[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Autistic things you do/did
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 15
File: 9781855326040B4_big.jpg (93 KB, 900x598) Image search: [Google]
9781855326040B4_big.jpg
93 KB, 900x598
i used to play with little plastic army men up until i was like 17.

glad i stopped, shit was fucked. parents were horrified.
>>
>>25072307
i used to do that
me and my brother would set up army men on opposite sides and we would take turns knocking them down with a marble
last man standing wins kind of thing
>>
i used to browse /mu/ up until i was like 17.

glad i stopped, shit was fucked. parents were horrified.
>>
>>25072307

I'm 19 and wouldn't judge you if I knew a 17 years old dude was still playing with plastic army men

Personally I stopped at around the age of 11-12 or 13 I dont remember
>>
File: 1405350058630.jpg (77 KB, 672x701) Image search: [Google]
1405350058630.jpg
77 KB, 672x701
I have one of those "internet gfs"

She lives in another country ;_;
>>
File: 1448409820703.jpg (69 KB, 600x586) Image search: [Google]
1448409820703.jpg
69 KB, 600x586
>>25072307
Im 26, I still have this one GI joe figurine that I play with. I basically spin him around in my hands whilst making explosion and machine gun noises whilst in my mind enacting these massive and glorious battles. I started doing it when I was in year 4. I used to use strawers from juice boxes. I spin it around and it could be a helicopter, jet, missile, machine gun. Its a great way for me to relive stress. But yes totally odd.
>>
>>25072337
op here

i played alone...
also did voices and explosion sound effects too, not loudly. just kind of mumbled.
>>
>>25072377
it was bad because i was also quite tall, also would play outside cause my mother got fed up with stepping on them all the time.
>>
I still like to flap my hands around when nobody is watching.
>>
>had online girlfriend that I met in a game
>"dated" for like a year and had phone sex on the regular

oh well, at least I got a few nudes out of the entire process.
>>
File: cube.jpg (50 KB, 350x323) Image search: [Google]
cube.jpg
50 KB, 350x323
>>25072307
what's wrong with army men, im 29 and I still want to play with those things like setting up formation menuevers and shit. see if I could find some historical battles / movements to reenact with them just to have a better idea of how it went down and stuff
>>
I like going to stores and acting like a dumbass, annoying the employees.
>>
>>25072481
>my mother got fed up with stepping on them all the time
start playing with them again for old time's sake
>>
>>25073977
why not play the total war video games
>>
I used to play with extremely expensive plastic army men and I still do

I scream a lot when people aren't home, which is a lot as I live outside of home and it's uni break.

I usually rehearse what I'm going to say to shop keepers for a good 8-10 minutes and try and play the conversation out before I go in. I usually get stuck and dunno what to say because it invariably doesn't go the way I think.
I sweat heavily in these situations.

I'm not good at ending conversations or anything like that, so after I say goodbye and people start talking to me again for whatever reason, I just walk away. I've pissed off a lot of people this way and it's awkward as fuck.
>>
I once tried to cockblock someone much better looking and more charismatic than me.
I learned my lesson
>>
>Pretend to be in a gunfight with terrorists in my house
>make sound effects and shit
>have different names for soldiers in my squad

>used to be poor back then, so I couldn't get those dank army men all the time
>Played with pennies and coins instead of army men

>I speak in spurdo talk now

>I draw memes irl when bored to a degree

I am fucking retarded.
>>
>>25074085
how long have sucked at conversations?

i remember i had a period after high school where i was a complete fucking mess when ever a stranger talked to me.

i even had trouble walking in public, like my legs wouldn't work right unless i really concentrated on walking.
>>
File: 1421899065229.jpg (243 KB, 817x907) Image search: [Google]
1421899065229.jpg
243 KB, 817x907
>>25074161
I constantly think of memes when on the bus. I know one day some qt is going to notice my smirk as I think of big guys.
>>
>>25074172
Fuck that's me sometimes as well, I start walking and I just feel like I'm doing it wrong or something. It's hard to describe, and I dunno how to fix it, changing stride just makes it worse.

