[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is life after death like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: ProphetMuhammad.jpg (17 KB, 292x350) Image search: [Google]
ProphetMuhammad.jpg
17 KB, 292x350
What is life after death like?
>>
File: armenianflag.png (13 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
armenianflag.png
13 KB, 2000x1333
>>25071626
get out muzzie
>>
What is life after love like?
>>
>>25071626
thats not muhammed his appearance is forbiden to be drawn. its probly ali
>>
>>25071702
>armenian
>muslim
wew lass
>>
>>25071749
>his appearance is forbiden to be drawn

Yeah, but that doesn't mean he wasn't ever drawn by Muslim artists.

>>25071702
He's probably an Armenian hostile towards Muslims for historical reasons.
>>
>>25071964
>Muslim artists
?
quran says dont draw him
muslim means one who live up to quran
>>
>>25072472
Yeah, but not every Muslim has followed every single rule. Plenty of them drink. They'd usually draw him with a veil over his face though.
>>
>>25072490
then that makes them not an example for "muslim people", when you are givin an example of an act of one
>>
>>25071720
I'm not allowed to cher that information.
>>
>>25071964

It doesn't matter because that's not the Prophet Muhammad. The man I'm OP's photo is Ali, his son in law. He is considered almost as important as Muhammad to Shia Muslims. This image is most likely from the Twelver sect most Persians belong to. A lot of edgy 4channers post this image to offend Muslims but they're ignorant and don't know that's not Muhammad. Also Muhammad has been drawn throughout history. Normally they just put a veil on his face to cover it. It's not even supposed to offend Muslims either if he's drawn or not. The reason it's forbidden is if you put an image behind the man people will worship the man instead of God. Kinda like what happened with Jesus. From a historical point of view it shouldn't matter.
>>
>>25071626
You have to shitpost on r9k for eternity
>>
>>25071702
K*rds should have finished you off.
>>
>>25071626
I though death means that life is over
>>
>>25071626
I think soulless reincarnation exists.

I cant figure out how it would not

A series of events happened that made me experience this now.
Given enough time why would it not occur again?
>>
>>25074537
It is possible that this is possible. Needs evidence tho.

But calling it soulless reincarnation is kinda obnoxious.
>>
>>25074579
>Needs evidence tho
Is the assumption that if something occurs once given then enough time it is bound to occur again wrong?

>But calling it soulless reincarnation is kinda obnoxious.
What do you suggest then mate?
>>
nothing. because nothing lasts forever. and so does death. im so alone.
>>
>>25071626
You get reincarnated as a mite living in the pubic region of some slut. Every day you get to witness a different Chad cock plowing your mother earth.
>>
>>25071626
You just start over from the beginning and have to live your life again.
>>
>>25071626
Its like not existing at all.
>>
>>25071626
http://www.nderf.org/NDERF/NDE_Archives/NDERF_NDEs.htm
>>
>>25071626
smoke some dmt and you will know
>>
>>25075362
this is the truth right here
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.