[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you don't have a bunh of weed plants >you can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6
>you don't have a bunh of weed plants
>you can't smoke every night before bed while actually laughing and enjoying life
>you can't make every task in life more fun

Why is life so gay
>>
>>25074873
You live alone?

Growing 1 or 2 plants isn't that hard.
>>
>>25074882
But its ILLEGAL and you can go to jail for like 20 YEARS
>>
>>25074941
Where are you, fucking Singapore?

If you're smart in the US the risks of getting caught are really low, especially if you never sell it.
>>
>>25075067
Louisiana
You get 20 years for growing
believe it or not some states that arent full of white people have stricter laws
>>
>>25074882

pretty much this.

1 plant with enough light to make it dank (expect $200 on the electric bill) can give you at least 5 ounces, which is well over 1,000 dollars of weed so its definitely better to grow it.

I live in cali and have my card.
>>
>doing drugs to make life bearable
>"NO GUYS I'M NOT ADDICTED"
>>
i wish i could enjoy marijuana. it just makes me think of negative about everything, especially myself
>>
>>25075124
do you really think anyone cares
>>
I smoke weed quite often but goddamn do I get the munchies.

I just eat junk food all night when stoned.

I know getting the munchies is normal, but for someone who doesn't eat much to begin with, eating junk food every night fucks with my gut.
>>
>>25075114
200 dollar on the electric bill for 1 month? it takes longer than a month. or do you mean 200 after like 4 months or longer?
>>
>>25075168
xD
Freaking Epic
Do you also listen to KottonMouth Kings when you spark up a J? ^o^
>>
>>25075168
>ive never smoked: the post
>>
>>25074873
>You are so crippled that you can't enjoy life without reliance on a plant.

It's a sad life you life, OP.
>>
i dont want to
whenever i smoke my mind races and i feel incredibly anxious
i have no issues with anxiety at all normally, but even a small joint to myself will make me uncomfortable and jittery and i wont be able to hold conversations without coming off like a weirdo

my stoner friends say im making it up as an excuse but im not
does anyone else get this?
>>
>>25075355
Paranoia and anxiety are pretty common effects, yeah.
>>
>>25075233
>You're such a faggot that you give people money for sucking their dick

fuck off
>>
>>25075367
but crippling anxiety every time?
is there any way to get used to it so i wont get that or am i shit outta luck
>>
>>25075355
I get this a little bit, mostly its just annoying because I get a bit physically shaky and stuff. Weed is a weird drug, you kind of get used to it, and its also part of the fun if you're with good people.

I'd say try it alone in comfy bed with snacks and cartoons and some music m8. You'll enjoy it a lot more.

Only reason I avoid it nowadays is work reasons and I suck ass at video games while high because I keep forgetting what I'm doing.
>>
>>25075412
Try it a few more times, I guess. You sound pretty young.

Change how you inhale. Take deep breaths down to the bottom of your lungs, hold it for a few seconds, and then exhale.
>>
>>25075412
Everyone gets that. When you're with someone else who feels like it and you cling to each other for dear life its kinda fun.
>>
>>25075412
Are you smoking alone in a group of nonsmokers with the risk of parents coming home etc.? If so that's why probably.

Weed does make you feel a bit paranoid yeah but desu its not so much paranoid as it is normal dangers that you don't think about when sober, actually scare you when high.

Like there's always the chance you'll be robbed in a bad neighborhood but when high in a bad neighborhood you're like really aware of it and want to get out.
>>
File: 54325234534.jpg (13 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
54325234534.jpg
13 KB, 320x240
Ok I'll say it I'm "addicted" to "marijuana" and it's all I look forward to 24/7 because I like it so much
Does it effect my life? Of course
Do I give a shit? Absolutely not
Straight people just don't understand how great it is
Especially as a robot
>>
>>25075433
>tfw get anxious as fuck, especially with indica
>tfw zone out and then come back which just make it worse
>tfw its hellish but at the same time it can help me sleep so I have to weigh the pros and cons (two hours of hell that I wont remember vs no sleep, usually pick the first lel)
>>
>>25074873
because the government is doesnt like us using the devils lettuce
>>
>>25075492
>effect
Well that marijuana isn't making you dumber or anything
>>
>>25075492
>being gay makes you realize how great weed is
What even
>>
>>25075501
Most people make this mistake, stoner or not.

