[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SUPER NEW YEARS HOLIDAY SPECIAL: EPISODE 1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 604x571) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 604x571
SUP FAGGOTS
Wanna watch a sad, pathetic waste of flesh finally END HIMSELF?
You want to follow the futile struggle of a fucking FAILURE as he tries to get a date or literally DIE trying?

Ok, I'm a robot, you're a robot. We are all fucking lonely ass useless pieces of shit. Well, I'm going to do something about that. AND YOURE GONNA HELP ME.
And if it doesn't work, you'll get a show.

Here's the rule for my little experiment:
IF I CANT GET A DATE BY NEW YEARS EVE I STREAM MY SUICIDE ON NEW YEARS DAY.
I will post a link to the suicide stream on 01/01/16 right here on this board of I can't get a date by New Years Eve.
CAN YOU SMELL THE RATINGS ALREADY?

If I do, by some MIRACLE get a date in time I will post proof.

Now, how does that sound?

Now ITT I want you to post how I should die. First to roll dubs wins.
Only rules are this:
>I don't own fire arms
>post something realistic
>and I won't go shooting up or otherwise harming other people

SOUND GOOD, YEAH?
>>
jump off a building

I don't know how streaming it would work though. Do you have a laptop or something that you can use to stream? And then just jump with it in your arms while streaming?
>>
>>25072658
Fuck I could easily blow what's left of my money on a goPro and strap it to my chest.
>>
Lay down on the train tracks.

Are you going to use Tinder?
>>
>>25072627
hope you get a date bro

If I roll I want you to score some cocaine, fuck a hooker and then drive as far and fast as you can into the night.
>>
Don't do it man
Better yourself and feel good, the dates will come eventually my friend
>>
electrocution
>>
>>25072922
winrar

this is the better advice, don't base yourself on women.
>>
>>25072922
Well this is disappointing. I guess rules are rules.
winrar, woo hoo for you

I don't need an audience to kill myself anyway
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.