[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I move to LA? I just want to live there.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
How do I move to LA? I just want to live there.
>>
fucking y
>>
>>25074711
You rent a U haul, pack your stuff, and drive there.

But why would you want to go to such a horrible city?
>>
>>25074711
Why do you keep posting this shit?

(The robot knows my comment is very original.)
>>
>>25074711
>pack your bag
>start walking West
>stop when you reach ocean
>follow trail of semen to LA
>>
>>25074952
Depends on what neighborhood you live in. Some places are shitty, but others are like paradise.

If you want to live comfortably here, you'll need a lot of money. Average rent is easily over a grand a month for a tiny apartment, and they tax the shit outta everything here.
>>
>>25074988
That's the point. No matter how much you make, the money could be better spent living elsewhere. The only reason to live there is because there is something there that you just can't do anywhere else. I'm asking what that something is.
>>
>>25074988
>but others are like paradise
>in LA
Wanna know how I know you've never lived there?
>>
>>25074985
What about rivers and mountains?
>>
>>25074988
Unless you are making shitloads of money LA is shit. When I say shit loads I mean in the millions or billions.
>>
>>25075010
You can lose a million bucks in a day in LA, man. I mean, for some people, that shit won't even cover their property tax. You need to be making hundreds of millions in order for LA to not be absolute shit. And again, even if you are making hundreds of millions, that money can serve you better literally anywhere except for NYC or SF.
>>
File: IMAG0853.jpg (2 MB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0853.jpg
2 MB, 1520x2688
>>25075004
I am in LA right now, motherfucker
>>
>>25075024
Lolno

This is original.
>>
>>25075024
With a very shitty camera.
>>
>>25075022
>You need to be making hundreds of millions in order for LA to not be absolute shit.

Complete bullshit. New York is the most expensive city in the country, and even there you don't need "hundreds of millions" to live comfortably.
>>
>>25075024
Post your actual address fagboi

Or fake
>>
>>25075010
No, man. There are great neighborhoods in LA that are affordable. I found a nice studio apartment here for like 1400. I feel safe, the people are cool as fuck
>>
>>25075032
"Living comfortably" in NYC, SF, or LA is still living like shit elsewhere.

If you want to take the standard of "living comfortably" from other parts of the nation, you need millions upon millions of dollars coming in every year in order to have the same quality of life in those cities.
>>
>>25075032
Not that dude, but as someone that grew up in LA, the city is different than NYC.
>>
>>25075051
What are you fucking talking abouttt?
>>
>>25075042
>I found a nice studio apartment here for like 1400.
I have a pet friendly duplex with nothing but wood floors, a full kitchen including a fridge, a stove, a garbage disposal, and a dish washer, a storage shed in my back yard, a garage that is attached to the kitchen, and a living room that is 300 square feet by itself. I pay 400 per month. Oh, and lawn care is included in the rent.

If I wanted to live in an apartment complex (which is still WAY better than studios), I could pay about 300 and have water and trash included in that, too. But I like not having a bunch of neighbors around, as I work third shift.
>>
>>25074711
Unless you're rich, it's gonna suck major cocks.

Actually, living in any major city while being poor or middle class is nothing short of retarded. You're bound to get locked into wage cuckoldry forever.
>>
>>25075090
This meme again.

Read
the
fucking
thread
>>
>>25075100
I've read it. You are incorrect, bud.
>>
>>25075035
>posting your personal information on 4chan
>>
How do I afford it there
>>
>>25075116
Live with roommates. Split rent and bills.
>>
>>25075106
>posted one time in the thread

>YOU ARE WRONG
OK
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.