[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"I feel that they only casted him because of political
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
File: ep7-26115-1377-1378-03_0_0.jpg (105 KB, 575x344) Image search: [Google]
ep7-26115-1377-1378-03_0_0.jpg
105 KB, 575x344
>"I feel that they only casted him because of political correctness"

Translates into

>"I'm actually just bitter that girls would rather be with a black man instead of me"

Help me not to be such a bigot, and work on improving myself
>>
why wud i want to be lando
>>
>>25072528

thats not Lando, that's hairless Chewbacca lol quit being racist
>>
>>25072512
Tell me there was an explosion that took those storm troopers out. This shit is just inexcusable.
>>
File: 1448350388450.jpg (69 KB, 360x367) Image search: [Google]
1448350388450.jpg
69 KB, 360x367
>>25072512
> white people cast for roles strictly because they're white for literally over a century
> black dude stars in popularity franchise, white people lose their shit
Jesus fucking Christ white boi's are so fucking beta.
>>
>>25072512
JJ ABRAMS said he casted him for political correctness you fucking retard.
>>
i thought he gave a pretty solid performance
>>
>>25072817
>black people beg for affirmative action because they can't compete with white men in academia
>whites want affirmative action in say basketball nigger chimp out HOL UP
>>
>>25072817
>white people lose their shit
>some people on an asian centric website get mad
You do know 2ch had a similar reaction and they are all japanese right? Why don't you just accept people like nigger bois like yourself for many other reasons.
>>
>>25072817
Yeah which is why main audience members for this movie was white right? If whites did care that much they could strike not to see it and this movie would have flopped already.
>>
regardless of this black issue, this movie was way too fast and predictable. just fanservice for normies who want to say theyre such a nerd and that they love star wars
nice job jew jew abrams. at least it's better than ep ii
>>
>>25072919
Except Basketball is competitive. There's nothing gained by having terrible white players.
Alternative action is met to balance the inherent social difference is between whites and blacks. It allows blacks to receive quality education and jobs which are intended to funnel wealth back into their communities.

> brace for butthurt
>>
>>25073069
But the workplace is competitive, no reason to have low iq workers.
>>
>>25073069
>theres something gained by terrible employees because people who perform worse get accepted over those who perform better based on something unrelated like race
>>
>>25073069
>It allows blacks to receive quality education and jobs which are intended to funnel wealth back into their communities.

Then you should just give affirmative action to the poor at large, not just URMs.
>>
>>25073069
Uhm...no. Niggers are far worse at their jobs even life saving jobs (my friend works at a firestation) and the white guy that applies does 100% quality work when applying and the nigger has been jailed and has way worse education/understanding of the job and still gets it because affirmative action you fucking idiot
>>
>>25073069
>dumbing down of education so blacks can get jobs
>>
>>25072944
It's the same issue. Asian men have been consuming that media too and as a result are new cucked by white dudes (Thus r/AsianMasculinity was born). It's weird how they prefer to see white people than their own kind in the media.
Just like white bois, they're not used to black people in important roles so they get butthurt. Ideally this trend will continue and no one will give a shit about race in movies anymore.
>>
>>25073117
The good news is AA is on its way out.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/10/us/politics/supreme-court-to-revisit-case-that-may-alter-affirmative-action.html
>>
File: 1434652276551.jpg (169 KB, 500x650) Image search: [Google]
1434652276551.jpg
169 KB, 500x650
>>25073003
Which is why I'm only complaining about white fuckboi's. They're the only ones who give a shit.
>>
>>25073214
Thats obviously not something hed say
>>
File: 1423308609378.gif (551 KB, 245x220) Image search: [Google]
1423308609378.gif
551 KB, 245x220
>>25073091
>>25073117
>>25073101
> implying there are no skilled black people in education or the work force
Where the fuck is this meme coming from? Is every recipient of affirmative action some lazy, ghetto, hoodhat to you people?
>>
>>25073251
>implying skilled black people need affirmative action to get into college
>>
>>25073251
If they were so skilled theyd be hired anyway.
>>
>mfw white people complain about affirmative action but not about legacy admissions

simply epic
>>
File: cagewhites.jpg (78 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
cagewhites.jpg
78 KB, 600x800
>>25072512
women literally CRAVE big black cock and there is literally NOTHING you can do about it

>muh dick enlargement pills, pumps, I bought over the internet
you really believe that shit

>cosmetic surgery
good job, now you're impotent and your dick looks like frankenstein's

