[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Most of you are under the impression that you are good people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: AAghXzZ.img.jpg (38 KB, 728x582) Image search: [Google]
AAghXzZ.img.jpg
38 KB, 728x582
Most of you are under the impression that you are good people and that you have been wronged by the world.I'm here to tell you this is not the case the most of you are human scum and deserve to feel the way you do.
>>
Yes we are scum but the fact we've been treated like shit our entire lives had a big role to play in that.
>>
File: 1444111649343.jpg (211 KB, 748x1194) Image search: [Google]
1444111649343.jpg
211 KB, 748x1194
ok, thanks for the tip.
>>
Don't generalize me. You don't know me.
>>
why use stefonknee as the thread image are you implying we're all pedophilic transgender transchildren
>>
File: 0493 - AAfYsOB.jpg (25 KB, 680x468) Image search: [Google]
0493 - AAfYsOB.jpg
25 KB, 680x468
>>25075311
Absolutely agree. I am the only cause of any pain in my life. So far I have been given ample opportunity at every turn, and I have messed up everywhere possible. I absolutely deserve to be the depressed, self-loathing piece of shit I am. The only thing that will make me feel better is if I give back to the world, have some compassion, and start trying to fix someone else problems other than my own, because so far all I've done is make more. I obviously don't care much for myself.
>>
so you don't think people get treated unfairly in this world?
>>
I genuinely believe that I am the worst person to have ever lived. I try to act in such a way that more deserving people, which amounts to essentially everyone, are get more than me.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.