>>25075512
"Straight" can also mean someone who doesn't do drugs. Although people usually say straightedge.
>>
How much does growing even cost to get set up?
>>
>>25075535
Reasearched it a few years ago, it didn't seem to be more than a few hundred dollars, quality lights being the most expensive thing.
>>
File: patrick-star-gangsta-psd16470.png (135 KB, 208x400) Image search: [Google]
patrick-star-gangsta-psd16470.png
135 KB, 208x400
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tusvYINkqoE
thread theme
>>
>>25075554
Not completely outlandish then. What was that about earlier in the thread where the guy was talking about lighting? And how long does it take from start to first full-growth? Only looking for self-sustainment here; not mass quantities or anything.
>>
Smoking weed ALL the time just ruins weed for you.

I understand how you think it'll be because I thought of it like that once too, but in reality it just becomes feeling a little weird all the time.

It's good to enjoy when you're with friends, laughing and hanging out with people, but on its own it's just "I'm high, whatever."

Weed isn't the answer to you guises problems, wasn't to mine and will never be for our types of problems.
>>
>>25075576
Thats why you grow shrooms and get a prescription to xanax and buy beers so you can be high 24/7 and moderating all of your different tolerances
>>
I found a light for 125 but I have mo idea how to stop the smell
>>
>>25075565
You can look all this stuff up easily on the surface web, there are different types of lighting.

From what I remember it's around 2 months or so for a grow, but there are also specific things you have to do to it once it's picked, like drying.
>>
>>25075604
Vape or sploof, really though, weed should be enjoyed with friends, weather it's your first time or your 200th.
>>
>>25075607
I really have no idea where to look and it's not something I can even begin immediately soon anyhow. Moreso indulging my curiosity.
>>
Anyone here stop smoking completely after smoking every day for years? I'm glad I can remember my dreams regularly again but other than that the only change so far is that my life is a little more boring than it was
>>
File: 2015-12-15 03.03.31.jpg (848 KB, 2048x1232) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-15 03.03.31.jpg
848 KB, 2048x1232
>>25074873
Jokes on you OP. Here's my plants.
>>
>>25075355
Yes. I turn inward and become very self-critical when I'm high. It might have to do with self esteem issues, maybe latent psychological problems. Luckily, it's gotten a lot better. The trick I've found is to avoid smoking alone. Also keep yourself occupied with games, movies etc. Just reminding myself that I'm drugs helps too; "you're high as fuck, this isn't you, just relax"
>>
File: 2015-12-15 03.03.18.jpg (797 KB, 2048x1232) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-15 03.03.18.jpg
797 KB, 2048x1232
>>25075626
Another picture of my girls.
>>
>>25075626
Hps? I think you could stand to lower that ballast a little, buddy.
>>
>>25075643
It's too hot already. And that light is 400w. I think it's okay.
>>
I like to smoke weed every 6 months and so because it feels like restarting your body, after it I feel more joyfull more energetic . Dont recomend jt doing it often because you build tolerance and you become bag of lazy shit
>>
File: doit.gif (2 MB, 540x300) Image search: [Google]
doit.gif
2 MB, 540x300
>>25074873
Stop being a faggot and blaze it already.
http://www.hightimes.com/read/congress-effectively-ends-federal-ban-medical-marijuana
>>
>>25074873
>autoflower
you're a fucking pleb scum, OP.
>>
>>25075626
I can grow indoors but I can't have the whole house stink. When I grew before you could smell it from my downstairs doorway
>>
>>25076169
>keep in abriated container
>"breath" the oxygen and carbon oxides
>no smell
>???
>profit
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.