[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would anyone here date a girl that does meth And possibly other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 4L_yaj1gIUX.jpg (85 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
4L_yaj1gIUX.jpg
85 KB, 640x640
Would anyone here date a girl that does meth And possibly other drugs?
I'm a fucking cyborg loser but I met this doped girl that actually seems interested in it
I just want a attractive waifu :(
>>
>>25072446

ya for like a week. lol
>>
>>25072446
yeah why not pussy ass nig
>>
>>25072446
go for it, meth girls like to fuck
>>
>>25072446
She'll be a dope whore probably. You'll probably get an STD from her because she'll go out and screw a cook for some dope. Those guys get ass pretty easily from these girls. GL if you're ok with that.
>>
>>25072446
don't do it ohpee
>>
>>25072446
Pro tip: you will just be a big wallet for her. Never trust druggie chicks, they are the literal scum of the earth.
>>
As someone who does hard drugs, no. It will end badly, she will feed off you for her addiction, take any money you give her, maybe even steal from you, and she'll screw anyone who gives her crank.

That's just what happens with female drug addicts. Guys deal or steal, girls use their bodies to the best of their ability. They'll use you, hardcore. I'd tell you a long story of how bad it can get, but I'm about to slip off into the land of nod, so just take a no as a sufficient answer.

Though if you just want a fuckbuddy, go for it I guess. Use protection obviously.
>>
>>25072849
>tfw meth slut was paying guys to smoke and fuck them

meth whores are fucked in the head
>>
>>25074152
I'm a female who does hard drugs and I'm; an honours student at a reknown university, employed and make $20/hr, and have a balanced social life.

It's all about how a person handles their drugs.
>>
>>25074495
same dude lomo
>>
>>25074495
sure, but if you're real you know you're in the minority when it comes to women on meth
>>
File: whore.jpg (335 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
whore.jpg
335 KB, 960x1280
>>25074152
CORRECTAMUNDO

The girl in the pic is dating a beta male, but lives and fucks a drug dealer for crank. Beta still says he loves her.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.