[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have easy time getting gfs >they all get bored and leave
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_1386136.jpg (184 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1386136.jpg
184 KB, 1080x720
>have easy time getting gfs
>they all get bored and leave me after several months

Why does having a gf feel so much like entertaining a child?
>>
>>25075593
Yes it's their fault your a boring faggot.
>>
>>25075637
It's their fault they want to ride roller coasters every day and snort cocaine and shit.

Some guy like you will actually take them someday and marry them and go to the trouble of entertaining them 24/7 with your money and thoughtful planning even though they've fucked dozens of guys like me who didn't bother.

top cuck
>>
What do your days look like?
>>
>>25075593
Because the dating market is fucked up, for every 1 slut there is 10 chads, so sluts don't even try to offer anything more than their holes between their legs. Also they're just stupid and can't entertain themselves, they're not selfsufficient.
>>
i have top game so its easy for me

but eventually they will get bored and leave for another cock. just how it is
>>
>>25075656
Just an idea, how about you find a gf YOU ACTUALLY LIKE DOING STUFF WITH instead of some bitch oyu dont like u mong
>>
>>25076384
I think OPs real issue is that gf want to be entertained without offering anything in return but sex and bad 21st century woman cooking skills
>>
>>25076384
>find a gf YOU ACTUALLY LIKE DOING STUFF WITH
haven't you been paying attention? she's banging chad.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.