[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feels thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 9
File: image.png (101 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
image.png
101 KB, 500x366
>tfw you have no qt gf to snuggle with at night
>tfw another year alone
>>
>>25072126
>no gf to snuggle with on stormy nights to discuss physics
Why live
>>
File: 1445284430250.jpg (36 KB, 462x579) Image search: [Google]
1445284430250.jpg
36 KB, 462x579
Don't worry op you're not alone
>>
>girl calls me
>asks me to listen to her on the phone while she falls asleep
>tell her I'm not going to listen to her sleep
>"no just be there, you can do whatever you want, you dont even have to listen"
>tell her I'm not her fucking boyfriend
>hang up on her

feels good family
>>
>>25072126
You need to start playing Darkscape, and texting fembots that you find on here.
>>
>>25072320
>fembots
>runescape
what is this a thing now?
>>
File: 1348882927541.png (440 KB, 680x519) Image search: [Google]
1348882927541.png
440 KB, 680x519
>tfw you are losing control of yourself
>>
File: crying.png (1 MB, 1671x932) Image search: [Google]
crying.png
1 MB, 1671x932
>>25072126
>tfw no qt russian gf
>tfw you'll never cuddle with her listening to russian metal or rap
>tfw you'll never listen to her adorable semi broken english as you help her improve it and she does the same for your russian
>tfw you'll never get a comfy tour of her home village/town/city and experience russian culture
>tfw you'll never have a Russian stepfather that acts tough at first but slowly accepts you once he knows you're right for his daughter
>tfw you'll never drink vodka with your russian stepfather and go home to your /comfy/ cabbin in a small russian village to your qt loyal wife
I want a russian gf so damn much.
>>
File: 49k.png (651 KB, 1067x800) Image search: [Google]
49k.png
651 KB, 1067x800
>tfw have to be up in 4 hours for an endoscopy
>tfw it might be cancer
>tfw my body has been shit since day 1
>>
>>25072400
This but with a french one hopefully muslim
>>
>>25072450
French grils are seriously qt too. Though so are turkish girls occasionally if we're talking Islamic/muslim.
Why must we be restricted from the qt foreign girls.
>>
This one is really getting to me tonight.
>been talking to a girl in Japan for a few years
>she wants me to visit her and go experience Japan
>things like shrines, mountains, restaurants, hot springs, and to drink together
>we both have similar personalities and interests
>we both have had bad luck with dating
>she told me on skype a few weeks ago she wants me to visit on Christmas because she recently moved out, is alone, and Christmas there is oriented around couples
>I'm too damn poor to visit her and don't have time to get a job
>she sent me this message a few days ago
>keep reading it and thinking what she thinks about me
I feel terrible. $2,000 short of being with someone special. I didn't realize until recently, but she's the only girl who told me she wanted to spend Christmas with me. Or any holiday for that matter.
>>
>>25072610
Oww, that really hurts anon, I'm sorry brobot. Perhaps you could make it over there for valentines day (don't know if they celebrate it.) or her birthday?
>>
>>25072640
do nips celebrate valentines day?
>>
>>25072662
That's what I'm not sure about. maybe if nothing else the gesture would be that he's kinda sharing an american thing with her while she shares Japanese stuff with him?
>>
>>25072678
>>25072662
>>25072640
Not exactly. They have a day where they exchange chocolates and stuff, but I'm not sure it's the same. I want to visit on Christmas too. It just seems more special then. Just imagine walking around town while she points out different places and you get real close and there's all the Christmas lights out, stopping at a restaurant for dinner and everything like that. And then of course coming back to her house and getting cozy together just talking and stuff.
>>
>>25072126
Cuddling is annoying and girls smell
If I let a girl sleep over, she's not allowed to touch me
Fuck that spooning meme
All that hair in your face and the position is completely awkward for your arms
Only my cat is allowed to cuddle me
And why the fuck do I want some bitch babbling while I'm trying to sleep?
If the hoe even makes a peep, she's kicked out of the house and can walk home
>>
>>25072839
That's sounds gay as fuck
If I'm going sightseeing, the last thing I need is some roastie blabbing about and taking selfies and having to pee every 5 seconds
>>
>>25073352
Do other country's sluts take selfies? I think that's just an American slut thing.
>>
File: peace.jpg (35 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
peace.jpg
35 KB, 600x450
>>25072400
this but make the russian gf a trap too
>>
>>25073372
It's definitely there in America, Canada, and Europe.
All the asian girls ik here also do it, but that may be cus they're westernized.
Even then, the fob jap and Korean girls ik take selfies every few minutes and ate constantly texting.
Maybe op's girl is a quieter type, but I doubt it.

I also just hate pictures in general. Never allowed the school to put me in a yearbook.

Have you ever hung out with a girl in public?
999/1000 it will be awful
But there is the one special girl that won't even touch her phone all night and will quietly enjoy and evening with you.
Talking is so fucking annoying, can't people just bond in silence?
>>
File: 1414177155449.png (401 KB, 500x472) Image search: [Google]
1414177155449.png
401 KB, 500x472
fuck snuggling at night, my bloated dysfunctional body needs to fart and burp and toss and turn. I can't be embarrassing myself around another person when I'm trying to get comfortable.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.