[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get into lifting >/improving/ >see family >sister
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1448520582132.jpg (95 KB, 1080x1073) Image search: [Google]
1448520582132.jpg
95 KB, 1080x1073
>get into lifting
>/improving/
>see family
>sister has ass and tiddies
>finally.jpg
>she compliments me on my gains
>hugs me and grabs my arm all of the time
>parents are out to see friends
>home alone with sis
>she's 19 l'm 21
What do l fucking do robots, her ass is just huge, how does a skinny bitch get an ass like that ? And more importantly, how do l approach her ?
>>
Ask her if she wants to watch Netflix and chill
>>
>>25075714
Same situation OP

>be me
>workin out for 3 months
>at family dinner w/ cousins family
>15yo, good tits n ass
>she constantly touches my arm
>asks me if she can check my abs
>I open my shirt to my chest for her
>solid
>>
watch something togather
make a move on her
blame 4chan when she freaks out and gets you expelled from family/sucks your dick and become your wincest wife

high risk/reward ratio
>>
Are you going to make things awkward for the rest of your lives just because youre horny? its your sister you retard.

And then you faggots say women are stupid
>>
>>25075714
you'll be a god if you pull this off. a fucking god.
>>
>>25075783
Nice meme

>>25075787
Currently watching the walking dead s2

>>25075788
Shut the hell up kid, l'll turn her into a cock craving slut, and after that l'll get free sex forever
>>
>>25075823
where do you think you are?

that kind of chadspeak isn't taken too lightly here.
>>
>>25075841
is it still Chadspeak if it's incest?
>>
>>25075841
I got into lifting to become a chad, and it paid off, lost my virginity to a qt3.14 blondie. Now it's time to bang my sister
>>
>>25075788
Awkward forever. Why? How do you even know, you dumbshit? What if she's fine with it ? Not everyone is a dumb moralfag like you.
>>
>>25075788
Funny thing is it's mostly sisters who want their brothers to make the first move.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD4AhjX791k
>>
Don't do anything

Remember the robot who slapped his sister's ass. She fled to their aunt's or something and told her parents he tried to rape her, and he got kicked out
>>
Whatever you do, TAKE IT SLOW. I nearly did it but pussied out.
>>
So many dumbasses so little time. Tell your sister to invite over some of her hot friends over. They see your gains, and say
>wow anon you've really grown up

My sisters friends were like my own personal pussy carousel. She was the best wingman ever. She'll talk me up, cover for me, and clue me in on what they like. It's a shame to want to fuck one sister, when you can fuck all of her friends.
>>
>>25075714
not your sis, 4chan filename

post pic of sister op faglord
>>
>>25077443
You don't say you fucking retard.
>>
Pat a pic of her OP.
>>
>>25075714

You don't you mongoloid, it's too much to deal with, just get another cute girl, there are literally so many and they are so easy to fucking get.

Get on fucking tinder.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.