[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Wake up, hair greezy and basiclly feel like shit >Go in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1446675660814.jpg (182 KB, 1920x1032) Image search: [Google]
1446675660814.jpg
182 KB, 1920x1032
>Wake up, hair greezy and basiclly feel like shit
>Go in bathroom mirror and look manly and amazing
Another feel
>Be feeling like i look good
>Look frontly in mirror, look nice as fuck
>Turn head a bit to the side and look like shit
Another one
>Be feeling like i look good
>Take out phone to take a picture and see myself and want to vomit

Does anyone have this feels?
When will it all be good
>>
>look in mirror, look attractive af
>try and take selfie, all of a sudden im ugly as fuck
It's like I'm delusional in the mirror
>>
>>25074927
This is probably my biggest problem
if this didn't happend i could finally have a good picture of me
>>
>>25074945
it's the most demoralizing thing on the planet. I just want a pretty picture of myself
>>
>>25074950
Same, and this is a reason why i cant talk to girls online, because of my fucking shit picture
>>
>>25074912
That's like a common issue even normies have familia
>>
>>25074927
>try to take selfie
I think you know what you are and what you need to do.
>>
File: lincoln innit.jpg (26 KB, 417x241) Image search: [Google]
lincoln innit.jpg
26 KB, 417x241
you're scientifically guaranteed to hate your selfies unless you take like one every 5 mins
>selfies take a pic of you that is the reverse of an image you see in a mirror. instead of you seeing a familiar mirrored version of yourself, you now see a slightly similar but still foreign version, and are naturally apprehensive of this strange person
>you are used to the lighting inside your bathroom, so when you take a selfie, the shadows and lights and angles fall on your face too differently
>phone cameras have tiny lenses, so they make a "fisheye" effect. this means that holding a phone around half a foot from your face will give you a strange bloated image; holding it more at arm's length gives a more attractive pic you are used to
>if you have bad vision, then a selfie shows you your imperfections (spots, bad eyebrows, etc) that you otherwise had not before seen in the distant reflection of mirrors
>your eyes will might not be looking at the camera, which again is something you had not seen before (as you can't look into a mirror without looking yourself in the eyes), as well as looking droopy or depressed
tbhh senpaitachi don't worry bout selfies ;^)
>>
>>25075455
>senpaitachi

senpaitachi
senpai
f a m s
f a m
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.