[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw fatty fat fat ass piece of fat shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: fat feel.png (389 KB, 1000x778) Image search: [Google]
fat feel.png
389 KB, 1000x778
>tfw fatty fat fat ass piece of fat shit
>>
go get the fat sucked out and excess skin cut off

money can solve anything

but uh after you do that you have to keep up your diet and exercise
>>
>>25072816
I wana see you jiggle jiggle...fo sure
>>
>>25072816
Just eat less you fucking fat piece of shit. It's not hard.
>former fattie
>>
Being fat is such a cop out. You can lose weight. Having a tiny penis, there's the real woe. Nothing you can do to change that.

>inb4 dumb exercises that will ruin the functionality of your penis to make the same skinny shoelace of a dick hang a centimeter lower in it's now perpetual flaccid state
>>
I want to have sex with a fat girl.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.