I've been bad at conversations since I dropped out of school in year 8 basically, before that I was usually pretty popular, not most popular or anything, had quite a few friends and new all the cool kids.
>>
>can't enjoy anything in vidya unless i impose unique challenges on myself
>can't just "play," has to be something qualitative, something singular
>every single game/campaign/playthrough has to be some weird quirky "theme" run
>play total war for example
>get bored of just playing it after the first half-campaign, easy enough to steamroll the entire game
>start experimenting with imposing limitations that gives the shitty enemy AI better chances of beating me
>can't make it quite right
>decide i am allowed to use the full range of tactics, BUT, i have to give myself the worst possible starting position in the game
>play smallest weakest nation
>take all its troops and guys
>load them onto a boat
>sail down to crete
>take crete
>sell all other territory/everything, only crete
>decide to try to hold crete against AI indefinitely
>insanely difficult because can't resupply guys, have to painstakingly survive mass stack siege after siege until i can barely, barely afford to raise shitty local troops, and then have to covet them like gold
>have to eke out survival from nothing
>most fun i've ever had
>end up surviving, barely thriving
>expand into peloponnese, start to pick up momentum as badass hybrid nation
>>
>>25074232
>every single unit and building is game-changing
>mongols invade at that moment
>WHOLE NEW PHASE BEGINS
>survival ramped up to 10x
>start to get pushed out of greece
>raise one last heroic army
>can practically imagine them waving as they depart from crete with my young, brutalized king, the last hope of man
>heroic victories now actually mean something
>ambush the mongols where i can, torching cities and buildings as i lose ground so they're left with rebellious, unproductive messes
>win an actual pyrrhic victory at thermopylae,
>massacre the mongols in brutal, evenly matched fighting, so carefully planned
>realize i'm feeling every loss but they aren't
>realize they have more armies coming, but i don't
>retreat on the last ship with my tattered army to crete
>mongols follow in a massive fleet, burning mine as they land
>multiple assault stack
>retreat to the citadel
>tfw 2:1 casualties and made them fight for every last inch
>tfw probably sapped their last ounce of strength and saved the rest of europe
>tfw annihilated

i still think about those brave, digital men

they held the line
>>
>>25074246
That was an exciting read. I gave up on TW, but now I might pick it up again.
>>
>>25074204
>be qt
>riding bus because Chad won't pick me up unless I blow him and his friends
>whatever I'll have them give me a ride home
>look up from left swiping manlets on tinder
>see some fat autist with a stupid grin on his face
>laugh in his face and tweet about how disgusting he is

How that would go
>>
>>25074232
>>25074246
more autism

>in every FPS have to use the most neglected/shitty weapon and somehow vindicate it
>spend hundreds of hours meticulously planning the stats of themed Diablo 2 characters i never actually make or play
>stare at the floor and walk in patterns based on type of floor (within tiles every other tile, only on the darker spots of moist pavement, pacing out steps so that every other step is right after a crack, or timing steps so that foot touches the ground right as the centre of the car passing beside me is lined up with it)
>rhythmically bite down on either side of my molars to produce musical patterns in 2-4 beats that sync up somehow with the walking pattern
>pulsate buttcheeks rhythmically and alternately while concentrating or listening to music, have unusually strong glutes and can literally twerk because of this
>snap fingers and slap hands together in rhythmic patterns
>imagine myself in fantasy stories while walking around at night, like i am in STALKER and almost reaching my safe house, or i am a D&D character exploring a spooky abandoned town

probably more

i apologise for killing the thread
>>
>>25074284
thanks m8, it's fun but this was a long time ago so i don't know if it would still work
>>
>>25074208
>Fuck that's me sometimes as well, I start walking and I just feel like I'm doing it wrong or something. It's hard to describe, and I dunno how to fix it
I'm so glad i don't get it anymore, it was the most horrible thing not being able to fucking walk properly. i personally got better by just throwing myself out there, its a slow process, and I'm still barely a man. but making friends was easier than i thought.

