[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright faggots, listen up. If any of these apply to you, you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1447909179896.png (463 KB, 438x391) Image search: [Google]
1447909179896.png
463 KB, 438x391
Alright faggots, listen up.

If any of these apply to you, you need to leave.

>Has friends

>Not a virgin

>Has or had a gf

>Female

Add more robots.
>>
but wizchan already exists, maybe you should go there?
>>
>>25074118
Fuck off normie.

Seriously, just fuck off already.

You've done enough damage
>>
>>25074046
I have all of these things and I only come here to make fun of you losers.
You guys dug your own hole
You all lack will power
*signed chad
>>
I'm /fit/, thought it wouldn't be possible to get friends or a gf. Now l'm what you guys consider a "chad" even though l have a 6/10 face.
>inb4 "HURR U CNT HAV FRENDS IF U SOCIAL OTISM"
>>
>>25075284
Ditto bro.

Seeing these losers gives me motivation to power through the work day and the gym.
>>
>>25074046
That's basically all you need.
The fucking normies won't leave though bro im sick of this bullshit we need some kind of plan to make this board unappealing to them
>>
>>25075380
T-try posting traps...

Normies hate feminine penises right?
>>
>>25075380
>>25075463
This go get a trap to pity fuck you.

the most of you are fucking human trash and some how got it in your heads that you are good people that are just put down by this world.
>>
>>25074046
>going to gym
>can socialize with people without dropping spaghetti
>does not play vidya
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.