[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
most of you autists are lucky you think never having a girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: 1438724639461.png (221 KB, 600x419) Image search: [Google]
1438724639461.png
221 KB, 600x419
most of you autists are lucky

you think never having a girlfriend is a curse? imagine having a girlfriend, actually falling in love, keeping it going for many years, planning the rest of your life together, just to have it all crushed for some reason she won't even tell you

i wish i never had anyone Ioved

ps. not really. i just want her back. i still love her. it's been almost 5 years. you were the one chance I had at a normal life
>>
>>25072468

holy shit get it together.
>>
>>25072476
i already gave up. i dropped out of college. i stopped looking for work. i didn't renew my gym membership. i even started watching anime.

it's over for me
>>
>>25072510
i know that feel. don't know what to tell you. it doesn't get better. that's just life
>>
File: 1450394955608.png (129 KB, 250x329) Image search: [Google]
1450394955608.png
129 KB, 250x329
>falling in love
https://youtu.be/KUfzMDryA94
>>
hellooo

saw u guys like me so wanted to join

>>25072624
>it doesn't get better. that's just life
yep

who /miserable/ here?
>>
>>25072510
>5 years
I may be a pathetic KV, but I will never be this pathetic.

Get a grip you oversensitive faggot.
>>
>>25072468
chances are she (1) found someone else that has all your pros, but none of your cons, (2) realises you won't be able to fulfill certain luxuries
>>
>>25072690
she made it very clear years ago I don't have a chance of having a second go. I wish her all the luck. that said in the 5 years she hasn't listed another boyfriend on facebook either despite being a physically fit attractive woman with very wealthy parents. maybe she's just hiding it from me i don't know at this point really
>>
>>25072689
>KV
>less pathetic than someone who had an active passionate sex life for 3 years

desu you might not even be wrong. that's pretty pathetic for me tbqh
>>
>>25072744
Nah, she's just getting dicked by Chad.
Damn nigga, you getting emotionally cucked hard.
>>
>>25072762
oh I'm sure she's getting dicked. in fact I know for a fact she fucked one of my good friends since we broke up. I responded by alienating all my friends. guess who's the loser in this scenario
>>
>>25072753
You're pathetic because even after 5 years, you still can't get over a gf
You're pathetic because you pretty much given up on what was probably a decent life. Instead of picking yourself up and meeting other woman and rebuilding yourself, you wallow in self-pity while your ex has looong moved on.
If it was meant to be, you would either be together or get back together.
>>
>>25072815
you are not wrong

but is this not the board to wallow in self-pity?
>>
>my heart is broken bloo bloo
>you dont want this bloo bloo

You know what? I'm the same, I got my heart broken too. I'm totally fucked up over it but fuck you op, fuck your stupid close minded faggotry.

Some people don't get the chance to feel that. Some mother fuckers don't ever get the choice. Its never about actually having a gf, its never about love or anything its the fact that some mother fuckers aren't normal nor do they feel human. Life is shit and takes it all away so why the fuck should you tell anybody else they don't want anything.

Yeah fuck off you shitsack.
>>
>>25072842
Yeah, but it's not for normal fags such as yourself.
You managed to get a gf, you will find another.
Piss off.
>>
It's better to have loved and lost to not have loved at all

It's a literal saying so I guess you're wrong and my life is worse
>>
>>25072853
i see a lot of anger yet don't understand your reasonings for it
>>25072868
i sit on a computer 16 hours a day maybe leave my house 20 minutes a week to buy groceries. meanwhile some autist goes to work/school every day and tries to socialize with people and it's ME who's not the real robot because my penis has been in a vagina? try harder
>>
>>25072938
we have a term for you, failed normalfag
fuck off already
>>
>>25072938
>it's ME who's not the real robot because my penis has been in a vagina

Pretty much yeah. Your misery is self inflicted.
You're crying in a hole you dug yourself while others were born into it.
>>
>>25072996
>while others were born into it
I'm ugly too. I don't like socializing either. I just forced myself to do it and gave an effort despite hating every second of it. I was just as much "born into it" as anyone else
>>25072981
everyone here is a failed normie tbqh
>>
File: 1449802203173.jpg (2 MB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
1449802203173.jpg
2 MB, 3000x3000
does alcohol really help you deal with girl pain?

or is that just a meme?
>>
>>25073016
Sure thing buddy.
Why are you even posting this shit here? You think anyone of us can relate to this dribble?
No one here gives a shit about your "problems". Go to /adv/ or reddit, they'll surely pander to a faggot such as yourself.
>>
Christ, just go find her and try to win her back, after improving yourself.

If it fails you'll have closure.
>>
>>25073080
no it just makes me relive the moments more vividly
>>25072996
>a hole you dug yourself
you think it's easy going to the gym 5 times a week? even the ugliest face will become mediocre with low enough fat% and good physique. you think just because I gave my all to become a normie it's "my fault" I failed? how am I less deserving of robot status than someone who never even tried to work through their insecurities and shortcomings?
>>25073118
i already know she's moved on. "closure" isn't magic that fixes everything
>>
>>25073130
>you think it's easy going to the gym 5 times a week?
I wageslave 5 days a week and go to the gym 4, it's tiring as hell, but it's not hard. Diet is more difficult.

>even the ugliest face will become mediocre with low enough fat% and good physique
>he fell for the /fit/ meme

>you think just because I gave my all to become a normie it's "my fault" I failed?
Failed what exactly? What you deem failure is only a projection set by society, and influenced by your own emotions. You used to go to the gym, school and stopped looking for work. You had a gf who loved you. You're hole is one you dug yourself.

>how am I less deserving of robot
Because you had someone who cared and loved you. There are people who have done everything you've done and probably more. Guess where they end up?
>>
>>25073206
it's not a meme and there's nothing "unrobotlike" about doing repetetive physical exercises. even bad facial genes will look decent (not good, but okay) if you're in shape
>You used to go to the gym, school and stopped looking for work. You had a gf who loved you. You're hole is one you dug yourself.
but unless you're saying "your fault for trying" I don't get your point. yes I had a brief moment of happiness because I worked real hard but how does that make falling back to "baseline" "my fault"? are you literally saying that a true robot is only one that never even tried to improve their life?
>>
>>25073206
>There are people who have done everything you've done and probably more. Guess where they end up?
erihomo but there are also (a great deal more) people who didn't bother trying anything that takes hard work and no one has issues acknowledging them as "true robots" simply because they failed to ever get a gf
>>
>>25072510
u me senpai?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.