[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's the most pathetic thing you've done for a girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 18
File: Capture.jpg (13 KB, 210x172) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
13 KB, 210x172
what's the most pathetic thing you've done for a girl /r9k/?

>start seeing this girl
>half azn qt
>wondering how the fuck am I pulling this off
>on a date walking around a mall
>we go into a toy store and run around
>she mentions something about how she wants a rainbow dash keychain for her car keys
>we look for one
>no luck
>later, thinking about that keychain
>look up MLP toys, see small set of 3 figurines for 35 bucks
>lol who the fuck buys 3 figurines for 35 bucks, theyre literally an inch tall
>think about how this girl is a 10/10 so far in both looks and personality
>buy the set
>take the rainbow dash out and make a key chain using an different key chain
>next date (sort of), I surprise her with it
>she likes it
>we hang out for a bit
>I tell her how I feel about her
>"I really appreciate it, i'm not there yet though"
>okay
>she gets back with her ex who cheated on her a month later
>he cheats on her again 2 months into that reconciliation

I don't do anything for anyone anymore.
>>
>not even fucked her
>buy gifts

you brought it to yourself

btw. do you still got the keychain? Send it to me, I wanted one for my boatkeys, but am not giving 15$ + post for some peace of plastic
>>
>>25074963
she still has it, I saw her about a year later. Still had it on.
>>
You spent just $35 on a fucking 10/10 girl you were involved with? And that's the most pathetic thing you've done for a woman? Don't be so hard on yourself, some on r9k would consider you to be practically Chad.
>>
>>25074984
>get invited to girls birthday
>mom ask me what gift am I giving before I go, don't have nothing, say I would buy a chocolate
>"you should get something nicer"
>dad gives me heart shaped decorative stone, he sells it for about 10-15$, but purchase price for him is like 1 or 2 $
>afraid I would appear cringy

I think she liked it at end, I bought a small chocolate too
>>
>be me
>be in relatonship for 9 months
>don't spend money because I don't buy shit
>gf bday comes up
>wants a tiffany necklace
>done
>happy birthday to her
>2 wks later, sorry anon, I don't think me and you should date, you put so much more into the relationship then I do and you deserve better
>who's the guy
>ugly ass looking asian but he's in a fucking frat so that improves his cool factor by 10x
>bitch cheated on me
That necklace was around 500
>>
>>25075059
that's sweet desu senpai
>>
File: 1449419326998.jpg (181 KB, 1342x1073) Image search: [Google]
1449419326998.jpg
181 KB, 1342x1073
>16 at the time
>liked this girl in my class
>we talk so i'm not a complete stranger
>we're talking about food
>goes on about how she likes cake
>say something about how i'm a good baker
>looks surprised but says "i'll have to give it a try sometime"
>opportunity in my head
>as soon as I get home start baking a chocolate cake
>mom asks what i'm doing
>"i-its for a friends birthday"
>"oh, thats nice"
>next day see her around in class
>whip out my cake
>she's surprised not surprisingly
>"anon did you make this? it looks good"
"y-yeah, I made it for you"
>class turns to see the commotion
>she says "you really didn't need to do this"
>say its nothing
>"no really, you didn't have to do this, its just way too sudden and we hardly know each other"
>spaghetti flies out my pockets
>everyones asking for my cake seeing as she didn't want it
>girl I offered to only got like one piece while everyone else got a good bit
>get told it was really good and that I should make cakes for peoples birthdays
>too beta to decline
>girl I wanted to impress begins to get distant since
Ever since then, I was forced to bake cakes for people in that class on their birthdays, the only upside was it made me more liked.
>>
dont buy a gift until they prove theyre worth having it
>>
File: nope.gif (489 KB, 380x300) Image search: [Google]
nope.gif
489 KB, 380x300
i bought her vinyl records and made her a fucking mixtape once full of depressing electronic 80s music
we'd sit under the bridge at night kissing and smoking cigarettes listening to American Football and I Hate Myself
What makes it worse is how ugly we both are
The cringiness of that alone is enough to make me never care about tfw no gf anymore
>>
Relating to cake story I got one similar to it
>be me 8th grade
>befriend cute girl
>find her bday
>make cookie cake
>huge aas chocolate chip cookie cake with happy birthday spelled out in chocolate chips
>give to girl
>awkotako thanks anon
>find out she thinks I'm a creep
>doesn't eat cake so her family does
>family loves cake, she didn't get one piece
>omg anon the cake was apparently good, can you make me another
>no
>make one cookie cake a year from that point on and give it to the most deserving person in my life for that year
>bitch never got another cake but saw everyone else get one
>fast forward 7 years later, still friends with bitch
>anon remember the cake?
>yes
>can you make me one now
>no
>>
>>25074974
Fucking hell that's brutal

Betabux I guess
>>
Do women really see nothing wrong with trying to worm a load of money out of a guy just before they're intending to dump him?

