[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw the only sense of community and companionship I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
>tfw the only sense of community and companionship I've ever had was on the internet or with friends that moved on with their lives
>tfw the happiest moments of my life were grouping up with some autists online just to have fun accomplishing the most asinine tasks ever conceived.

I just want to put aside my sadness for a few moments, just to have fun doing stupid shit together with people that won't go on to "live" their lives, leaving me here, still spending my days on the internet. I just want to be friends with somebody.

Do you guys ever want to just spend the day with a friend that sincerely cares about you? Did I do something wrong?
>>
>>25072556
you didn't do anything wrong, it's not your fault people moved on and left you behind

people are selfish, they only look to gain things from others, once they gained things on their own, they did not need you once they achieved greater feats in person

don't give up on the internet, spend the rest of your years here until better ventures come your way
>>
>>25072556
what's your skype senpai

distract yourself with new ventures
>>
>>25072710
Heh. I don't have one. Never was one for showing face or talking. What ventures do you think will show themselves? Where can I find them?
>>
>the only place I belong is with a bunch of other losers who don't belong anywhere either

Oh fuck you, we all figured that out and congregated here. That's why this fucking place exists. That's why we are so addicted to this god forsaken website. You think we would be here if we belonged anywhere?

fuck you, fuck this place I want to kill myself.
>>
>>25072757
well senpai that's what reality forces you to do so why not do it with your fellow robot pals?

make one and post it, ventures can start at your computer where you are most conveniently seated at most of the time
>>
>>25072771
Some would beg to differ.
People come here for a variety of reasons, some different from yours.
There is potential in this place, however. If you hate life, and want to die, why not at least try to have some fun with the people here?

>>25072806
I guess so. Thanks, anon. I'll try to have some good times with you guys every now and then.
I guess this place isn't too bad if you think about it.
>>
>>25072883
You don't have to voice chat or cam. You can text chat.
>>
>>25072556
My best teenage memories are of time I spent with random people online
They were my only friends
For one reason or another, we all kinda left and we no longer talk
I miss those days
>>
>>25072771

preach

>>25072883

fuck you OP, you're fucking insufferable, may you never become a normie
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.