[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You open your door to your basement / room and see this on your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: mommy.jpg (70 KB, 899x1182) Image search: [Google]
mommy.jpg
70 KB, 899x1182
You open your door to your basement / room and see this on your bed staring at you

>what do
>>
>>25073429
turn 360 degrees and waIk away
>>
>>25073447
I LOVE THIS MEME, LOOK MOM ANON POSTED IT AGAIN.
>>
tell it to get the fuck off

then lay some newpapers on the floor and make her lay on that and fuck her for ~17 seconds then cum and make her leave
>>
have sex with a man
>>
>>25073471
Oh god how dare someone apply a maymay properly
>>
Get a near heart attack, stumble and fall on my back, frantically try to get up and run to the nearest phone and call the police
>>
Probably fuck her
>>
>>25073471
not my fault you're stupid enough to do a 180 and walk right into that """female"""
>>
>>25073429
Why have you saved this pic as "mommy"?
>>
>take off pants
>fuck her silly
>cum on her
>walk away
>>
>>25073429
I would try to fuck her out of desperation but I probably would not be able to get hard.
>>
i'd fuck her butt desu
>>
>drop my pants
>close my eyes and think of Misaki
>???
>drop a lot of acid
>ask her to move in
>drop A LOT of acid
>she actually looks kind of hot at that point
>propose to her on the spot
And that's how you were born, kids.
>>
Her face isn't THAT horrible. But still, she's a woman. And like all women, she only wants Chad. She probably mistook my room for his.
>>
>>25073429
i don't find her attractive at all. no i wouldn't hit it and I would awkwardly back out that room. check back periodically to see if she left. eventually i would ask her who is she, why is she here, and then ask her to please leave.
>>
>>25073800
I don't think you understand anything about acid.
>>
>>25073429
Turn 900 degrees and moonwalk away
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.