What the fuck is wrong with them?
>>
I wouldn't say it's pathetic, but it was horribly handled and full of spaghetti.
>birthday of the guy I like is soon
>go on steam and sort through his friends trying to find his best friend
>fucking nailed it like a true detective
>try friending his bud
>guy I like notices and says wtf
>the spagoots start
>apologize and tell him I just wanted to ask his friend a question
>freak out thinking he's angry and doesn't trust me now
>instead of waiting, just give him the gift of two copies of Broforce so he could give a copy to his best friend and play with him
>17 day early birthday gift
I can't even be sneaky or give gifts right.
>>
>>25075121
Are you autistic

Original you fucking nigger
>>
>>25075095
Make her give it back, she didn't give you anything worth that much
>>
>>25075133
what the fuck dude, that's awful
>>
Do robots like baking or something?
I've made a couple of cakes for potential interests as well that obviously went nowhere
>in store buying cake ingredients for a girl
>taking awhile and cart is in the way for another shopper
>apologize saying I was trying to find something to bake a cake
>she says wow could you make me one some time? Saying how it's cool that a guy bakes
>she was kinda cute but I'm just so fucking oblivious as to what's happening I say sorry I don't bake them to sell
>leave the store and finally realize what I just did

I didn't think that getting picked up at the store actually happened
>>
>>25074919
Told her I love her. That's the most pathetic thing I've done.
>>
File: 1435299375749.jpg (16 KB, 293x323) Image search: [Google]
1435299375749.jpg
16 KB, 293x323
>>25075144
Alpha as fuck,mane
>>
>>25075210

Didn't you learned anything from this place? Women are niggers of gender, they are void of empathy and love.
>>
>>25075228
Would br awkward. I take solace knowing that her current bf has no time for her and lives 30 minutes away and won't even make time to go see her.
>>
File: 1434261326046.jpg (45 KB, 634x471) Image search: [Google]
1434261326046.jpg
45 KB, 634x471
>>25075133
Thats fucking beautiful.
>>
>>25075212
>not being smart enough to add him from a sockpuppet account
hmm
>>
>>25075245
I fucking love cooking.
>omg anon you can cook?
>yes
>make me something ;)
>no
>>
>>25075133
>depressing electronic 80s music
Post playlist bro and it better not be obvious shit I need new recommendations bro please PLEASE
>>
>>25074919
At least you did the right thing and dropped her/manned up.
>>
>had been dating my only friend
>she left me for some douchebag who used a made-up anime name instead of his real one and tried to sound cool and mysterious
>his ex who also tried to sound cool and mysterious and used an anime name was stalking him and had his computer keylogged and shit
>helped him clear it all out and set up more secure passwords and such because my ex asked and even now I'm not over her
>he thanks me and asks me if we're cool
>tell him to go fuck himself
>>
>>25075144
That's not even remotely pathetic, turned that slightly awkward event into an "alpha" as fuck event when the pathetic part (agreeing to make a new cake when she asked about it after first declining even as much as touching your first cake) presented itself.
To boot, you started putting effort in showing your appreciation to someone every year - you'd be surprised how many "beta" people worry about potential judgment of not being "manly" enough by doing so; not giving a fuck about that adds another amount of alphaness to the story, to be honest.
>>
>>25075335
Just wanted to vent. I hate women
>>
File: 6sEljU1.png (197 KB, 300x410) Image search: [Google]
6sEljU1.png
197 KB, 300x410
Every time I think a girl might be into me, I just act autistic and aloof until they lose interest. I may become a virgin for life, but at least I'll never have to suffer the things in this thread.
>>
File: 1449515370475.png (442 KB, 498x713) Image search: [Google]
1449515370475.png
442 KB, 498x713
Feel free to not believe me. It's late and I've been drinking so I want to give the whole story.
>grew up in the asshole of nowhere
>was too weird to make a lot of friends
>only friend I had for a long time was a really shy girl who lived across town, Alison
>would bike across town to hang out with her all the time
>had a huge crush on her and it got stronger as we got older
>in 6th or 7th grade a new girl moves into town from the city, Becky
>for some reason she gravitates to us
>like her alright, the three of us hang out a lot
>high school
>Becky decides she's bi and talks Alison into experimenting with her
>I overhear them talking about it because everybody always thinks I'm spaced out because I always look like I'm high and have been sitting up for 3 days
>they start dating a few months later
>still got those feelings for her
>feel like i'm being pushed out of the lives of my only friends
>they get more and more serious, I get more and more alone
>we all go to uni together
>talked into renting an apartment with them
>can hear them having sex at all hours
>finish uni
>they get married after a couple years
>they decide they each want to have a kid and adopt the other's to be a real family
>I fathered both their kids through IVF
>I'm also the kids' godfather
>still in love with her
So I guess my answer is "everything".
>>
>>25075308
It was just one of those odd phases you go through in high school we all have
I don't know if I can say I miss it
I wish I could embrace it and let it all in again just because but it was honestly one of the most depressing parts of my life
If I got to try all over again I'd probably be much happier
>>
>>25075312
His friend is a very shy and private person. I didn't think he'd give me a chance at all to talk if I wasn't at least showing up as a friend on his buddy's list.
>>
>>25075430
Meh that's pretty cool. As long as you don't end up paying child support or something I don't think it's pathetic.
>>
well

