[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
cheating gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
>got a gf regularly cheating on me
>to beta to stand up to her

what to do r9k? just swallow it?
never gonna find someone half as attractive willing to call herself my girlfriend
>>
File: 1445893608828.png (842 KB, 1366x632) Image search: [Google]
1445893608828.png
842 KB, 1366x632
You should kill her.

Alternatively leave her, cut her out of your life and if you have any nudes of her post them here, she's already letting tons of guys see her naked so you might as well let us see, too.

Don't forget to call her a roastie when you break up.
>>
>>25075135
End with her, its gonna be much better in the medium-long term
>>
>gf
Just get out mayne
>>
>>25075135
No point in calling her your girlfriend if she isn't taking you seriously. Cut your losses.
>>
>be me
>find out gf cheating
>k
>find put she's applying for pharmacy job at biggest hospital company in state
>I work there as nurse but friends with pharm dept
>ruin her reputation
>she applies
>is this the cheater anon?
> yes
>application straight to garage
>denied
>>
Sounds like you have yourself not a gf, but a cunt. Get rid of your cunt and get your dick back fag.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.