[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Get it off your chest NOW.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: mygod.jpg (106 KB, 720x406) Image search: [Google]
mygod.jpg
106 KB, 720x406
Get it off your chest NOW.
>>
>>25074184
There's nobody to talk to anymore.

There's nothing but normies and roasties here!
>>
I lied to my family and one friend about going to my job training, I just pretended to go and slept in my dads car which i borrowed.
>>
You know I'm using tons of different dating apps, and I know I only get like one message a month.

Yet I never answer. My problem is that I don't have the slightest idea on how to talk to a woman. I'm awkward as fuck and the whole dating site thing is just a facade for a 22 year old that is, and will forever be a kissless virgin.
>>
I sucked a cock for money in high school.
>>
File: 14268472106501.gif (729 KB, 540x750) Image search: [Google]
14268472106501.gif
729 KB, 540x750
>>25074184
I misunderstand everything, and I have no one to relate to.
Those two things have no relation to each other but, I hate experiencing them both. It causes so much problems for me and other people, leading me into guilt.
>>
File: 2015-12-18 12.16.01.jpg (963 KB, 1128x1409) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-18 12.16.01.jpg
963 KB, 1128x1409
Murdered my cheating whore ex few months ago, nobody knows what happend to her, she is burried in ground deep in woods.
Revenge dish best served cold.
Not even bothering me just feel empowered for justice served
Mfw nobody will believe me
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
I'm mad my 'friend' can't help me fight the noise
>>
>>25075356
How did it feel? What did you do?
>>
>>25075356
>Deep in woods

Doing shit right
>>
File: checkm8.jpg (83 KB, 1192x333) Image search: [Google]
checkm8.jpg
83 KB, 1192x333
>>25075356
Hello fren :')
>>
>>25075428
Does FBI investigate people that live in Serbia?
>>
File: 0.jpg (73 KB, 847x640) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
73 KB, 847x640
>>25075356
literally writing an email to chinese Moot as we speak
>>
>>25075400
Well she usually likes to go for jog in woods at night and irony is that I told her it was dangerous for girl alone to do that but being as stuborn bitch as she is she did it aniway, well that helped me gdt revenge on her, I waited on route she usually took and I smacked her with metal pipe over head, she fell down like rag doll then choked her to be sure, then took her deeper in forest and burried her
>>
File: 2015-12-18 12.16.48.jpg (606 KB, 1146x803) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-18 12.16.48.jpg
606 KB, 1146x803
>>25075428
>>25075482
Lol why so many butthurt children here that want to call police and waste their time. They cant do shit plus using proxy and posting from computer pub
I thought you here hate womyn but I guess 4chan is roaming with White knights.
Mfw now
>>
>>25075356
>removing hedonistic shells from the world
Good job, anon.
>>
>>25075556
I'd do the same thing if you killed a guy, it's a human being ya moron.
>>
>>25075649
What if you had chance to kill young adolf hitler would you do it SJW faggot? If yes you are hypocrite Nigger that should be tortured.
I removed peace of worthless flesh from earth you sensitive cuckolds cant man up and stop caring so much for everyone. If we had syytematic cleaning of people like hitler wanted we wouldnt have so much degenerate shit like now.
Do you eat every apple on tree or you throw rotten ones away?
>>
>>25075265
Pic sauce
>>
my need to be r9k unique and special is the reason i have no friends
>>
>>25075706
Of course I wouldn't. Nobody deserves to die, no matter what fucked up shit they do.
>>
>>25075828
Nobody deserves to die not even maniac killer who is just to shoot up school full of kids.
You normies are worste people you are responsible for these terrorist attacks because you think with "muh feelz"
And let murderes slip weapons and kill a lot of other people
You are just murderer if you dont do anything to stop murder and knowing its goi g to happen because you over value importance of everyone.
Not everyone is equally important nor anyone life is sacred
And btw whats with these stupid statements. Nobody Should deserve to die, nobod SHOULD be poor, nobody SHOULD suffer u sou d like commie fag
>>
>>25075919
You're a murderer if you murder people. So you deserve to die too according to your own logic. If you deny this, then you have a fucking Messiah complex and you're batshit insane.

Let me reiterate what I said because I didn't use the best wording: nobody has the right to take another person's life without their consent.
>>
I can't stop thinking about a girl I'll never have.

I knew her a long time ago, and lost my chance to know her now. She posts so much on facebook I feel like I almost know her, but I know I don't. I think she's beautiful but I doubt many people will agree. She has a boyfriend, is in totally different circles of people, and probably doesn't even remember who I am at this point.

And yet, I can't stop checking her facebook, liking almost every single post she makes, and thinking about her all the time.

I think it's because I got out of a really long term relationship a month or so ago and now I'm clinging to something, but it feels so wrong to cling to.

Also >>25075356 justice is a lie and feeling empowered for taking out your own failure for being able to deal with your own emotions properly just makes you a shittier person.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.