[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know why everybody calls us sluts and pump and dumps us. We're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: pep.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
pep.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
I know why everybody calls us sluts and pump and dumps us. We're doing it wrong, femanons. We should have dignity and self-respect. And our parents taught us wrong behavior.
Now repeat after me:
First marriage, then sex.
First marriage, then flirt.
First marriage, then nudes.
First marriage, then pics.

Better be alone than be used by those heartless whorish male scum.
>>
You don't have that kind of self control and you know it
>>
>>25074440
I'm sheltered neet, they only way to get sex for me is being accidently raped.
And in case I'll find a job - I'll reject everyone ofcause.
>>
>>25074460
And how old are you? I doubt you're above 19
>>
File: spurdo_thumbs_up.png (71 KB, 800x750) Image search: [Google]
spurdo_thumbs_up.png
71 KB, 800x750
>>25074424
I approve this futile endeavor of yours
>>
File: 1439244791455.gif (2 MB, 240x181) Image search: [Google]
1439244791455.gif
2 MB, 240x181
Sex is sex niggah. Do it like the Greek's did and fuck everything you see
>>
that's adorable, I hope you can do it OP
>>
>>25074424
marriage is too much work and commitment.
manipulating a guy to spend AT LEAST $1,000 before having sex with you is much better.
>>
>>25074550
and he must spend at least $1000 before any other sex occurs in the future.
>>
I'm really ugly, I don't think anyone would ever want to marry me.

I want to die
>>
File: evidence.jpg (6 KB, 249x242) Image search: [Google]
evidence.jpg
6 KB, 249x242
>>25074580
>I'm really ugly
Proofs
>>
>>25074580
lose some weight and put on some make up
>>
>>25074580
2/10 guy here, fuck off
>>
>>25074424
Flirting is innocent as fuck. Normal people flirt in 50% of their daily interaction with the other gender. There is nothing wrong with it. Simply don't spread your legs for everyone and you should be fine.
>>
>>25074580
Thats what you all say.

How about you change your diet get a hobby?
>>
>>25074633
I don't enjoy flirting with some piece of shit that wants pump and dump me.
>>
>>25074633
Why would I even waste my time, attention and emotions on worthless people?
No way.
>>
File: oh_merd_DDD.png (47 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
oh_merd_DDD.png
47 KB, 500x500
>>25074633
>nornal people flirt in 50% of their daily interaction
Seriously?
>>
>>25074595
I'm not ogreweight, I'm 110 lbs which is a lot by Asian standards. Also makeup makes it worse, unless I use facially altering makeup like eyelid tape and circle lenses.

>>25074661
>stop eating instant ramen
Never

And I have a hobby, I play piano and csgo and whatever bullet hell/indie shooter looks cool
>>
NOT OKAY!!!

Your are letting the patriarchy tell you what to do grrl!

There's is Literally NOTHING wrong with experimenting sexually, and no SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE that a monogamous relationship is correct for you. You should feel free to fight oppression and explore polyamorous options, don't let these weirdos tell you that it's not okay. They've just been brainwashed by the right wing.

Try enrolling in your local community college's gender studies program, they'll arm you with all the tools necessary to fight these oppresors!

Stay strong!
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.