[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I fucking hate myself and want to die.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1449474356237.png (12 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1449474356237.png
12 KB, 645x773
>>
>>25071860
You want some attention ?
>>
>>25071933
or rather need some?
>>
>>25071526
Well don't get a hooker and a job at Walmart
>>
Can you imagine yourself being happy?
>>
>runny nose and runny yolk
>>
>>25072303
>Can you imagine yourself being happy?

No.
>>
>>25072497
You've never been happy in your life then?
>>
>>25072679
>You've never been happy in your life then?

Correct.

Only varying degrees of sadness and misery.
>>
File: boehner-crying.gif (141 KB, 453x678) Image search: [Google]
boehner-crying.gif
141 KB, 453x678
>>25071860

Can I take your spot and you kill me as a surrogate?

I want to die first.
>>
>>25072700
I don't believe you. Think you've missed a wank or need a nap.
>>
File: MAD.png (275 KB, 574x305) Image search: [Google]
MAD.png
275 KB, 574x305
>I fucking hate everyone else and want them to die.
>>
Yo OP, I've talked to people a few times as a kind of amateur therapy type thing. If you're interested, we can connect on audio over Skype for an hour and talk.
>>
>>25072731

Those are fleeting hedonistic comforts. Not happiness.
>>
>>25071860
Runny nose and runny yolk
Even if you have a cold still
You can cough on me again
I still havent had my fulfill

In the someday what's that sound?

Broken heart and broken bones
Think of how a castrated horse feels
(Alt: Think about some capsules of horse pills)
One more quirky cliche'd phrase
You're the one I wanna refill

In the someday what's that sound?

Most people don't realize
That two large pieces of coral,
Painted brown, and attached to his skull
With common wood screws can make a child look like a deer
>>
>>25072777
lol, nigga give me a break, everything is fleeting and hedonistic. There is no such thing as 'true happiness,' they're all the same chemicals being released, you only think so because you've been culturally conditioned since birth to believe in magical kisses before sundown. Get off your train of >muh can't enjoy anything because it's not 'real' and find happiness in glib fascimiles. Everything is fleeting, you will die soon and then face an eternity of nothingness, you have 3 options, 1 find happiness where you can and die happy 2 spend your whole life chasing 'true' happiness and die full of regret 3 kill yourself
>>
>>25071860
Honestly what will make you happy?

Money?
Good looks?
Women?
Life on easy mode?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.