[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Taking a pre calc class in College (freshman) >Already
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: mfw I yeet a nigga.jpg (53 KB, 1080x540) Image search: [Google]
mfw I yeet a nigga.jpg
53 KB, 1080x540
>Taking a pre calc class in College (freshman)
>Already took calc 1 in highschool and got a B+
>Got an A in Precalc
>Exam in 5 hours
>Tray of crushed up adderall next to me for snorting
>Haven't gone to 50-60% of the lectures
>Just about to start studying
>Exam is 80% of the class grade
Alright robots, can I do it? Can I get an 80% or higher on this exam given that I already learned most of this shit a few years ago?
>>
what a shitty blog post

get outta here schoolcuck. schoolcucks are normiecucks
>>
>>25074935
>Implying I'm not barely hanging on to Uni by a thread
If you're a normie you'd probably have a good social life, sleep schedule and general sense of urgency. Meanwhile, I'm struggling to not be a lazy piece of shit everyday like most NEETs.
>>
You will fail because you're a lazy piece of shit.

Being smart doesn't cut it, you have a flawed personality and due to that you are doomed to a life of unrequited dreams and unfulfilled potential.
>>
>>25074980
Thanks for the motivation, anon.
>>
File: lain-is-a-bear.jpg (48 KB, 1008x720) Image search: [Google]
lain-is-a-bear.jpg
48 KB, 1008x720
who /allnighter/ here?
it's currently 6am here in newyork.
i have my assembly final in 2 1/2 hours.
5 hours after that i have my japanese written final.
currently drinking a cup of coffee, took some nooptep with choline a few hours ago. might retake for my jap final.
>>
>>25075237
btw i'd like to add that iti s guaranteed that at least one robot will oversleep for his final
just a thought i'd like to share
>>
>>25075262
OP here, I overslept both my Math mid terms for this class, so my prof is just making this final count for all 80% of the exam grade, instead of mid terms being 20% each and a 40% final.
>>
>>25075540
Good luck on your final senpai
>>
>having to take precalc in college
You're wasting your money OP
>>
>>25075880
It's easy as shit, idk why I listened to the advisor who told me to take it even though I could have been taking a course two levels up in the hierarchy. Will probably switch into that one for second semester.
>>
>>25074928

Why are you asking?
You're going to have to take the exam no matter what. There isn't really anything you can do about your grade.
Take the exam or you will surely fail, and if you take the exam you will probably fail depending on how hard your professor will make the exam.
Just don't take anymore address or you might have a heart attack during the exam, and that will make matters worse than they are.
Pro tip: Just do the fucking work. Every day, do the work, or you will face the same consequences every semester until you fail. If you believe you can't do the work because you aren't fortunate as normies are with their balanced life and sense of urgency, you should just drop out right now.

Source: I did the same thing as you, just with Calc II.
>>
>>25075237

I don't sleep before exams just because of anxiety.
I've taken every one of my exams with 20+ hours of sleeplessness since I started going to the uni.
>>
>>25075540

How the fuck do you over sleep?
Did you just not set an alarm?
>>
>>25074928
yes just study the material for a few hours and maybe practise a few questions and you'll be fine
>>
>>25074928
>Haven't gone to 50-60% of the lectures
why are you such a lazy retard? hurr durr let's snort addy to study for precalc hurr hurr hurr
are you fucking serious?
i hope your college career falls to shambles because you think you're so fucking entitled that it makes me physically sick
>>
>>25076151

It's just pre Calc. OP even said he did well in Calculus.
Unless OP is actually IQ<70, he's probably going to at least get a B.

>>25074928

OP, most people who take math classes in college are in the same boat as you.

For my calculus course, I went to 10% of the lectures, and I got a 98% in the class.
It's just playing around with the same equations people have been using for a thousand years. Unless you have been huffing glue, so you be fine.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.