[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kylo Ren is a robot and is leading the beta uprising. >dad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 640x379) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 640x379
Kylo Ren is a robot and is leading the beta uprising.

>dad wants him to train with his weird uncle and expects too much of him
>mom is a stacy
>got hit with the uglysaber
>hates his dad who's a chad
>girl who he has a connection with is literally in love with an ape with no job

The reee is strong with this one.
>>
So the whole white woman + nigger romance wasn't a meme? It was actually a part of the story?

What a shit movie
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 620x412
>I will finish, what you started.

I bet I get put on a list or something for this
>>
>>25075014
At least Kylo lived out a robot's wet dream of killing his dad who was disappointed in him.
>>
>got hit with the uglysaber
I beg to differ! I really like Adam Driver when he looks evil.
>>
>>25075050
He has a Jew nose and the school shooter haircut.
>>
I think that's supposed to be the point. It's social commentary of some sort.
>>
>>25075073
And yet, he's a chad to me
>>
Are we the dark side?
I allways considered siths to be cooler then faggy jedis tbqh
>>
>>25075112
Does society want all robots dead?
>>
File: helmet.jpg (395 KB, 926x558) Image search: [Google]
helmet.jpg
395 KB, 926x558
>>25075155
>Are we the dark side?
Yes we are anon. You must be new here if you haven't already realized that yet.
By society's standards, robots are bad people.
>>
>>25075156
Because we're whiny brats that are oppressing everyone else apparently.
>>
>>25075182
I'm not new, been here for years, but most of us are incompetent and not on the sith level. If its true about the movie I find it cool as it shows how a robot can turn his hatred and flustration to power. because frankly, school shootings and shit like that are stupid, we should try to get in positions of power to rule over normie scum, that would be good revenge.
>>
>>25075182
Sith are robots
Jedi are Chads.

Sith just want the power to change their own fate and actually have an impact in other peoples lives to evil effect

Chads who have had it all from the beginning (Literally CHOSEN as a child for a wonderful badass life due to literally nothing but winning the social and genetic lottery) fight them because they can not understand how it happens, they just see the symptom, not the disease
>>
>>25075073
Adam Drivers a goy you mong
>>
hes probably the most easy to relate to character in star wars
>>
>>25074910

How does the movie compare with episodes I and II?
>>
>>25075182
>helmet
his name is biker
>>
>>25075155
>>25075538

>You need an original comment to post pics.
Original comment about subjective morality...
>>
>>25075182
>robots are bad people by society's standards

No, most robots here actually are shitty people. They hate what they can't have and dwell on it, then blame normies when their delicate minds finally break and they act upon their rage. That or they're a troll and torture the idiots here via horribly skewed world views or by doxing people.
>>
>>25076765

>They hate what they can't have and dwell on it, then blame normies when their delicate minds finally break and they act upon their rage. That or they're a troll and torture the idiots here via horribly skewed world views or by doxing people.
Name a normie that didn't do this.

Robots retreat into themselves. They do not externalize. NORMIES externalize their anger and take it out on others.

Hence bullies.
>>
>>25076787
>Robots retreat into themselves

They fuck with people's minds online where they can hurt others in a cowardly manner and often provoke suicide through doxing and blackmail and cause a majority of mass shootings. If that isn't externalizing, then I don't know what is. Plus, it doesn't make it any more right if a normie does it, and you guys simply bring it to a whole other level. There are truly good, kindhearted robots but they are a handful in this community.
>>
>>25076872

>Calling robots names.
Normie being a cyberbully, as usual.

Way to be the example that proves your own argument wrong, normie.
>>
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 400x400
>>25074910
REEEESA[/spoiler
>>
File: image.jpg (156 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156 KB, 499x499
>>25076891
IS MESA A MEME NOW?
>>
>>25076872
>majority of mass shootings
But they still shoot less than women.

>>>/pol/58721591
>>
>>25076872
>act like an asshole
>expect us to change
Fuck off you colossal vagina
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.