[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you hate women? They seem pretty cute to me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 1449618223985.jpg (83 KB, 560x682) Image search: [Google]
1449618223985.jpg
83 KB, 560x682
Why do you hate women? They seem pretty cute to me.
>>
Why do you hate men? They seem pretty handsome to me.
>>
File: piper_pepe.png (484 KB, 940x540) Image search: [Google]
piper_pepe.png
484 KB, 940x540
I hate their behavior(not personalities because they have none). I love their bodies.
>>
>>25076120
>Women
>Cute
Literally the hormones and chemicals from your dick brainwashing you.
I don't know how people say free will exists when they can't even understand that something as ubiquitous as sexual attraction violates it.
>>
File: 1444451978728.png (121 KB, 249x398) Image search: [Google]
1444451978728.png
121 KB, 249x398
Don't fall for their tricks, they will destroy you.
>act like children because they have been treated special their whole lives for a hole in between their legs
>devoid of any personality besides Netflix
>whores
>lie CONSTANTLY
>>
>>25076134
I don't think most r9ks hate men. Many don't even hate Chad,.
>>
>>25076149
I'm talking to the feminist who asked the OP question.
>>
>>25076120
I hate women because of their cancerous thought process where they value feelings over common sense all the time turning them into nearly sociopathic grown children.

Also
>pretty cute
Thats the hormones fucking with your head mate
>>
>>25076140
Just because some people are too stupid to be self-aware doesn't mean everyone is.
>>
>cute does not equal pure
I know those long, lonely nights are painful. But you gotta be above those things.
>>
>>25076177
Fucking and self-degradation is not a necessity when it comes to boredom and loneliness, but I guess you only really learn this in society as a male.
>>
>>25076192
Or it's not the only option, I should say. Women's vanity and short-term happiness is pandered to far too much and feeds shitty behavior. You would see the same thing happen with men if it were applied to them too. People need to stop treating women like they're angels or a class above men. Sure there's the biological value women have, but its no sort of inherent moral superiority that society misinterprets it as.
>>
>>25076120
My cat is cuter and cheaper.
>>
>>25076177
>a woman has sex with someone who isn't me so SHE IS A WHORE
Back to reddit.
>>
>>25076238
I don't think any robot would have a problem with a woman dedicating themselves to a decent man who isn't them.
>>
>>25076177
>cute does equal pure
Cuteness is all in your head, to a lizard a woman probably looks like a freakish abomination.
>>
>>25076271
And why would lizardbros lie?
>>
>>25076120
I don't think I hate them but they can be very annoying however.

They care about irrelevant stuff. I don't know many girls that are dedicated to achieve something besides maybe their job. Also the idea of them being able to earn easy money by just looking good is strange.
>>
>>25076289
How fucking stupid are you? The only reason you think humans look good is BECAUSE YOUR HUMAN. This is why we automatically think anything that looks humanoid looks more appealing its nothing but PRIMATE TRIBALISM you fucking retard.

To a chimp a human looks like freak with their lack of fur, to a dog a human looks bizarre, and to an insect a human is ugly abomination.
>>
File: The Manipulated Man.png (433 KB, 1124x1968) Image search: [Google]
The Manipulated Man.png
433 KB, 1124x1968
>>25076120

>Why do you hate women?

Loaded question.

I hate particular traits and behaviors that women in aggregate tend to exhibit more than men. Flighty, quick to bail in hard times, deceitful, vapid, unfunny, smartphone addicted, entitled Princess complex, poor work ethic etc. I hate men who exhibit these traits even more, because they are biological men who are behaving in ways more common of women.

>They seem pretty cute to me.

You're implying the way they look makes them likable people. This probably means you're exactly the kind of simp who gets fucked over by one because of the pussy fumes fucking up your neurons or some shit.
>>
File: cute.png (664 KB, 1061x583) Image search: [Google]
cute.png
664 KB, 1061x583
>>25076120
Your point being?

(preemptive robot text)
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.