i had a crush and i failed math class in hs
so i had to do summer exam, her handwriting was readable and offered me her notes

i passed the exam and brought her 3 red roses

yes it was cringy as she had a bf already but whatever atleast i did it
>>
>>25075430
if this is actually true, holy fucking shit anon
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 255x255
>>25075391
Tfw I know this feel and wish I knew a better way to avoid getting hurt
>>
>>25075469
It's great for them. It's just heartbreaking for me, but I can't say no to her. I never could. At least I passed on my genes.
>>25075479
I'm a fucking doormat, right?
>>
I was madly in love with this girl one time (I was very lonely (still am) and she showed me a little kindness and in my desperation I mistook it for affection) so I did everything for her, basically became her servant, running errands, buying shit, etc etc

Looking back at it, it was very pathetic and I regret it and won't do it again. Having said that, I am afraid that the situation might repeat itself and I won't be able to control myself and do it all again.
>>
>>25075391
some chick at my uni likes me for the whole autistic and aloof and i want nothing to do with her
>>
File: 1447639861887.png (71 KB, 703x822) Image search: [Google]
1447639861887.png
71 KB, 703x822
>>25075430
I've read a lot of posts on this site, but this one hit me harder than any other. I felt my own heart break just reading it. Why don't you just tell them, and cut contact? Why torture yourself? I know they're your friends, but fuck. There's a limit on what you have to endure for the sake of friendship, and you have long passed that.
>>
>>25075688
I don't really have anyone else, and I still love her very much. Maybe I'm just holding onto some stupid, vain hope that one day I'll have a chance. Maybe I just don't want to face that I missed my chance. I don't know.
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 1280x720
>>25075213
If I wasn't, then I wouldn't be in this thread
>>
>be in serious relationship
>she says she hates sex
>I never initiate sex as I don't want to pressure her
>never show her I desire sex
>end up with "sex" ~6 times in 3.5 years, all awkward as it's too far apart to at all improve
>every single time stopped well before climax due to feeling bad as her claiming she hates it keeps ringing in my head
>she breaks up with me
>FF several years later
>she's in a relationship and basically said the sex is great

I genuinely get about as much if not more pleasure out of helping others and being appreciated for who I am, my actions, and help, as I do from taking. However, if taking results in causing discomfort or other negativity to others, the resulting suffering to me for being a nuisance to others is too severe to even consider ever taking unless I've practically been given a green light to do so.

As a man, being expected to take the lead and take initiative at all times, this is detrimental for personal gains. Although I'm fine with it as it allows me to look at myself positively and I genuinely enjoy giving, it proves relationships to be next to impossible unless I don't mind being a complete doormat. Which I do mind.
Genuine appreciation in some shape or form is pretty much needed, and I try to avoid giving to those who try to manipulate me into doing things, tell/command me to, or when it becomes expected of me for naught. Fuck them, I'd rather give to and use my energy on someone who does appreciate it.
Funny enough I'm pretty cheap when it comes to monetary stuff as I'm a poorfag, which helps me avoid leeches and gold-diggers from trying to be "friends" with me.

