[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I love a girl that's had sex with other men?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 2msTn1O.jpg (39 KB, 600x590) Image search: [Google]
2msTn1O.jpg
39 KB, 600x590
How can I love a girl that's had sex with other men?
>>
>>25071923
You can either get over it or not. I'd say find another girl that isn't a complete roastie senpai.
>>
>>25071942
How do I get over it? I really want to
>>
>>25071953
Time heals all wounds. Find something else to do, or find another girl that is a virgin if it's so important to you. If you can't find a way to love a non-virgin, then just move on.
>>
Why don't you like non-virgin women? Do you feel like you might be inadequate when she compares you to her past lovers? If so it sounds like a psychological issue that, if you really wanted to, could treat with the help of a therapist.
>>
>>25072053
I never cared before meeting her, but I really love her, and imagining her with other men, of which there have been several makes me feel physically sick. I don't feel inadequate as much as to me shes everything, but to her I'm just another guy
>>
>>25072096
Welcome to the real world. Sometimes you can't control how other people feel. Things are sometimes different than perceived. If you're "just another guy" to her, then you shouldn't say you "love" her. She should just be another girl to you. I'm not saying that you should just forget about her, but don't form such strong feelings for someone if they're not reciprocated. Stop putting the pussy on a pedestal my man.
>>
Only way is to get a high score yourself. Also deflower some random bitch. Those are my goals so far.
>>
>>25071923
Marry a girl that hasn't had sex with other men. If you marry a virgin and you're the one to take it, she'll never feel the need to fuck anyone else unless she was brought up by shitty parents/morals or you die.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.