>muh nazis
it's over, you will spend the rest of your life watching your race decline while you can only get sub-tier pussy, if you have mixed race kids though your kids will be happy in the beautiful new multicultural world we are creating and some of your genetics will be passed on, so you have that to hope for, it is better than having a white daughter hoping she won't get BLACKED, only for her to drift away from you as a teenager and one day bring home with a black boy
>>
>>25073291
>legacy admissions
>At some schools, legacy preferences have an effect on admissions comparable to other factors such as being a recruited athlete or affirmative action. One study of three selective private research universities in the United States showed the following effects (admissions disadvantage and advantage in terms of SAT points on the old 1600-point scale):

Blacks: +230
Hispanics: +185
Asians: -50
Recruited athletes: +200
Legacies (children of alumni): +160[6]
>>
>>25073317
What's your point here that asians are the only ones getting fucked in the system?

Because that's what it seems like and they complain the least
>>
>>25073302
>2015
>wanting used women
Dude, most of us turned to traps/femboys. You can have the disgusting used up women lmfao
>>
>>25073329
First its that affirmative action still gives blacks and Hispanics an advantage over legacy people, so your point isnt valid

second
>implying asians never complain about it
http://www.businessinsider.com/r-us-universities-seek-to-delay-lawsuits-over-asian-american-admissions-2015-7
http://www.npr.org/sections/codeswitch/2014/11/20/365547463/new-affirmative-action-cases-say-policies-hurt-asian-americans
etc
>>
>>25073356
>your point isn't valid

>white people complaining about admission not being counted by only MERIT

>clearly legacy admissions means that they're selecting for things outside of merit

are you literally this fucking stupid that I had to spell out this point?

you probably are because you read "they complain the least"

to >never complain about it at all
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 720x490) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 720x490
You fucking idiots. Finn was originally a white character but jewcuck JJ Abramstein changed the race during casting. Since when are there black people called FINN?!

So yes this is a typical modern day SJW race agenda propaganda bullshit movie.
>>
>>25073251
>No, every black affirmative action student is some lazy, spoiled, under-performing gentrified upper-middle class minority kid who should have had his/her slot given to some actual prodigy unlucky enough to grow up in the ghetto/trailer park

Also this Star Wars fuss is really stupid. They cast a black dude in some lolworthy minstrel role no better than Jar Jar Binks.
>>
>>25073355
the same applies, your dick could never satisfy him but he can stimulate your prostate no problem, this and your lower testosterone, feminine complexion and submissive status in society is why white men are increasingly ending up as the sissies in gay interracial relationships
>>
>>25073395
They complain about it a lot more than any other race does, very few black people complain about it for example

as for the merit thing, like I said, race gives an advantage over legacy admissions even though being the child of an alumni you're more likely to be a successful student because you were raised with the same ethics as they were or at least its likely you were
>>
>>25073262
>>25073265
Affirmative action is typically based on skill as well as race. Again, the point here is to give opportunities to typically unrepresented groups. Jamal maybe just as skilled as Chad but is typically filtered out of job application based on his name alone.
>>
>>25072512
a universe with a total of maybe 5 black people and 1 just so happens to be the main character, need I say more?
>>
>>25073492
>Jamal maybe just as skilled as Chad but is typically filtered out of job application based on his name alone.
Thats weird, because affirmative action causes the exact opposite to happen
>>
>>25073472
>as for the merit thing, like I said, race gives an advantage over legacy admissions even though being the child of an alumni you're more likely to be a successful student because you were raised with the same ethics as they were or at least its likely you were

I agree with this.

My point was if you're against affirmative action you should also be against legacy admissions or any non merit-based selection/criteria.
>>
>>25073518
Which is the point. That company or school isn't suddenly going to be flooded with black people. White people will almost always have an easier time getting into schools or jobs. Just look at the demographics of any institution that has affirmative action in place.
>>
>>25073402
Why dont they just write a new story involving niggers? I dont get it
>lets make human torch black!
Why not just write a new story instead if changing old ones
>>
>>25073823
Because in both cases, their races don't matter that much.
>>
>guy is short
>doesn't get taken seriously
>earns less
>less likely to become a leader
But you just got to deal with it. You can't change everyone else, but you can change yourself so just work hard and be the best version of yourself.

>guy is black
>is less likely to get a job
>more likely to be searched by a cop
FUCKING RACIST SCUM WE MUST STOP THIS RIGHT NAO!
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.