[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembot thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 13
Fembots, how true is this?

Was your dad your first love?
>>
Not even slightly true.

I have an excellent relationship with both of my parents but I never fell in love with anyone until I was in my twenties.
>>
>>25075762
I was hoping this thread would have been more interesting but I guess you'll have to try harder next time, OP.
>>
>>25075835
I just want to hear stories about fembots fantasizing about their dads.
>>
File: 1433149998557.jpg (147 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1433149998557.jpg
147 KB, 640x1136
>>25075762
LEL. fembots stem from single moms. no dad around, for a good reason...
>>
Yes, but he was also a pedophile who abused me and conditioned me to obsessively love every part of him. I hate him now days but I still need that 'master' type man in my life at all times. Thanks for reading my blog.
>>
>>25075863
Jesus that is just... sad.

Usually I feel sorry for single mothers, but a single mother of a black child just makes me angry. You're looking at a nig who is going to grow up intimately attached to identity politics and black "culture".

If you're a femanon and you've slept with a non-white, end yourself.
>>
>>25075840
Why? So you can jerk off?
>>
>>25075864

I bet part of you still loves him.
>>
>>25075762
Nope.

My dad spent (and still does) with his friends. I tell my mother that I'm sad that he never spent time with us or gave any influence, she tells me that we're better than the rest of people that haven't even met their dad's or abused by them.
>>
>>25075914
A part does. My mother died and he blamed himself for it, it pushed him over the edge. He was a good man before, I think that old part of father is still inside him somewhere. I don't actually hate him, that was poor wording. I just hate being around him. I forgive him for what he did but it's vest we stay apart.
>>
>>25075980
Was the sex enjoyable at the very least?

You reminded him of his wife/your mother anon, that's why he fucked you.
>>
>>25075877
how are white single mom babies any better
>>
>>25076091
They aren't making more black people for one.
>>
>>25076054
At first, no. I was like 11 years old and he was a fully grown man with more than 6 inches. But like I said earlier, he conditioned with sex. I was taught sex = love and if he wouldn't fuck me that he didn't love me. He'd beat me days inbetween sex, so sex was when the only time I felt loved so eventually I grew to be addicted to it just like he wanted. Yeah I'm a classic case of daddy issues but at least I'm self aware.
>>
>>25076157
Damn that's awful.

Please be into all of the crazy submissive daddy issues fantasies and be single though.
>>
>>25076091
The father probably died.
>>
>>25075863
You burn the coal...
>>
>>25076181
>crazy submissive daddy issues fantasies
Yeah into all of them, not by choice though. They're not fantasies though, they're reality. Stuff like that is how I feel love, I have to be crazy and submissive to get what I want.

>single
Lol nope. If my bf left me I'd kill myself first. Like I said earlier, I need that 'master' type in my life, without him I'd be useless trash. Not like there's a shortage of girls like me out there though. You'd be surprised by how many there are.
>>
>>25076126
They are neither black or white.
>>
File: loversinbed.jpg (92 KB, 450x539) Image search: [Google]
loversinbed.jpg
92 KB, 450x539
>>25075762
Of course, that's why women go for older men. They want to fuck their daddies.

Also their horses and dogs, but not cats.
>>
>>25076775
Tell that to the legions of mulattoes with absent black fathers who stand for black tribal identity politics.
>>
My father started abuseing me when I was 6. I becake addicted to the attention I think i confused it w/ being loved tbqh. It even got to the point where I would tease him, ware just a big shirt as pj's then find some dumb exuse to bend over qnd flash him b4 going to bed. I think in all honesty im more to blame then him for my abuse. Anyway now its like I cant get off w/out thinking of my father, its not voluntaty my mind just automatically goes there when im about to climax. I think its a boderline obssession now, I masturbate more frequently than alot of the guys on here. But hes still the only man ive been w/ which probqbly doesnt help
>>
File: WatamotePocky_zpsdb947e15.jpg (47 KB, 832x529) Image search: [Google]
WatamotePocky_zpsdb947e15.jpg
47 KB, 832x529
>>25076998

Became* sorry

> tfw drunk
>>
>>25076998

just find some guy who wants to be like a father figure to you.
>>
>>25075762
Yes. My dad sacrificed so much for his children. He moved across the other side of the world, leaving his life behind and starting a new one to give his family the best education/opportunities. He works hard till this day to provide clothes, a roof over our heads and enough food to eat.