i just took a class in a community college and it was filled with social retards, i was up the top hanging with the cool kids in no time, it gave me some of my confidence back, i can now talk to men and even make small talk. i have a few hiccups here and there, but I'm glad I'm not an outright freak like i used to be.
>>
>>25074232
>>25074246
i gotta try this campaign
what nation did you play as?
how many agents nobles etc. did you take to Crete with you? do i just send the rest to die?
anything else i should keep in mind?
should i play in byg grims?
>>
>>25072307

>listen to music and act out detailed fantasies of being a rock star or soldier from the past or future or whatever the fuck my idiot head spins out
>lavishly mime along to songs in the bathroom

Just the most fucking autistic shit ever, I nearly got walked in on once jumping around my room but I noticed the door just in time, it would destroy me if it ever came to light
>>
File: image.gif (301 KB, 350x464) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
301 KB, 350x464
I watched Accel World and liked it. Kill me.
>>
>>25074690
>listen to music and act out detailed fantasies of being a rock star
this seems normie enough i do this

>lavishly mime along to songs in the bathroom
jeeze, i haven't done that since i was like 10, just don't get caught man.
>>
>>25072307
I really, really want to tell you that you sound autistic as fuck, but then I remember that you probably had the time of your life doing it.
>>
>>25074775
honestly, not really.

i think i would get excited, then i would start playing then i would feel bored and continue playing for ages, then it would get dark and i would go inside with the intention of tommorow.
then i would just make a new battle senario and the whole proccess would start over with a different theme

here was my favorite themes.

battle of Berlin
early 80s Miami drug wars
ww2 Europe theater (setting different segments of my backyard as different nations)
ww2 pacific (skate board was battleship)
ww1 Europe (dig little trenches to put men in)
i could go on.

bricks were buildings
a handful of asphalt stones was rubble from destroyed buildings

trust me it was pretty fucking autistic, remember i was an above average height 17 year old when i finally felt ashamed enough to stop.
>>
>>25074690
When I listen to music (metal mainly, Stoner and Doom stuff) I can't help but wiggle my feet alonside the drums and sometimes whistle or hum along the song.
Trying to cut the whistling since quietly whistling Dragonaut (by Sleep) riff for example over and over again gotta be annoying.
>>
>>25074728
hahhaha what the fuuuck man
>>
Make football formations but with ds games
>>
>>25073977
It exists and it's called "Flames of War." You should visit
>>>/tg/
>>
File: 1434958640034.png (606 KB, 585x889) Image search: [Google]
1434958640034.png
606 KB, 585x889
>tried to fuck a barbie doll with big tits
>>
File: Battle_of_Castiglione_map.jpg (71 KB, 923x627) Image search: [Google]
Battle_of_Castiglione_map.jpg
71 KB, 923x627
>>25074078
those always looked interesting but i already had a lot of my life sucked away into Age of Empires, plus I don't really want to play a game persay collecting resources and hitpoints and junk rather more like study - dont want to manage resources or watch a action movie just sort of get my own idea of how formations moved around and flanked and stuff
>pic related
>>25075277
>traditional games
>not single player
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>25075283
ahahahaha
>>
File: 1450447249082.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1450447249082.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>25072307
I posted Smug Wojak.
Oh wait, that's not autistic.
>>
I buy cartons of ping pong balls, puncture them, and smell the inside.

I now intimately know what a ping pong ball factory smells like.
>>
>>25072307
i'm 29 and i still with army men. fuck you their fun
>>
>>25072343
why do your parents know that you're browsing 4chan and /mu/ in the first place?
>>
I sweep the floor at midnight after my /r9k/ binge
I guess it was just a case of mild OCD kicking in but the pretty autistic thing about it is that my father thought it was bad luck and we fought over it throughout the night
>>
>>25072307
I still feel the urge to buy them whenever i see them in walgreens or wherever and I'm in my 30s
>>
File: 1445308773309.gif (725 KB, 245x172) Image search: [Google]
1445308773309.gif
725 KB, 245x172
>>25077346

I used to do exactly this at age 10.