I guess actually enjoying giving to people than taking (especially as a man) could probably be seen as pathetic as a whole, yet even though it makes me no relationship material, I have no desire to try and become more selfish and wouldn't change it for the world.
>>
>>25075748
I'm so, so sorry. If they both have kids, you have no chance. I wish there was any way I could help you.
>>
>>25075792
Yeah, I know. My twisted logic is that they're biologically my kids anyway so it doesn't really count. Not that any of this matters. In the morning I'll be sober and any insight I gained will be gone. I'll be back to pining over her like I have for the last twenty years. Maybe I'm just comfortable like this and scared to change.
>>
>>25075430
>didnt father the children by fucking them

Do you even know how to negotiate?
>>
>>25075809
That logic isn't twisted at all, retard. Keep going, coerce them into having more children. You're basically.in a polygamous relationship and whining about it.
>>
>>25075848
Apparently not. I was shot down pretty quickly with that suggestion. Of course, if they'd agreed, my next suggestion probably would have been to set up some cameras, maybe do both in one night to try for twins, you know?
>>25075874
I'm in a relationship with none of the benefits. And now I'm going to bed.
>>
>>25074919
That wasn't really something bad OP. I mean spending that much money is kinda retarded, but that's the stuff you usually do for a girl you like.

You probably acted like a boring sperg on that date, that was the problem
>>
File: 1304376955947.png (457 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1304376955947.png
457 KB, 600x450
>>25074919
I bought a bunch of Manga for some Asian girl I barely knew from school because it was her birthday a month before and got her friend to give me her add on MSN and kept bothering her everyday.
She deleted me from facebook later.

She wasn't even that attractive in retropect.
>>
>>25075887
You are reproducing without having to take any responsibility for it. If you have issues with that, it's on you
>>
File: 1377051627233.jpg (92 KB, 557x495) Image search: [Google]
1377051627233.jpg
92 KB, 557x495
>>25075430
>>25075430
Jesus christ, I know from personal experience that childhood friends don't normally work but that was another fucking level..
My sincere feelings are out to you, man.
>>
I once made a bouquet of paper roses with poems inside of them for my gf, but she broke up with me before i coud actually finish it.
>>
sat next to a girl in class and we talked alot, had common friends, worked on labs together. So finally get courage to ask her to hang out and she says yes and i ask her a couple more times and we do. Start to like her a lot and notice prom is coming up so i ask her if she wants to go with me as friends. then plan on asking her out after prom. when i ask her she says no im not going to prom im just staying at a friends house that night watching movies. i say ok and manage to blow it off pretty good. last min still dont have a date meanwhile best friend asks her to prom at the very last min to buy tickets. she says yes to him. after i find out he asked her i completely stopped talking to him for rest of my life. then ended up not going to prom
>>
File: pupstare.jpg (39 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
pupstare.jpg
39 KB, 1280x720
>>25075430
Holy shit!
That's one of the most mangina liek things I've ever read
Kill them all Anon
It's the only way to regain your masculinity at this point

Thanks for sharing tho
>>
>>25075780
Iktf im on the same boat anon
>>
>>25076799
Next time she says she doesn't like it counter by saying that you do and then advance physically with making out and then pound the shit out of her with all the special techniques you learnt from google!
>>
>>25076826
Ive only been with 1 girl that was like that though,and it lasted a pathetic 3 weeks, she made me feel like such a bitch for actually respecting her and not fucking her just because i want to, and hoping she would magically start liking it
>>
>>25076799
It's a bit of a double-edged boat. On one hand if you keep it within control and successfully avoid becoming a doormat, it seems to help tremendously with overall social encounters. The occasional time I do need some help of others and finally ask them for it, they all seem very eager to help me almost as much as I was towards them. It's a pretty nice feel actually, it can make you feel your presence is welcome so to speak. Another thing that seems to help greatly is that the many MANY times you may decline an offer as to avoid being a burden or anything (even though they never were forced to offer anything), you mention that you do appreciate the offer. Makes them more inclined to offer things again in the future rather than thinking you just never want anything and thus not bother trying to give back etc.
It can help with approachability as well as being invited (back) to social events and whatnot, being deemed a positive presence.