So if I met a guy that was half the man my father is, I would be extremely happy.
>>
>>25076998
>>25077020

When I visited my cousin his 6 year old sister literally jumped on my lap and started dry humping me when I was sitting and talking to her brother.

Was she abused femanon?
>>
>>25077035
>non-white detected

go back to where you came from.
>>
Nope. If you mean love as in little girl saying who she wants to marry, then that's my uncle.
>>
>>25075762
No, my dad was a drunk asshole.
My first love was my older second cousin. He was a massive qt.
>>
>>25076157
>>25076998
You people should seek help
>>
>>25077063
>implying you're not even more useless than a nigger
>>
NO SUCH THING AS A FEMBOT. R9K DEFENSE SYSTEM ACTIVATED
>>
>>25077046

I dunno, I doubt it tho, its probably just a phase, or some kid thing.

If I had done that infrontof/toanyoneother than my father he would of beat the shit out of me desu
>>
>>25077097
If your people are so wonderful, why did they make where your father came from so miserable a place to live?
>>
Remember what they did to you all, you fucking kuks
>>
>>25077114
I'm not the initial girl you responded to. And fix your grammar.
>>
REMEMBER WHO THIS BOARD IS FOR AND FIGHT FOR IT
>>
>>25075762

Nope. Dad spends most of his time watching tv and working. We fought a lot when I was a teenager and in college. I think he enjoys parts of being a dad but he isn't that interactive or anything.

My first love was some boy I was friends with.
>>
>>25075914
>>25075840
>>25076054
>>25076181

Kill yourself, anon.
>>
>>25077063
>go back to where you came from.
Why would I do that?
>>
>>25077160
I swear to fuck, if you're asian and you do the whole "#notyourchinadoll" thing and get mad when old white people ask you where you're from... You people are the most disingenuous fuckers imaginable. Sensitive to a fault.

Not the person you're replying to btw.
>>
File: 1450447249082.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1450447249082.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>25077137
Costanza the Pooh?
>>
>FEMBOTS

lold

>roastie gets cumdumped by chad
>im one of you now :)
>im not a slut
>i belong here

lolz
>>
>>25077171
>all those assumptions

Are you okay?
>>
>>25077171

Perhaps you should deal with your white privilege before insulting a disadvantaged minority group like us Chinese?

You people don't even respect Confucius...
>>
>>25077148
Nothing wrong with wanting to fuck your own dad. If you love him you can't help thst. Do you hate love?
>>
>>25077314
Unless you're prepared to be a concubine, gtfo /r9k/.
>>
>>25075864
You can be my lil girl if you want to.
>>
>>25077570
I'll pass on the offer but
> implying 99.9% of men can handle my crazy daddy issues, clinginess and obsessiveness
Lol
>>
>>25076840
You're generalizing.
I'm a mixed race child with an IQ of 134, and I couldn't care less about any of that nonsense. What I do believe though, is that you should stop falling for propaganda intended to create tension between races. You're just as much of a pawn as SJWs or feminists are.
>>
>>25077655
Have you ever had a bf before? Did he not take the issues well?
>>
>>25077711
It's not really propaganda though, that's the way most half-black people with black dads think.

I'll make an exception for those with white dads since they seem better adjusted.
>>
>>25077655
You're a fatty right?
>>
>>25077791
But my dad is black

Stop trying to make generalizations based off some dank memes you saw on /pol/
>>
>>25077820
This wasn't me, but he's right.
>>
File: 1448137104090.png (581 KB, 1919x5492) Image search: [Google]
1448137104090.png
581 KB, 1919x5492
>>25075762
fixed edition
>>
>>25076998
How big was his cock?
>>
>>25077820
What generalizations? You're the one extrapolating your case to be the entirety of mulattoes.

