[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I got an employment agency appointment on Tuesday. If I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
File: Ugh.png (41 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
Ugh.png
41 KB, 500x350
I got an employment agency appointment on Tuesday. If I don't go my NEETbux will be shortened by 10%, but I have absolutely no desire to leave my room and interact with other humans. I would have to explain to my advisor why I haven't done anything in the past 6 months and I hate to justify myself and spill my spaghetti. The last talk I had with her was fucking pathetic. Should I just /skip that shit/ ?
>>
How pathetic.
And people like you think that they deserve girls like me
>>
just get real personal and start crying. women eat that shit up.
>>
>>25075948

Just go and tell her that you suffer from depression?
>>
>>25075965

Women are heartless monsters who hate and despite men that are crying. Especially women who deal with low status men all the time as part of their job.
>>
Holy shit this is pathetic go kill yourself you contribute nothing and drain society of its resources
>>
>>25075991
I already did and I hate myself for doing that. I was so god damn pathetic, low voice, always looking at the ground and almost fell in love with her. I don't want to see her ever again.
>>
>>25075964
Here's your (you), faggot

no robot
>>
>>25076011

Can you make up something with your family maybe she can't (easily) check? Like ... I was about to get better but then my father and my mother began to hate each other or my grandmother is sick or something?
>>
I had something equivalent. I just told the woman that I have no hope in the future, I have depression, suicidal thoughts, etc. They didn't force me to work for my welfare, although that may change in the future.
>>
>>25076032
No, the appointment I got is definite. Either I go and have that talk or I stay at home and get that 10% NEETbux cut. I wouldn't even miss them so much, it's not like I'm starving here.
>>25076049
I did too, but if I don't "seek help for my own good" ,for example go to a psychiatrist they're pressuring me into leaving my NEET lifestyle.
>>
>>25076121
Then see the psychiatrist, but tell them youre unable to get him on your own, let them work for their money.
>>
File: st.jpg (42 KB, 500x441) Image search: [Google]
st.jpg
42 KB, 500x441
>>25076154
All this is too much of a hassle, I hate being in the presence of people, especially of people I don't know. Fuck those 10% familiano, I just keep myself locked up in here.
>>
>>25075948

When I have one of those meetings and they ask what progress I have made I tell the truth.
I haven't done jack shit.

It's yours 10% nobody elses.
No need to explain anything.
You go there because you don't want to lose your money.
Be yourself and don't give a fuck.
>>
>>25076121
if you fuck up the interview they won\t hire you, they don't want the liability, pretend you are unable to talk, show bad posture, the wrong emotions, also don;t shower between now and then.
i've been not hired to plenty of jobs
>>
>>25076273

fuck you neetfaggot

i hope they slowly cut you off until you're either forced to work or starve to death like the fucking useless parasite you are

you deserve death in a fucking work camp
>>
Dont go
Youll save taxpayers some money
>>
>>25076325
Hey, the way it looks like I'm dead in less than a year anyway. So why would I go into education or training, I would just annoy some employers. Might as well spent my time reading manga and playing vidya.
>>
File: 1396824975440.jpg (33 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1396824975440.jpg
33 KB, 800x450
>>25075948
>10%

What the fuck? I have to do like 2 months mandatory volunteer work or I'll lose all of it wht the fuck do you live and how much do you get?
I get like 200 a month which is the exact cost for driving lessons every month.
>>
>>25075948
LELELEL

NEETs BTFO
>>
>>25076344
The taxpayers are already fucked in the ass by my government. They have to pay for 1 million refugees and their maintenance. Besides, it's not like I like any of those humans. There are people far worse than me.
>>
File: 1437956379336.gif (31 KB, 258x375) Image search: [Google]
1437956379336.gif
31 KB, 258x375
>>25076325
>mfw wageslaves all have mood disorders from their terrible undignified lives
>>
>>25076361
Not that much, about 190 eurobucks. But I still live with my parents, so I don't have to pay for my room and I only rarely have to buy my own food.
>>
I really hate how we can't have legitimate discussion without normies ruining it with their moralfag shit.

Well, I'm out of here, this place isn't even worth lurking anymore...
>>
Can all you NEETs like state your age?
>>
>>25076447
I turned 20 three days ago. NEET for 6 months.
>>
>>25076447
23, lotsofcontentlotsofcontentlotsofcontent.
>>
Yeah I would take the 10% hit. Unless you have something you really need to spend it on.
>>
>>25075948
You get paid over $2000 a month just for being unemployed?
>>
>>25075948

It'll be hard, but losing that 10% by not going probably isn't worth it.
>>
>>25076549
What 2000 NEETbux are you talking about, famalam? I get about 190 eurobucks, but I don't have to pay for food or my room,because I still live with my parents.
>>25076525
I think I already decided for myself that I won't go. It just isn't worth the discomfort and it's not like I'm going to starve.
>>
>>25076447
19, but will be forced into employment soon... was neet bc I failed uni
>>
>tfw my family is slowly kicking me out of the house
>tfw I would prefer to be homeless than a wageslave
As long as I don't have to walk around and talk to people I'm all go with sleeping on the streets, it's not nearly as bad as people say it is.
>>
>>25076581
Oh I thought that you meant that $190 was 10% of your neetbux. I suck at math when I'm tired.
>>
>>25076606
>it's not nearly as bad as people say it is.

t. never slept outside in winter
>>
>>25076658
Shelters. You even get free food.
>>
>>25076658
Ha, that's a good point. I remember there was a homeless man who used to sleep in the opening of my aunts Apartment building, perhaps I'd be lucky enough to end up like him?

Of course, I would need a drive out to the city, because I currently live in the middle of the woods and the Hermit life really isn't for me (vegetarian)
>>
>>25076581
190 EUR for a month? Sounds like eastern european country.
>>
>>25076758
Nah,Germany.
>>
I haven't left my room or house in three years. Fuck off normie
>>
>>25076773
Fuck, so tell me why your is country a refugee magnet? In Poland you can get 155 EUR for 3 months and 120 EUR later, but you need work at least for 1 year before being unemployment, so I get nothing
>>
>explain to my advisor why I haven't done anything in the past 6 months
Yet you couldn't spend a few minutes, type up an absolutely shitty resume full of misspellings, and submit it to jobs that require way more qualifications than what you have? That's what I did when I was laid off from my one job and was on unemployment. When that one bitch cut me off because of this, I took it to her supervisor who immediately reinstated it because I did what was asked. The thing has never been amended. I'm back on unemployment again, doing the same thing because the company I worked for shutdown. I got 4 more months I can do this with until I'm forced back into wagecuckery.
>>
>>25076822
Sometimes when I'm feeling too cooped up or if I haven't left the house in a while I'll go out somewhere and talk to someone, it doesn't really matter where even if it's just the grocery store to pick up a few snacks I make small talk with the cashier. It's definitely not fulfilling but it helps alleviate some of the pain of not talking to anyone besides your parents for weeks. Or you could always try going for night walks, they really are the best. You get to get out of your room for a while and explore and there's no one else around so your not nervous, you should try it.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.