[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw failed the driving test for the second time despite driving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 132314166650.jpg (473 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
132314166650.jpg
473 KB, 1920x1200
>tfw failed the driving test for the second time despite driving well to and from the test centre
third time's the charm right?
>>
>>25076442
Perhaps. Took me three tries, too. Well, sort of.
>First time, made an appointment - waited 2 hours
>Failed because examiner was an asshole and claimed I didn't stop at an intersection with a stop sign when I fucking knew I had the right-of-way and there was no fucking stop sign
>Second time, made an appointment - waited 5 hours
>Failed before I even started because my third brake light apparently decided to stop working (and why the fuck does that matter? Most cars only have two and that shit is tiny af)
>Third time, fuck appointments - waited 6 hours
>Passed but almost failed because the examiner was a cunt and thinks you need to set the parking brake if you drive a car with a manual transmission
>>
Eight times.

Anxiety.

Funnily enough I am the only one I know of who hasn't been in an accident despite driving for years.
>>
>>25076722
But you have to set the parking brake. And the transmission should be on neutral.
>>
4 actually. A hispanic officer took me on mine the last time and i ended up passing besides making some sorta big fuckups
>>
i failed my driving test the first time i did it

12 years later i have never gotten a ticket or been in an accident involving other cars (i hit a curb once because snow). everyone i know has at least two major car crashes under their belt.
>>
>>25076806
Same examiner?
>>
>>25076442
Get out of here you teenaged fucked. Failing driving tests is NOTHING compared to the real life failure us robots in our later 20s have to deal with everyday.

I failed my driving test twice too and you know how much I dwell it? NEVER! NOT ONCE have I even though about it compared to failing my TEE English exams, failing University units or failing with women.
>>
>>25076442
fuck is that a pic from bakemonogatari? I don't remember that episode!!!!! did they make new ones?
>>
>>25076442
>Live in no man's land and drive a bit with my parents
>Do two lessons with an instructor besides the mandatory stuff , he says i'm ready
>Pass the test on my first attempt, mostly because we spend 10 minutes in the city and the rest of the test in the country where there's barely any traffic, signs, pedestrians or rules at all
Just become a redneck, OP :^)
>>
tfw failed 4 times already
>>
>>25076442
Have you considered driving out to a rural area to take it? When I did mine I just drove around a village for 20 minutes I fucked up my parallel park and a stop sign.

He said that stop sign would have made you fail but I'm not going to mark it so here you go
>>
File: 1443605116228.jpg (255 KB, 1080x794) Image search: [Google]
1443605116228.jpg
255 KB, 1080x794
>>25076442
Dont worry too much about it OP
I fucked up the first try,
Second Try I got cheated by an asshole. Basicly they have to fill out forms about how you actually did at the test and finally write a summary of how you performed with a reasoning on why you didnt pass. He did not have to tick one box I was driving pretty well, in the end he just wrote "TOO FAST" over the whole box and said good luck next time.
(I should not have corrected him during the ride, but we got in an argument about a right lane turning into a bus lane and then merging with the left lane)

Third try was the easiest ride ever with an examiner so chill she was laughing the whole ride when some asshat on the road overtook me and started braking right in front of my car to show me how much he hated new drivers.
>>
>>25076982
>Have you considered driving out to a rural area to take it?
the examiner decides where we go
>When I did mine I just drove around a village for 20 minutes
tests here are 40 min
>I fucked up my parallel park and a stop sign.
He said that stop sign would have made you fail but I'm not going to mark it so here you go
here you don't turn your signal correctly 3 times and you fail, where do you live?
>>
>>25076853
Nigga, my dad has parked his cars in gear without the brake for 40-something years. The transmission holds the car in place unless you're on some crazy steep hill, then that's the only time we ever apply the brake.
>If car is facing upwards on a slight incline, put it in first
>If car is facing downwards on a slight incline, keep it in reverse
Been driving for six years and it's never been an issue.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.