On the other hand, though, chances of finding that extremely rare woman with the right personality traits to complement that tendency (and you complimenting her traits), are nigh non-existing. The best thing can do is to accept being single and try to focus on things you can do to enjoy yourself; at least, that approach has helped me tonnes.

>>25076826
That simply does not compute for me. I can't force myself upon someone else. It's already unthinkable when a woman shows any vague potential sign rather than being clear, let alone when she was to say she doesn't want it.
If I say I don't want something, I mean it. I assume everyone else does this as well, so I respect it when someone says no - that's what I'd expect of others when I say no too.

>>25076857
I used to feel like that as well, occasionally still wonder "what if", but in the long run it's other people's problem if they can't handle me not being selfish. I like the trait in other people and myself, so if some can't deal with it, so be it.
>>
>>25075430
ANON NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

REST IN PICIS
>>
>>25074919
>meet a charming girl at school
>our interest are quite similar and characters complementary
>we got along quite well, seemed to understand eachoter even better
>with time I realise, as well as she points out that's she's pretty reserved and distrustful
>although overal our problems seemed quite realted
>I really wanted to help her and get closer, perhaps become dear
>And so I did my best, kept her company and tried to be supportive, however she was really hesistant with opening towards me
>despite my attempts she became more distant instead, we talked less, I was worried that maybe I creeped her out by saying that I'm charmed by her
>due the lack of connection I asked her to talk with me more, that is, unless she didn't want to..
>the anwser always seemed half-assed to me, never knowing if it's just hard for her to admit she doesn't want to have anything common with me or whether it was just her being a bit cold on the outside
>things only got worse, I got the impression she begun to avoid me
>long time before that despite my plea she didn't even show up to chat in the evening anymore
>one evening she actually sends an sms asking me to get on skype
>turns out she's drunk, pretty hopeless and stressed out
>at the same time she wanted to share her worries with me, yet from the other side she didn't want to due the hesistance
>at first I tell her I'll do whatever it takes to gain her trust, when she then doubted anyone can do that
>at last when she ceases to respond, guess I panicked and wrote a wall of text regarding how much I care about her, that I wan't her to be carefree, jolly and fulfilled. That I wish to paint her world the little I can.
>but to no response, I then went out to nearby shop and bought her some exclusive sweets, took two notes, on one I wrote similarly to the wall of text, just implying that I wish for us to get to know eachother better, that I open my heart towards her and only hope she'll do the same one day..
>>
File: 1449940259878.jpg (703 KB, 986x1000) Image search: [Google]
1449940259878.jpg
703 KB, 986x1000
>>25077232
>spend half the night writing and drawing something on the other note, slip it into the sweets and wait for tomorrow, glad that I'm doing something nice for someone dear to me, just hoping I could become dear to them just as well
>during the lessons I intended to ask whether she feels any better and just ease things up on her
>but instead we just sat awkwardly in silence
>I intended to slip the gift discretly into her bag
>not only was I anxious from shyness, but only then did it hit me that my bad writing made the note look like a love letter
>it made me worry that I'll creep her even further, when all I intended to say was words of comfort and closure, hoping for a bond to form between us
>too late to back out I tought, only did I write on the back of one note that I'm sorry and that I have no idea whether what I'm doing, and what I shall do later
>an oppurtunity sparks, somehow I gather courage to slip the gift in, and then quickly grab my sketchbook to occupy myself with something for the time
>I realise then what awful state I'm in, unable even to draw due shaking hands, heart beating out of my chest, weak legs and light head, simply dizzy
>I rush out of the classroom as soon as the bell rings and try to avoid everyone not to look psychotic, and let me tell You did I look a wee' bit off
>nothing, she ceased to talk with me almost at all, if not just keep it to the minimum, the avoidance went even further, or so I assumed
>for the last time I messanged her asking whether how is she doing due her absence, apologizing upfront for being a trouble
>remembering how I hoped we can motivate and help eachother go through with school and help with everyday life to make it more colorful, afterall she suffered depression just as well
>despite, be a reason to come to study at all, considering we both had problems with attendance, well, it seems I wasn't much of a motimation or a reason to come at all..
>but again to no avail were my hopeless efforts
>>
Not me, but in my Dota 2 feed I see some cuck gifting this girl items and sets damned near every day.

