[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm becoming increasingly aware of the bizarre nature of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: 1442803338154.webm (2 MB, 394x404) Image search: [Google]
1442803338154.webm
2 MB, 394x404
I'm becoming increasingly aware of the bizarre nature of the world around me. A hundred times I day I ponder the validity of the universe I am (or am not) living in. In lieu of my knowledge of neurology I propose that my brain is processing reality with a different area than in other individuals. My thoughts end conversation because they leave my friends and family speechless as they try to conceptualize what I'm even referring to. If they had a clue, one of them sometime would eventually say something back. I think I may have even experienced their inability to personalize with the feeling of detachment that I encounter. In intimate, creative, and free contact with other people, my brain must fill with serotonin or switch to a resilient (but apparently underused) social circuit. I experience something very close to whimsy which can be seen in my social mental agility. It's this agility that I think is strongly associated with reality assessments in most people. I and they encounter the wall (that is reality), when on the social circuit, and do not hit it although the train of thought is set to move through. The social circuit deals with these pitfalls like it does with the unpredictability of social interaction. It finds another path and moves on without slowing pace. Social interaction is kept enjoyable and reality is kept intact because the only way to deal with reality is to avoid it. To experimentally manipulate its rules and examine the universe, is to destroy its coherency because it is beyond the comprehension of human brains.
>>
I didn't read whatever gay shit you wrote. Post more Riley
>>
>>25073659

is this pasta tho?
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depersonalization_disorder
hope that helps
>>
File: 111.jpg (80 KB, 576x548) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
80 KB, 576x548
>>25073688
this really, 0 idea what you fucking wrote, couldn't care less either
>>
File: 1448693423642.jpg (504 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1448693423642.jpg
504 KB, 1920x1200
u know wut it is
>>
File: akagiritsuko.jpg (40 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
akagiritsuko.jpg
40 KB, 720x540
>>25073659
>tfw just watched EoE
>>
>>25073659
>My thoughts end conversation because they leave my friends and family speechless as they try to conceptualize what I'm even referring to.
this could either be because you are have disorganized thoughts or because you are some kind of genius and to clever for them

most likely the former because if it were the latter you would be able to figure out how to better communicate with normies
>>
One of the classic symptoms of autism is a poorly-developed theory of mind

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory_of_mind
>>
>>25073659>>25073688

who is this little whore ?
>>
I/you/we/it all is nothing yet everything at the same time,the universe is creating itself, the theory of you is just more content in your field of awareness just like the tastes, sight etc are all just content in the field of awareness.
Peel away the illusion of 'you' and wake up to the truth behind the smoke and mirrors.
>>
File: 002-00050.jpg (91 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
002-00050.jpg
91 KB, 683x1024
>>25074089
>who is this little whore ?
riley reid
>>
>>25073659
You are a Boltzmann brain.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boltzmann_brain
>>
I experience the same things as you. Even if it can be very disturbing, I'm pretty sure you cannot destroy the coherency of the universe with thought experiments. Nor can you become mad. The worst you can obtain is awful existential anguish.
Also take it easy with psychotics.
Also try to sound less fucking pretentious.
Also what is the connexion with tits ?
>>
Living with DPD sucks OP good luck. Life is difficult for us but I manage without drugs somehow. Probably best to stay away from drinking as much as I do, it's not good for your already mentally ill brain. And yeah stop acting so pretentious. Your disease is not worse than any other disease out there.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.