[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you rather: Have a 9/10 girlfriend, live upper middleclass
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1431123973372.jpg (45 KB, 720x591) Image search: [Google]
1431123973372.jpg
45 KB, 720x591
Would you rather:

Have a 9/10 girlfriend, live upper middleclass raise two stepjamals and be a failed normie wagekek till you die peacefully.

Or

Have a cute boyfriend, win the big lottery live as king of the NEETs for 20 years until unhealthy habits kill you painfully.
>>
>>25073837
this is a loaded question OP
>>
>have a cute boyfriend
Relationships are for cuccs, live alone and spend the money on hpokers
>>
>>25073837
I'd take 'girl' in OP's pic and live out the rest of my natural life with 'her'
>>
>>25073837
Neither. Both cucks and degenerate faggots deserve the rope.
>>
>>25073837
I don't have an actual answer that contributes but I chose number two just because I'm feeling more faggish than het tonight, and it's best to make longterm life choices based off of whims.
>>
only if my bf is a twink with a pink boipucci
>>
>>25074336
Get out of here with that degenerate shit.
>>
>>25074362
enoy being a wagecuck while raising nignogs
>>
>>25074414
I meant the boipucci thing, I'll gladly take dick and give dick to other men but calling it boipucci is a trend that needs to die
>>
>>25074451
Agreed. Bussy is better.
>>
>>25074497
Just call it asshole like the rest of the world. Most fetishists don't come up with flowery pseudonyms to disguise the object of their fetishes, but I guess asshole fetishists are a special kind of fucked up.
>>
>>25074546
I think I like you anon, if you were qt I'd probably fuck you. In your asshole in case it wasn't clear.
>>
>>25074497
I can't help but think of Gary Busey.
>>
>>25073837
The answer is much too obvious.

gibe dat dere boipussi
>>
I hate women I want boy puss
>>
File: penn_jillette.jpg (31 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
penn_jillette.jpg
31 KB, 300x400
>win lotto
>dump faggot
>get real pussy
>>
where are her breasts
>>
>>25073837
Would rather be a fag and have a nice 20 years of my life. I wont have 20 happy years of my life in the rest of my entire ...well ever in my life.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.