[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A former friend of mine owes me money. He has no intention of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5
File: 1444524163945.jpg (40 KB, 432x596) Image search: [Google]
1444524163945.jpg
40 KB, 432x596
A former friend of mine owes me money. He has no intention of paying, dodging calls and texts, etc.

What do I do in this situation? Do I be the bigger man and put it behind me and never get paid? Or do I beat the shit out of him and get whatever is in his wallet plus the same satisfaction of hurting him (but also probably get charged for assault)?

What'll it be. Give in to anger or leave it alone...?
>>
Give in to your anger you fucking pussy and start facing him like a man.
What are you, some kind of wimp?
>>
Fuck his shit up, people like that will keep stealing until someone slaps them around.
>>
how much does he owe you?
>>
>>25076408
This. It depends on how much he owes you whether you beat the shit out of him or not
>>
>>25076416
50 dollars. That's why I'm hesitant in fucking him up
>>
Don't loan money to people, ever.
>>
>>25076374
If he owes you more than $100 you owe it to him to beat the shit out of him, force him onto the ground, pin him in place while prying his mouth open, and to force your cock as deep down his throat as it'll go until you shoot a load down his throat.
>>
>>25076436
I'd say it's not worth it

either embarass him in front of everyone or drop it and never lend money to anyone ever again
>>
>>25076436
You sound like such a fucking pussy.
Kill yourself honestly m8.
>>
>>25076374
Small claims court.
>>
>>25076436

50 bucks is right around the threshold where its worth it

I'd fuck him up only if there wasn't a probability of serious retribution or legal charges.
>>
You can say you forgive him money act normal, then borrow some things from him and then tell him youll give him back when you see money
>>
>>25076497
>yfw ops friend then proceeds to fuck op up for stealing his shit

Remember were in r9k, bro
>>
>>25076537
>fuck op

>implying that's not exactly what op wants
>>
>>25076457
Other way around actually. The guy who has the money is known for calling cops on people over little shit.
>>
>>25076631
>over little shit
like what?
>>
>>25076374
Don't lend people money with the expectation that you'll get it back.
>>
File: PXYto.gif (649 KB, 288x216) Image search: [Google]
PXYto.gif
649 KB, 288x216
OP here this is what I have planned:

I'm good buddies with the local weed dealer in my area and the dude who has my money is a good distance away. My dealer buddy is gonna contact him and tell him to come down to buy some shit since the dude does MDMA and shit also he'll be spending at least $60 with the dealer.

He'll enter the garage and give the money to him, but he won't get his drugs. After he hands the money I'll tell him to leave, if not, I beat the shit out of him and then make him leave . Gonna have another buddy there too to act as a witness for my case if this faggot takes it to the cops

Feedback?
>>
Bother him everywhere. Social networks, via calls, texts etc. Tell his friends, family. Visit him at his home at strange hours. Left notes. Just put some social pressure on him, alright?

Not even here in Eastern Europe you get beaten becase of $50, don't make a drama, OP.
>>
>>25076374

Depends on how much it is.

If it's a lot of money put it into court.

If it's just a little harass him a little then let the money go. You'll have to do exactly nothing to get this guy out of your life... he'll do all the running for you.
>>
>>25076657
This desu senpai.

For fifty Dollars id just say move on with your life. At least you know that hes a cunt now.
>>
>>25076713
What is with this faggotry? This is like something a 14 year old would think of.

What happened with facing a person face to face? Are people this fucking paranoid and scared to talk?
>>
>>25076695

this seems like a bad fucking idea

your asshole friend is going to call the cops and get you all arrested and your dealer doesnt need that kind of heat

unless your dealer has a strong rep (i.e., snitches get stitches), this might be a bad idea
>>
>>25076631
>>25076695
I'm interested in what this faggot has been calling the cops on for?
>>
>>25076739
>Visit him at his home at strange hours

How are them good reading skills treating you, senpai?
>>
>>25076754
Fucking bullshit. A dude bought a game on fucking ps4 with his bank card cuz the dumb ass was stupid enough to put his bank info on another dudes console.
And just a bunch of other shit that cops have no time for like him getting himself beat up by teenagers and getting his phone stolen by fucking kids in the 8th grade.
>>
>>25076783
I don't know what you mean with strange hours.
It didn't imply actually talking to them, sounded like some ring the doorbell at night and then running away bullshit.
But if you mean actually facing the person, then sure.
>>
>>25076743
Both the dealer and the witness dude I have been buddies with for over 15 years.
I trust them
>>
>>25076794
sounds dumb, not to mention why you would want to associate with police, especially for stuff like that.
>>
>>25076743
fuckin retarded idea dealer wont do it
>>
>>25076837
Lol my dealer is the one who suggested it.
>>
>>25076436
Man unless you really need $50 to feed yourself let that shit go. Take it as the cost of learning the lesson that he's garbage
>>
>>25076868
It's the principle of it. It's not the first time hes done this. He owes money to several people in the area and keeps getting away.
>>
>>25076810
>sounded like some ring the doorbell at night and then running away bullshit.
Then that's not actually visiting him, is it, retard?
>>
File: scum.jpg (45 KB, 600x455) Image search: [Google]
scum.jpg
45 KB, 600x455
>Falling out with someone and contemplating beating them up over 50 bucks.

OP, are you black?
>>
>>25076893
Yeah I definitely feel you I just don't see a path to you getting revenge that doesn't have the potential to leave you severely worse for wear
>>
File: images-48.jpg (14 KB, 570x238) Image search: [Google]
images-48.jpg
14 KB, 570x238
>>25076436
Fucking poorfags
>>
>>25076374
What sums are we talking?

In any case you'll always be bitter if you don't either get your funds returned, or beat his ass. Personally I would start intimidating him - knock on his door, confront him etc and see where that goes. Then if still nothing I would beat his ass and take his belongings, alternatively I may print his pictures on flyers and post them in the local neighborhood claiming he's a pedo.
>>
>>25076922
Then what the fuck do you even mean with visiting someone at strange hours and leaving notes you weird fuck.
>>
>>25076933
Probably a low-life druggie dealer.
>>
>>25076436
Not worth man, only if you know you will have no police problems
If it was 200<=, then yeah you should have unleashed your katana
>>
File: 1450447249082.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1450447249082.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>25076997
that's a scary pic
>>
I owe some money myself to some dude.
And I know he can read this because a backdoor is installed on my comp.
I will be going out on the 23rd around 9:20 AM and I will have your money and if you have any other issues with me personally I'll be glad to discuss it.
I'll be heading for the health center, I have appointment at 10 o clock.
>>
>>25077175
Lol poor people 200 dollars is not alot of money. 1000 plus okay beat him up. 50 dollars? Lmao
>>
Kick his teeth in for me OP.
>>
>be him up over $50
>get charged for assault
>now you owe him $3000 and spend a month in jail

yeah give into your rage m8
>>
>>25076374
>calls
>texts

Have you tried not hiding behind a telephone?
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.