And when he compliments her on FB she asks him to stop which is fucking hilarious, how fucking unaware can you be.
>>
>>25074919
Worst I've done I think, is let some girl on crutches take my bus seat because I was only one stop away.
>>
>>25075245
>>25075144
>>25075121
>tfw can't bake for shit
I love to cook for people though
>tfw will never make a delicious 3 course meal for an appreciative qt
>>
>>25075121
well this is most peculiar indeed
baking cake is no fiddle
but the incidnet with the girls is a shame
sorry to hear
>>
i used to give this girl free drugs so she would hang out with me

i knew she just wanted drugs, she didn't like being around me, and was just using me, but i was lonely and wanted company.

obviously it wasn't worth it but i was really miserable at the time and sometimes it was nice hanging around with someone....anyone
>>
File: empty.png (34 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
empty.png
34 KB, 633x758
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXPp_5Q5CHk

>I open up my heart
>and stick my fingers in,
>but you will never want
>what I have to give

I just want to sleep
>>
>>25077677
that's actually not bad, that's called following the rules. There are signs posted on almost every bus saying that you have to give up your seat to someone disabled or old, so I see nothing wrong or special about that unless you removed your fedora and bowed saying "May I offer you my seat me' lady?"
>>
>>25077785
I did the same during highschool. I would buy lots of weed for this girl and all of her friends, just so that she would hang out with me
>>
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 900x738) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 900x738
>ever having a gf

Why are you fags on my image board
>>
>4th grade
>at recess
>trying to impress girl
>do the crazy anon show
>monkeying around the jungle gym and playground
>fall from the monkey bars
>breaks arm
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
>>25075095
>leave town, then I come back
>fwb has a bf now but it looks like a pretty stale relationship
>meet up with her, spend some time with her and get a little physical but she won't fuck
>she claims to want me to "just be her friend until they break up, I want to be in a relationship through xmas and Valentine's Day because you (me) wont get me anything"
>keep trying to work her but she eventually rejects me so I forget abt her
>she reaches out to me a week later and we fuck (very annoying to just go along when she projected her infatuation onto me as if I reciprocated)
>read her texts, she lied to both her friend and her bf about how she feels about me, that my attention was unwanted
>her friend says "maybe anon can be your friend and BF can be your lover!"
>BF- "he's not still bothering you, is he babe?"
>have sex 3 times, she realizes what just happened and then she blocks all methods of contact
pic rel
>>
>>25079306
I remember you from the last time you posted this. You're a Manlet and she's a 6'4 she-beast, correct?
>>
>>25079513
I'm 5'9 and she's 6'1
am I a manlet? shit
>>
>orbiting a cute 16 year old asian/white girl when I was 17
>asks me to drive her to the mall
>think to myself, awesome she wants to hang out!
>get to the mall
>"thanks for the ride! You're the best!"
>proceeds to get into her 25 year old boyfriend's car
I was so fucking stupid back then.
>broke up with this girl, really bad decision on my part
>still madly in love with her
>she hates my guts but still uses me
>take her out to dinner
>she spends the whole time texting her new fuckbuddy
>fast foward 2 weeks
>it's my last night in town before I leave
>desperately wanted to hang out with her because all of my friends had abandoned me by that point
>ex gf acts like a total bitch saying she doesn't want to see me
>"I'm studying anatomy with Jason"
>end up spending my last night in town completely alone while my only friend ignored me to get fucked by some douchebag
She still tries to contact me to apologize for hurting me so bad but the damage is done.
>>
>>25074919
I once gave an ex gf money while she had a boyfriend
>>
>>25079630
>you study feels platonically, Chad studies her anatomy rectally
>>
File: 1449460053066.jpg (11 KB, 215x287) Image search: [Google]
1449460053066.jpg
11 KB, 215x287
>14
>fat (but not ugly) chick hits on me
>I was flattered
>she mentions she likes corn
>go to a field and collect an entire sack of corn for her
>next day she invites me to her home
>puts on terrible folk music, I pretend to like it
>bites my neck and my nipples
>aroused but not really enjoying it
>next she takes out her tit and puts it in my mouth
>her grandma (who I didn't know was there) walks in on us
>makes a huge scene and kicks me out
>girl never responds to my calls again
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.