[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>going into day like 9 of my unpaid internship tomorrow >in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: sickchina.jpg (41 KB, 572x639) Image search: [Google]
sickchina.jpg
41 KB, 572x639
>going into day like 9 of my unpaid internship tomorrow
>in a field a hate
>so I can get a job in that field I hate
>so I can pay off the debt from the piece of paper I stupidly bought
>graduated a few years ago and no one will hire me because no experience so I must suffer through this
>would've been better off financially and happier if I'd just become a NEET years ago

Just want to die desu senpai. Anyone else in this boat? Should've been in bed an hour ago but I'm just so unhappy about going in that I can't manage to put myself to bed.
>>
What will support your neetdom?
>>
File: 1450411006403.jpg (156 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1450411006403.jpg
156 KB, 499x499
Why do you keep posting worst yuru
It's disgusting
>>
>>25071800

It's not like I have a fucking job; my parents have been supporting me since college. The only difference would be that I wouldn't be so goddamned miserable all day, and I wouldn't think about killing myself over debt so much.
>>
>>25071841
But can you take the heat of your parents disappointment?
>>
ur fck'd kiddo

let me tell you what your options are

because you dont have much options FUCKBOIII

the best thing you can do is accept that your situation, most likely in the usa, is FUCKED

your debt is UNDEFAULTABLE. this means u cant get rid of it through bankrupcy. they made it so they can feel debt slaves of literal children. naice 18 year olds signing their life away for 100k+ in debt to learn about white priveledge and SJW bullshit, only to have no job prospects and no hope

the good news is that other countries exist and u can run to them, and the debt wont follow you because they cant garnish wages outside of your country

so just pick a country you'd like to live in, pack yo shit, tip your fedora and peace out there

the west is a toxic SJW shithole anyways

also
>unpain intern for the potential CHANCE of being a wageslave

HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHSKHDFKSHAJKDHASJKHAHAHAHHAGHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this is even worse than being a wagie because you ARENT EVEN GETTING PAID. HOW CAN U AFFORD BEING A LITERAL SLAVE AND NOT GETTING PAID FOR IT, WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU
>>
>>25071889
>able to afford moving to a foreign country while being in debt
no
>>
File: 1445024735622.png (121 KB, 361x332) Image search: [Google]
1445024735622.png
121 KB, 361x332
>>25071955
you just go, senpai

you find a way to make it work. online shit, this and that, whateves

dating prospects, money prospects, whatever is better overseas

you think u have any chance in the usa?

kiddo u are literally working, 5 or 6 figures in debt, years wasted on learning worthless shit, AND U ARENT EVEN GETTING PAID

literally a slave defending his slave owners

"Bu-BU_bu-BU_UB-BU-BU_BU_BU_BUT WHAT WILL I DO SOEMWHERE ELSE IF I DONT GET MOney"

i dont know. how are u surviving right now

whateves. if ur parents are gucci with u living with them forever then just neet

otherwise go autismbux or skip the country u retarded fucking moron

>tfw kids who stuidied hard and trusted teachers and who laughed at me at being stupid are now hopelessly in debt with practically zero chance of paying it back while im only 8k in debt and have been neeting for years

EAT SHIT

god i hated those kids who thought they were smart for going to college
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.