[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have to take paid vacation to the end of the year from today
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 2dd.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
>have to take paid vacation to the end of the year from today otherwise I'll lose it
>it's only midday and I'm already bored as fuck
How do NEETs not go insane?
>>
>>25075855
Lol how's it feel to be a cuck to a corporation that is allowed to steal money from you?

Losing vacation time? You're such a pussy.
>>
>>25075855
Neets are already insane.
>>
>>25075873
I don't have the luxury of a safety net from my parents or the state.
>>
u see that's the sad part of being a wagekek u need a job to give your life a meaning or purpose

neet understands that there's more to it than just slaving away
>>
>>25075910
No you need a job to do something with your free time, its boring as shit being an adult.
>>
>>25075902
I'm not talking about that. You work for a corporation that can take away your vacation days? That's real cuckery.

You are aware that since you earn your vacation time through work hours, them assigning some arbitrary date where they are no longer valid is basically like giving you a fucking coupon. They are able to steal money and time from you, yet you work for them and are okay with it. Get some values you pathetic faggot.
>>
>>25075935
I am remunerated well for the undesirable conditions.

The more I get paid, the more I can save, and the sooner I can retire.

I can't help but wonder, though: isn't being retired the same as being NEET? Will it even make me happy?
>>
>>25075932
oh yeah sure sure u keep telling that to urself

anything to justify that time slipping away form u at work
>>
File: 1411048728941.jpg (17 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1411048728941.jpg
17 KB, 225x225
>>25075855
>this poor wajecucks mind is so broken he cant even imagine how to live without doing slave labor
loving every laugh to be quite honest family
>>
>>25075976
Explain your situation more fully. As far as I can tell, you're okay with being treated like shit.

I don't know what being a NEET is like, as I have had a job since the day I turned 18, but as long as you have some sort of hobby you should enjoy being able to do what you want. If you have no hobbies, it's a good to pick one up. A lot of older guys learn guitar, try it out. I'm assuming you're not very young, as you're talking about retirement.
>>
>>25075976
fuck no. you spend the best days of your life in a cubicle. fuck knows you might die before you retire.

so no retiring at old age is nothing like being a neet
>>
>>25076002
I'm 27, I'm a software engineer in financial services. My job's a lot better than most jobs, but still leaves me pissed off at the end of the day. Most other jobs would be worse, even in the same sector. I save as much as I can, because at the moment I rent a room in a shared apartment (house prices and rents are astronomical in this city, and I don't want to move elsewhere and work a job I would dislike even more) and I hate it and want my own place.

I used to do programming as a hobby, but now the last thing I want to do when I get home is more programming. Doing it for a living has taken the fun out of it.
>>
>>25076094
I'd say move on to a different hobby then. Just try out a bunch of things and don't get too committed to one unless you're ready to invest time into it.

Getting your own place would honestly not be that high on the list for me, I feel it's overrated. But, you know what you want. Good luck robot, don't let corporations fuck you in the ass.
>>
>>25075855
we read books, paint on canvas, practice our interments, volunteer at the soup kitchen, forge weaponry, build furniture, participate on online debates, walk our pets
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.