[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>live in major city >need a place to stay working a shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: tmp_1141-angry_pepe1913855192.jpg (65 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1141-angry_pepe1913855192.jpg
65 KB, 900x900
>live in major city
>need a place to stay working a shit job
>find a nice cheap listing on craigslist
>go there and look at it
>a black old lady is running around acting crazy
>don't think anything of it
>sign the papers and take it
>turns out I rented in an ethnic neighborhood
>groups of blacks sitting outside sirens all night gunshots and I smell weed everywhere
>air plane that comes overhead every twenty minutes
>lease is 6 months running
>>
>>25073235
How could you accidentally rent in a ghetto?
>>
I know that feel. I'm renting a place with one years leaves where the floor leaks in heavy raining days. I've already talked to the mother fucker but he can't do anything because it's been raining for 5 months now.
>>
I just rented an apartment in LA. The neighborhood is roughly 60% Iranians, 20% hispanic, 20% Asian, and <1% black. I only know like 1 other white guy here.

Surprisingly, Iranians are very peaceful, at least here. I've had no issues here at all, and there's so little noise at night that sometimes I forget that I even have neighbors.
>>
>>25073561
The point I was trying to make with that post is that there are non-white neighborhoods that are peaceful as fuck.

As a matter of fact, I've had less problems living here than I did when I was living in a redneck/hillbilly neighborhood.

Racists BTFO.
>>
>>25073235
You'll be slangin dope in no time.
>>
>>25073235
Sucks for you man. I live in a 100% Mexican neighborhood and it's quite peaceful. There are parties almost every Friday and Saturday though. Not that I mind because I sleep late those days.
>>
>>25073561
Wew lad I'm LA too living by the freeway what's your rent?
>>
>>25073701
Around $1400/month for a place in Woodland Hills.
>>
>>25073716
Well no fucking shit you live in a nice neighborhood that's outrageous
>>
>>25073729
It is actually a little on the low end for the neighborhood's usual pricing. But, the point is, demographics of a neighborhood don't matter. The quality of a living environment is about the character of the people who live there, not their ethnicity.
>>
>>25073770
No way is it a 1br or 2? Never heard much of woodland hills
>>
>>25073779
It's a studio apartment.
>>
>>25073784
LOL fucking la
>>
>>25073939
Don't laugh redneck that's literally a neighborhood that's neighbors with Malibu and Santa Monica
>>
>>25073235

fuckin anglo saxons
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.