Mulattoes generally align themselves politically, socially and culturally with blacks, consequently they're much more likely to support tribal black politics (see: Obama).

Moreover, BM/WF relationships are the most dysfunctional out of any racial pairing and we have real statistics to back this up:

- WW in BM/WW relationships are the most likely to experience spousal homicide and domestic abuse.
- Most likely partnership to end in divorce.
>>
>>25077875
Shh, you're supposed to play along
When another anon responds as you to BTFO some /pol/ dicklicking faggot, you just sit back and watch
Smh
>>
>>25077906
No, I was specifically talking about myself.
I said don't make generalizations of some dank memes, because I'm proof that your generalizations are incorrect.
But keep memespouting and being a racist faggot.
I'm sure that will get you far in life.
I mean, just look at ol' Dill :^)
>>
>>25077711
Get the fuck out

This is a white man's board
>>
File: 1450213296891.jpg (6 KB, 354x200) Image search: [Google]
1450213296891.jpg
6 KB, 354x200
>>25075762
>Fembots
>Fembots
>Fembots
>>
>>25077939
>empirical statistics
>"LOL IT'S A MEME!"

I realize it's hard for you, but stop being a retard.

>racist

BM/WW relationships are objectively the most dysfunctional. There's no way around this. They're the most likely to end in spousal homicide, feature domestic abuse and end in divorce.

I know it hurts knowing you were born from a rancid cesspit of self-loathing and racial fetishes, but that's not my problem bro.
>>
>>25077999
Here's your reply
:))))))))))))))
Faggot
Hiroblox go be a faggot elsewhere
>>
>>25077764
I've only had one bf. He's not the domineering type, he's very shy and reserved and not like my father at all. I love him anyway though, and throw myself at him constantly and treat him like I'm his property but he's not quite used to it and thinks it's wrong to treat me like that even though that's what I need to feel love. It's all very complicated but I love him very much.

>>25077805
>fatty
No, I wish I was. I'm 5'4 and 90 pounds.

>>25077905
Huge to a young small girl. In retrospect, probably about 6-7 inches. Just guessing though, I have no clue.
>>
File: 1450411502414s.jpg (8 KB, 250x243) Image search: [Google]
1450411502414s.jpg
8 KB, 250x243
>>25077905

I dont think it was that big, I bled alot for the 1st few times but, I was really small and he managed to stoll stuff it in.

I have nothing to dompare it to though
>>
>>25078337
Damn I thought you were pretending to me for a second, then I realized the person that Anon addressed the question to wasn't me. It does surprise me how many abused girls exist, and how many more are on this site.
>>
>>25078384

Yeah, i read your post too, and wanted to know if you had told your bf about it. b/c I have never been able to talk to anyone in real life about it. I feel like I would be humiliated and they would be disgusted and wouldnt want to be w/ me anymore.

Ive also been avoiding relationship s b/c of this b/c I know at somepoint ill have to have sex and domt know how I woild handle that.

Sorry if thats wierd to ask it just seems like you might have figured out a better way of copping then ive been able too?
>>
>>25078641
I don't cope with my old problems, I live with them because they are what I am. I didn't tell my bf for a long time, it's a lot for anyone to handle, but eventually I just let it all out and told him everything. He accepted me for who I am and I never felt so loved before. I became obsessed with him just like I became obsessed with my father. I made him my master and myself his property. He didn't like how obsessive I was, he was put off by it until after a while he realized I only do it because I love him so much. I replaced my father with my bf and made him my new father, I'm his girl and I'm all his. To many that is disgusting but it's who I am and this is how I feel love. Maybe for you, you don't have to live this way. Maybe you can actually put it behind you and live normally. Not for me.
>>
>>25078896

That doesn't sound disgusting at all. I really envy that you found someone who would do that for you.

