[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>log onto normiebook >top story on my newsfeed >one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5
File: 1449513396226.gif (993 KB, 924x507) Image search: [Google]
1449513396226.gif
993 KB, 924x507
>log onto normiebook
>top story on my newsfeed
>oneitis tagged in prof pic with cute normie boy
>cucked.jpg
>mfw

FUGGG
I tried everything Anons, swear to Pepe.
>Fantasize beating up normie in a fight for dominance (probs could IRL but why? he already won in the only thing that matters.)
>Tell myself I'll self-improve for 2k16 and get cute gf that's cuter and more soulmate than oneitis.
>Re-watch The Black Pill and everything.
Nothing works.

Robots, what's the cheapest, quickest, most painless way possible to An Hero?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxjQ3M_v7xc
>>
>>25074201
Just stop being a pussy and move on
>>
>>25074201
>tfw watching eggys old videos
>tfw he's a normie
tfw i don't now what to believe now
>>
File: 7Du3SUn.jpg (117 KB, 1023x986) Image search: [Google]
7Du3SUn.jpg
117 KB, 1023x986
>>25074245

Thanks Anon-kun! Whatever would I do without you!

for srs tho: What are God-tier methods?
>>
>>25074293
Jump off the empire state building screaming your oneitis name and filming the whole way. before you reach the bottom send the video to her.
>>
File: 1449520293018.jpg (59 KB, 896x921) Image search: [Google]
1449520293018.jpg
59 KB, 896x921
>>25074272

what's habbening for srs?
>pepe stolen from us
>open fascist running for usa pres and the wageplebs cheer him on by the millions like gud little cucks
>the former free internet is now NSAnet
>normies conforming like blind mice
>"if you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear" :^)
>capitalist overlords fucking up the planet to the point it will be uninhabitable to humans in at most a couple centuries
>the wageplebs being blatantly extorted to the tune of trillions of dollars to pay for fucking imperialist, genocidal wars for shekels in middle east/africa/brown countries
>normies STILL sucking teat of social prestige and "muh contribution to narcissism/facebook likes/trending hashtag/#prayforparis/the latest media hype by CNN psyops"

Shit, if anything, this just gives me more incentive
>>
File: 0tMpBnx.jpg (74 KB, 1024x714) Image search: [Google]
0tMpBnx.jpg
74 KB, 1024x714
>>25074380

wouldn't my body go in shock and cause me to either lose my grip on my phone or be so disoriented that I can't coherently navigate the phone controls enough to properly click send to the right address?
>>
File: demoncryingincell.gif (934 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
demoncryingincell.gif
934 KB, 400x300
When you OD on drugs, does the massive high mean you enjoy yourself and kind of just fade away like a Lit Mofo, blissfully unaware that you're not waking up from this nap?
>>
>>25074201
>>25074293

Different anon here. Just stop this oneitis shit already. If you get close to a girl but it becomes obvious that she doesn't want more than friendship with you, go and get laid. It doesn't even have simply be about the sex. Simply find someone to bone and hang out with for a while.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.