Then, I would take the punctured pingpong balls and used shitty masking tape, styrofoam cups, office supplies (paperclips, spent pens etc.) and construction paper stolen from my grade 5 art classroom to make models of Soviet Vostok rockets. The ping-pong balls were always part of the manned capsule or satellite.
>>
File: rsz_r9k_drawing.jpg (2 MB, 3456x2592) Image search: [Google]
rsz_r9k_drawing.jpg
2 MB, 3456x2592
>>25072307
I played with playmobile, legos, hotwheels and slept with stuffed animals until I was about 16. Then my mom moved them all to the attic. :(
I still go up there or bring some down to play with when no one else is home. I also get the wood blocks out and play with them sometimes when I'm alone. Plus I still draw with crayon sometimes.
Also, I rescued one of my teddy bears from the attic and hid him in my room and still sleep with him. I also rock back and forth and flap my hands when I am stressed out and I chew on things and play with string.
>>
>>25077427
it smells like a hardware store, right?
>>
>>25074204

I fucking hate that shit. At home most memes and reaction images get no reaction from me, but outside. A simple fucking picture of pepe popping up into my head has me fighting grins.
>>
I follow people in stores pretending that I'm an undercover spy
>>
>>25076003
nigger that is total war flanking and shit you don't have to play campaign and can just have big ass tactical battles
>>
File: 1439652859431.gif (287 KB, 499x373) Image search: [Google]
1439652859431.gif
287 KB, 499x373
>>25077540

I don't know if it's the acetate/celluloid of the shell, of if some of them have a gas inside, but they always smelled something like a mix of eraser shavings and vicks vapo-rub.

Mind you, it's been about fifteen years since I've cracked one open.
>>
File: tim-lambesis.jpg (46 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
tim-lambesis.jpg
46 KB, 612x612
>>25072307
It's pretty autistic......but I collect online friends and they all have to be different in some way for example.

>trans friend (mtf and ftm)
>racist southern friend
>loser friend(eggman :^)
>skizo friend
>neet friend
>gun nut friend
>autist friend
>chad friend
>weebo friend
>gamer friend
>guy that is really into cars friend
>brony friend
>hacker friend
>Actual retard friend
>feminist friend
>meth head friend
>lesbo friend
>gangstar black guy friend
>japaness friend
>Korean friend
>german friend
>muslim friend
>psycho path "friend"?
>etc

I have a skype and facebook just for them, I also have some rare ones such as rose,eggman, black chad, dunkey and Bryan(theoddone).
>>
>>25077881
I just checked my skype that i used for these friends of mine and I have over 50 from all walks of life each with a there own story :)
>>
>>25077881
>no handicapped friend

Step it up, son
>>
>>25077921
Actual retard friend cant walk I think that counts
>>
>>25072307
I stopped when I was 10 but I wanted to carry on. I remember the last time I played with them.

I had huge Green, Grey and Tan armies. Green had by far the most tanks but Tan had a few aircraft. I miss that.
>>
>>25072307
I'm 25 and I still cosplay and i do it with out telling my friend i have a secret weebo friend to do it with
>>
>>25072394
this desu senpai
i even do some of her homework/essays
>>
I reee irl ,call people normies and cucks... Yesterday my stepsisters bf bought her a handbag and i called him a beta provider and a cuck..
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
>>25077413
>you have crazy superstition
>your rather has the opposite superstition, but it's still crazy
>you fight about this

lmao what are the odds? I would like to see this 3bqh
>>
>>25078760

Somehow this picture made me feel warm inside.

I hope they became friends.
>>
>>25077517
I forgot to mention, I'm 24yo now. Also, I still like playing with green plastic army men.
>>
File: pkmn.jpg (39 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
pkmn.jpg
39 KB, 500x375
>playing pokemon, pretending I'm the villain
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.