1270x1100
The difference between a mans and a womans friendship is that a man will never define the friendship solely on what he can get out of it, but will make effords for it on his own accord. A "friendship" with a woman will never work that way, because she is always calculating if she gets more out of it than she gives in.
>>
>>25076757
>that a man will never define the friendship solely on what he can get out of it
Speak for yourself.
Friendship is nothing more than a trade on a fairly abstracted level.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.