[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw explaining to your jew gf how her people are evil >tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1450398881122.png (1 MB, 1173x925) Image search: [Google]
1450398881122.png
1 MB, 1173x925
>tfw explaining to your jew gf how her people are evil
>tfw she understands
>>
>>25073428
can you green text,if you have time?
>>
>gf is a Palestinian immigrant
>regularly warns me that Jews are liars
>blames Jews for all economic problems
>thinks that Jews murder children as sacrifices to the devil
>truly believes that Jews drink human blood
>believes that the Holocaust was self-defense
>thinks that Donald Trump is a secret Jew
She's nice to me though, so I don't really care if she thinks Hitler was God's righteous hand of judgement against the world's Jewry or whatever craziness. Middle Easterners are all a little bit crazy, I guess.
>>
>>25073699
/pol/ here

wanna watch a 40 minute documentary that will genuinely question the holocaust?
>>
>>25073699
>>truly believes that Jews drink human blood
>He doesn't know
>>
>>25073758
not that guy but yes, post that shit.
>>
>>25073758
i do wish to see this documentary
(damn mute)
>>
>>25073699
Holy shit, few people on earth are as deeply redpilled as Arabs. I guess when you're being exterminated, you learn everything about the perpetrator.

Russians used to be this way even as recently as the 90s, but I feel they're going stale now and starting to accept the Jew.
>>
>>25073806
>>25073824
here you go guys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruD4I4f5LkQ
>>
>>25073758
I already disbelieve in the "Holocaust" narrative accepted in the victorious allied nations. It doesn't match up with what little reliable data there is, and political motivations to manufacture data have clearly existed since before the end of the war. Eyewitness "accounts" are notoriously unreliable, and the limited demography of the era means anything resembling accurate prewar estimates is impossible. The margin for error is enormous to the point that attempting to make definitive statements regarding death counts is inherently dishonest. Still, the German regime did unjustly cause the deaths of many people. The systematic liquidation is certainly exaggerated, but it did occur to some extent. The typhus and starvation deaths, which I suspect to have constituted the majority, were caused by the camps whether intentionally or not. Antisemitism and the "Holocaust" are obviously machinations of Israeli state propaganda organs like the ADL at this point, but Jews were genuinely targeted in the past.

>>25073858
According to my gf, Palestinians are not Arabs.
>>
>>25074033
According to your GF
I have a nice dick
>>
>>25073428
>gf isn't jewish
>starts getting all uppity when i talk about how they're responsible for social degeneration

ffs lads
>>
>>25074033
>According to my gf, Palestinians are not Arabs.

How are they not? I thought anyone who spoke Arabic was considered Arab, regardless of religion.

Although it's true that in a lot of places the Arabs are just Arabized, rather than being fully descended from the original peninsular nomadic Arabs.
>>
>>25074539
i think palastinians are semetic

also
Iranians are Persian
Afghans are central Asian
and Turks are Turkics
>>
>>25073699
>gf is a Palestinian immigrant
How did you get this?
>>
>>25074573
Arabs are a subdivision of Semitic peoples, Semitic people speak (or spoke) a Semitic language, of which Arabic is one.

But you're right about Persians, Afghans, and Turks not being Arab/Semitic.
>>
>>25073936
>tfw this is making me doubt

Oh fuck

Goddamnit now I'm one of you
>>
>>25074651
BE WARNED

knowing the truth will not make you happier, but it might make you a better memer (unsubstantiated)

if you wanna real eye opener watch the 4 hours or something documentery "the greatest story never told"

if you wanna understand how our monitary system works, and also feel depressed, powerless and angry all at once watch "the money masters"

the choice is yours
ignore the truth and live as you have

or learn the truth and understand how powerless you are to do anything about it.
>>
>>25074721
Or learn the truth, accept it, and use it to your advantage.

Of course, this involves erasing any shred of honor or integrity.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.