I honestly hate myself for it but my father still very much has me under his grip.,
>>
>>25075840
Pretty sure that's not what the image means by "first love".
>>
>>25075762
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIVSG9FVAoI

>tfw you will never experience the ultimate love
>tfw even a woman beater is currently experiencing the ultimate love
>>
I'd say that was my brother.
my father seemed like an unreachable satellite of terrible fury and boundless knowledge.
I idolized my brother, though, and spent my formative years chasing after him and trying to be like him.
When he went through puberty he dropped me like an old sack of potatoes for new friends and sluts, and I suffered greatly.
But I learned how to cope, and how to embrace isolation.
>>
>>25079084
Well it's not natural for him. He's a very shy person and this both our first relationship. I kinda feel bad that I forced myself upon him but I can love him like this more than anyone else can so it's for the best for both of us.

>I honestly hate myself for it but my father still very much has me under his grip
That's completely normal, I've talked about this with a lot of different girls with similar lives. The only difference is that each one deals with it in different problems. If you still feel that need for a 'master' then you need to find that person but make sure that the person you give yourself wont hurt you like I did.
>>
>>25079127
This is sweet and it's a shame that he's usually a scumbag who makes really shitty music because he's got a fucking beautiful voice.
>>
>>25079113
I'd say a large amount of girls wanted to marry their dads at some point. Obviously they grow out of it, but girls still seek out men that remind them of their father. Not all girls are like this, but many are.
>>
>>25079257
But when these thoughts are about, it's because they don't really understand the concept of marriage or relationships. It's usually not because of romantic feelings.
>>
>>25080238
Yeah, but what I said wasn't wrong. A lot of girls do have crushes on their fathers. Most grow out of it but some dont and instead look to find men to replace their dad in some way.
>>
>>25077965
That's nonsense, white men can't be robots.
>>
>>25077904
very nice text, gr3at read.
>>
File: 1450386259596.jpg (81 KB, 728x450) Image search: [Google]
1450386259596.jpg
81 KB, 728x450
>>25077904
I sure do love hard science, credentials and sources.
>>
>tfw you're a fuccboi even though you're a girl
>>
>>25076998
boner achieved tbqhwy
>>
>>25076998
>I think in all honesty im more to blame then him for my abuse
That's easy to think but the reality is that his abuse is what made you hypersexual in the first place. Blaming yourself makes it feel like it's somehow more in your control but it's not true.
>>
>>25075762
FEMBOT
really?
REALLY?
god fucking dammit how can be a fembot.. if women dont have feelings. get the fuck out you normies piece of shit., fucking wores GO AWAY
>>
>>25080925
She said she still loves him so she's not going to entertain the idea that her dad did something wrong, instead it's better to blame herself and to defend his actions that way. Her dad has basically brainwashed her.
>>
>>25077148
why you so butthurt ? this its a cool wincest thread.

also are you a girl ? or at least have vagina ? if so. post pics.,
>>
>>25080866
What does that mean? I feel like you're not sure what fuccboi means.
>>
>>25081005
>wincest
They don't seem like they're winning, they seem pretty fucked mentally.
>>
>>25081095
i ,... i still dont see what the problem is. but i still fapping at this shit .
>>
>>25081133
It's only hot if you have a fetish for used goods and broken people you sick pervert.
>>
>>25081017
>A bitch ass basic boy that does stupid shit just to get a reaction out of people. Fucc bois usually think that they are cool or suave, but they are not. They tend to be pussy ass bitches in most situations.
>>
>>25075762
When I was a kid I loved my dad a lot, like I used to fight kids who talked shit about him because he was effeminate.
>>25075840
That isnt what the image is about....

I can't imagine truly loving my dad like I did when I was a kid. My best friend worshiped her dad and I never understood it. White hick girls are gross about their dads.
>>
>>25081500
Dads are the first male role model for a girl, it has nothing to do with being a hick.
Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.