[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /tulpa/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1449739969715.gif (44 KB, 711x885) Image search: [Google]
1449739969715.gif
44 KB, 711x885
Hello robots. Anyone here familiar with the idea of tulpas? I don't mean the /x/-y supernatural bs, but the autonomous imaginary friend concept.

I think a lot of robots could benefit from having one, and thought I might try to start a little /r9k/ tulpa group.

For those that don't know, a tulpa (in this context) describes a psychological phenomena where you imagine a person/creature/agent/etc to such a regular and detailed extent that it becomes autonamous, and able to be imposed on your environment, something to the effect of a conscious hallucination. They are quite friendly, and might be really good if you are lonely and can commit the time. If you're NEET, you literally have nothing to lose but time.
>>
>>25074818
> Wanting to get even more delusional
TopKek m8
>>
>>25074818
Hey anon

I am familiar with the concepts of tulpas

Presuming the theory is correct, isn't it cruel to force them to exist in the mind of a mentally unwell person?
>>
>>25074818
Gr8 idea lets lose all the sanity that is left.
Fuck off faget.
It's otherkin level fagotry.
>>
I am currently working on one, no contact yet.
S-she'll contact me right?
>>
>>25074960
Only if your mental state would change their mental state negatively. I imagine if it did, they'd try to alter your mental state until it was at least neutral for them, so it's at least a win-win.

>>25075018
I think so, anon. Don't give up.
>>
Does anyone have any stories/experience about this? This shit is really interesting. I don't think I'm motivated enough to make one though.
>>
File: natsuo.jpg (25 KB, 273x246) Image search: [Google]
natsuo.jpg
25 KB, 273x246
please don't glorify schizophrenia
>>
>>25075206
I took part in the community and stuff about two years ago, even managed to make a functioning tulpa, though all it could do was respond back, couldn't impose it on my environment. I got busy, and it ended up going away, so now I'm trying it again.

>>25075218
>implying this is anything close to schizophrenia
>>
Tulpas are just your imagination, nothing less nothing more. It won't really help you, it'd just a "friend".
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.