[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /friendless normie/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
>be me
>make friend or friends
>hang out and chill and have fun
>one day friend is sad
>i give them my all in trying to console them / make them feel better
>continue hanging out
>continue trying my darnest best to be there when they need someone
>always give honest advice that i truly think would help them when they need
>be me
>be sad or angry
>text friends
>no reply
>call them
>dont pick up
>cry to myself or something
>rinse and repeat through my teenagehood
>eventually got sick of it so i stopped talking to everyone
>have no friends
>ended up living off the internet
>go omegle, go 4chan
>add strangers
>chat with them online
>play vidya sometimes
>all is good fun
>one day internet friend is sad
>i give them my best in offering consolation or comfort or advice and am completely honest to them
>they thank me, tell me im great, tell me they feel comfortable around me, feel like they can tell me anything and beeeee themselves
>be me
>be sad or angry because no irl friends, failing uni, shitty job, no bf, suck at everything i want to be good at despite trying really fucking hard at all these things
>text internet friends
>no reply
>they are busy they have their own lives i shouldnt bother them
>get drunk
>go on omegle and cry
>cry more in bed till i sleep
>still cry to sleep every day
>rinse and repeat
>can't bear to cut internet friends off

what do i do
>>
>>25073741
GET THE FUCK OUT NORMIE REEEEEEEEEE
senpai baka desu
>>
I can be your online friend..
>>
>>25073741
Have fun being a perma-orbiter lmao
>>
that's why I only make friends with girls addicted to ecstasy. They're either horny as fuck and willing to fuck, or they're passed out in a basement somewhere. Plus you get free ecstasy.
>>
>>25073887
how do i break out of my own beta orbit cycle ;-;
>>
It happens, man. Sometimes people don't really want to worry about other peoples' problems, but they still appreciate you.
Not everyone is going to be there for you to bitch to when things get shitty, but they can still be alright to have around. Sometimes you have someone who doesn't mind that stuff, but sometimes you just have to slug through it. Don't worry about it too much. If it's that big of a problem, fill the void with video games/drugs.
>>
>>25074019
that sounds very sensible
how do i get rid of the desire of wanting someone to listen to my feels or to listen to me ramble when im straight out bored? am filling a void right now with some manga but the desire doesnt go away.
>>
>>25074111
its not about getting rid of the desire anon, its about finding somebody who doesnt mind it. telling people about your issues and having people to talk to is good and is probably the only thing that makes me happy at this point. its just constant trial and error to find people willing to do that, and even people who arent can be okay, theyre just looking out for themselves first which is an understandable outlook though one that doesnt really lend itself to deep connections.
>>
>>25074194
when i tell them, they apologise for not giving me enough attention (their words exactly, not mine) and then proceed to ignore my texts anyway. i dont know how much better i can do, my intelligence is pretty limited maybe and i do my best helping with their feels i swear ;-;
>>
>>25074269
its not about what youre doing anon, this doesnt really have anything to do with you. most people just either dont know what to say to you if you text them upset stuff or they just dont really see it as their problem. you can help them all you want but if they dont help you when you need it then thats on them, not you. you cant get them to help you by doing more for them. youre doing the best you can, and so are they. their best just isnt really as involved as yours, and if that bothers you then the best thing you can do is distance yourself from them and try to find new people.
>>
>>25074526
where do i find these new people ;____________________________;
>>
File: sad.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>25073741
i know how you feel anon, this same kind of thing happens to me too. for what it's worth you're doing the right thing trying to be there for people, even if they aren't for you.
>>
>>25074601
wherever you met everybody else youve talked to. join a club or some shit, take a class for fun you feel like you could participate in, be open with a steam account or a skype on 4chan so you can have people add you, post a lot and keep up with threads. try and get into a general on /vg/ or /tg/ or /d/ or anywhere your interests are and get involved there.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.