[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anon, my son, you have to vote now:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1450302141922.jpg (31 KB, 414x447) Image search: [Google]
1450302141922.jpg
31 KB, 414x447
>heartless capitalist monster but opposed to feminists and SJW
>empathic champion of poor and struggling people but opposed to heterosexual men
>pick one
>>
>>25076185
The jews make extremed like this to divide people.
"Divide and conquer"
-Historical Fag
>>
TRUMP
R
U
M
P

I'm not a female, fag, nigger, illegal immigrant or refugee so it's not like voting democrat would help me since I don't qualify for any of the free shit they give away
>>
>>25076201

The people who say this are part of the "heartless capitalist" class tho. Just ask them what they think about, say, redistribution of income and wealth.
>>
Trump because I feel if states would want to secede after his election. He'd say, 'you can't secede, you're fired'
>>
capitalism is the invention of women enslaving men

>haha you poor
>you no men
>pay for me
>provide provide break your back, die early
>>
>tfw can't even move to canada because their PM is a cuck and their economy is in the toilet
>>
>>25076185
"Heartless capitalist monster" is just another buzzword like "shitlord." So no, the choice is easy.
>>
>heartless capitalist monster but opposed to feminists and SJW
You had me at heartless.
>>
File: bear_grinded.webm (2 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
bear_grinded.webm
2 MB, 720x404
>>25076235

You're not rich, Trump will fuck you twice as hard but seems like you like it, faggot.
>>
>not voting for Trump even if what lefties say is true and he's racist/sexist
I don't care if he makes life worse for other people, he cares about real Americans more than anyone else, and that's what matters. Bernie can suck my big white dick, old cuck.
>>
>>25076185
>pick one
>pick Hillary: a heartless capitalist monster who is also opposed to heterosexual men.

USA
U
S
A
>>
>>25076448
>Hillary
so what youre saying is, can't think for yourself
>>
>>25076466

No.

I was trying to say that this choice is actually between "heartless capitalist monster who are opposed to heterosexual men" ----------- and "heartless capitalist monster who are opposed to heterosexual men" there is NO "empathic champion of poor people" and NO ONE who properly fights SJW

And since the establishment candidates are all shit, I would vote Trump. He is not PC and he will (hopefully) fight the two main reasons why poor people are struggling: outsourcing of jobs and a flood of low wage migrants
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.